Windows 10: Account Stolen

Discus and support Account Stolen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently got a keylogger that stole my Microsoft account. Now I don't want everything I bought gone so please help me. The email was *** Email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rixtify, May 3, 2022.

1. Rixtify Win User

Account Stolen

Hello, I recently got a keylogger that stole my Microsoft account. Now I don't want everything I bought gone so please help me. The email was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** as you can see and the username was Rixtify. It changed to this Russian mail. Please help ASAP. Thanks. it also stole my steam account

:)

Rixtify, May 3, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 3, 2022
  3. Jaffakeik Win User
    Steam Account Stolen, Again.

I using one password too,for everything and my accounts have never been hacked or stolen,I dont even use antiviruses or spybots ect,have only windows firewall and router for years now,and had no problems with viruses or something like that.

Jaffakeik, May 3, 2022
  4. PJLLB Win User

Account Stolen

Laptop was stolen, how do I remove acces to my Microsoft account?

Sign into your Microsoft account. There should be a "devices" tab towards the right. Open that tab and remove the device from the list. Also, change your Microsoft account password as recomended.

PJLLB, May 3, 2022
Thema:

Account Stolen

1. Account Stolen - Similar Threads - Account Stolen

2. How to Remove Stolen Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Remove Stolen Account: My main Microsoft account was hacked and stolen and I have been unable to get it back. at this point I have given up on trying to reclaim it and would rather just move on with a new account it only had sea of thieves on it and I haven't played in years. now I can't seem to...
  3. How to Remove Stolen Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove Stolen Account: My main Microsoft account was hacked and stolen and I have been unable to get it back. at this point I have given up on trying to reclaim it and would rather just move on with a new account it only had sea of thieves on it and I haven't played in years. now I can't seem to...
  4. How to Remove Stolen Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to recover stolen account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover stolen account: My minecraft account was stolen, and I believe my microsoft accutn was changed as well. I need recovery of my account, it was previusly linked to the email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** , but now when I put that email in it says theer is no microsoft account...
  6. How to recover stolen account

How to recover stolen account: My minecraft account was stolen, and I believe my microsoft accutn was changed as well. I need recovery of my account, it was previusly linked to the email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** , but now when I put that email in it says theer is no microsoft account...
  7. My son's email was hacked and stolen, can I get my Minecraft account back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son's email was hacked and stolen, can I get my Minecraft account back?: My son's email was hacked and stolen. Gmail won't help us recover. We have a Minecraft Java Edition and Bedrock purchase associated to that account. I have my purchase transaction information from Mojang from 2018. Is it possible to somehow recover this and associate to a new...
  8. My son's email was hacked and stolen, can I get my Minecraft account back?

My son's email was hacked and stolen, can I get my Minecraft account back?: My son's email was hacked and stolen. Gmail won't help us recover. We have a Minecraft Java Edition and Bedrock purchase associated to that account. I have my purchase transaction information from Mojang from 2018. Is it possible to somehow recover this and associate to a new...
  9. My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?: I recently had my account stolen and its email and phone number got changed so whenever I try to get it back via ''Microsoft Account Sign-in Helper'' it just says that that account does not exist, is there any way to get my account back, delete it or anything I'm worried what...
  10. My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?

My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?: I recently had my account stolen and its email and phone number got changed so whenever I try to get it back via ''Microsoft Account Sign-in Helper'' it just says that that account does not exist, is there any way to get my account back, delete it or anything I'm worried what...