Windows 10: Account, Store & Activation issues.

Discus and support Account, Store & Activation issues. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; It will not let me login via my microsoft account. your account has been added to windows, but next time you use the account we'll ask you to verify... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by vgchat, Jan 17, 2020.

1. vgchat Win User

Account, Store & Activation issues.

It will not let me login via my microsoft account.

Below is a short video showing the errors windows throws my way with logging in, the app store and windows activation issues.

I have run sfc /scannow followed by DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth with it returning zero errors. And this is from a fresh installation, barely 2 hours old at this point.

Other things I have tried:

Date & Time, Region and Language are all correctly set.

Finally, 3 reboots later, it lets me login and activates windows.

:)

vgchat, Jan 17, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 17, 2020
  3. App Store sign in issue Windows 10

Hi Russ,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with logging-in to the Windows Store with Microsoft account, do let us know if you have logged-in to your computer using Microsoft account?

I suggest you to perform Windows Store reset and check if it helps.

Steps to clear the Store cache:

• Press the Windows + R keys on the keyboard.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the Windows Store.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Account, Store & Activation issues. - Similar Threads - Account Store Activation

2. Store Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store Issue: Trying to update my apps in store, keep getting something wrong error message. I already checked my network connection and log out and log back in my account same issue. I need help to fix this one I need to download application for my work....
  3. Store Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store Issue: Trying to update my apps in store, keep getting something wrong error message. I already checked my network connection and log out and log back in my account same issue. I need help to fix this one I need to download application for my work....
  4. Windows Store and maybe User Account issue

Windows Store and maybe User Account issue: Hello. :I've been having trouble with my computer the last couple of days and decided I'd do a clean install factory restore last night. I did the restore, but a few things seem... off.When I first booted and downloaded my browser Chrome, the default search engine had been...
  5. Account Activation

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account Activation: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** steal my e-mail account activation and I want to activate back on to my e-mail account to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I have receive any e-mail in 40 hours now total 80 e-mail coming to me is missing! *** Email...
  6. Microsoft Account & Store issues

Microsoft Account & Store issues: Win 10 1909 18363.720 I can logon to Win10 machine with Microsoft Account I can logon to Live, Xbox Microsoft Store sees my profile and content. Appsdiagnostic10.diagcab & microsoftaccounts.diagcab both compain Microsoft Account Required All started because can't...
  7. Microsoft account and Store accounts sign in issues

Microsoft account and Store accounts sign in issues: Hi People. I have been trying for months to sort out the above since my details appear to have been corrupted during a Ms update last year. My email addresses are all now known on the Ms system and so restricts my input, if do get to change email and password details I...
  8. Microsoft store broken for having multiple accounts issue

Microsoft store broken for having multiple accounts issue: All the steps i search from all google search and i found out that the microsoft store is not working for multiple account that link to hotmail/or not link. Will not work for multiple account even the solution is able to fix it and it will keep spining circle or even the...
  9. Account Activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account Activity: On the Recent Activity page on the Microsoft webpage, in one of the entries it says "Unusual activity detected". MS must know what kind of activity it decides is unusual, so where can I find out what, in particular, the unusual activity was?...
  10. Store issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Store issue: Hi so I finally got windows 10 but I can't access the store or the Xbox app. The store says there is a problem with the store. Contact your system admin about repairing it or reinstalling it. It's a home PC. Any help is appreciated! 12004