Windows 10: Account suspended

Discus and support Account suspended in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; hey recently my Microsoft rewards account has been suspended, they gave me no warning that im suspended and. so if anyone could tell me why i am... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by tejthandi, Dec 5, 2021.

1. tejthandi Win User

Account suspended

hey recently my Microsoft rewards account has been suspended, they gave me no warning that im suspended and. so if anyone could tell me why i am suspended it would mean a lot and how to not be suspended.

:)

tejthandi, Dec 5, 2021
  2. mrgeek Win User

Suspended Account

Something similar happened to me. I set up a computer for a family member and when logging in on a secondary MS acct for support purposes, I incorrectly typed my password and was then asked to enter a code texted to a last 4 nos. that I didn't realize was a 2nd phone that I used for 2-step verification. So when I said that wasn't my backup number, the acct was auto-locked for 30 days, nothing to do but wait. At least the family member had a Local Account and was able to use the device until I was re-instated, whereupon I was able to sign-in and verify my 2nd step in the verification process.
    If you used your land line as the 2nd step, I'm afraid, you're, likewise, locked out until the 30 day period is over. By then, either get a secondary email acct, as suggested, or a burner phone that takes texts so you're VERY clear as to what your 2nd verification option is. This is a case where having a Local Acct with admin privileges would be invaluable. Good Luck with your efforts.

mrgeek, Dec 5, 2021
  3. maranna Win User
    account blocked then suspended

My Outlook.com experienced both yesterdy. I did nothing wrong, have checked for malware and followed all the steps to be normal. I was told I was unblocked then when I sent an email it said I am suspended. After an hour on the phone, to no avail, I tried this am and after verifying I was normalized.
    Someone was trying to access my account was the message that popped up.

Has this happened to you and why does this happen if you follow the rules?
    What can I do to prevent this? I read about 2 step verification but this does not seem to help in this situation.
    Thanks for listening,
    Peter

maranna, Dec 5, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Account suspended

Account suspended

Hi Lynn,

When you read email, use a social networking site (like Facebook) or surf the Internet, you should be wary of scams that try to steal your personal information (identity theft), your money, or both. Many of these scams are known as "phishing scams" because
    they "fish" for your information. Cybercriminals often use the names of well-known companies, like ours, in their scams. They think it will convince you to give them money or your personal information. While they usually use email to trick you, they sometimes
    use the telephone, instead. You can check these links for more information:

If your account is temporarily suspended, you can follow the steps in this
    link
    to unblock your account.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

Account suspended

1. Account suspended - Similar Threads - Account suspended

2. I have no recive my redeem Amazon gift card.and now my account is suspended. Plize solve...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no recive my redeem Amazon gift card.and now my account is suspended. Plize solve...: I have account in Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-recive-my-redeem-amazon-gift-cardand-now/eee1f8ea-2fe3-4dff-8967-1ab2b3705857
  3. I have no recive my redeem Amazon gift card.and now my account is suspended. Plize solve...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have no recive my redeem Amazon gift card.and now my account is suspended. Plize solve...: I have account in Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-recive-my-redeem-amazon-gift-cardand-now/eee1f8ea-2fe3-4dff-8967-1ab2b3705857
  4. My Microsoft account was suspended how do I get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account was suspended how do I get it back: How do I get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-was-suspended-how-do-i-get-it/7df26e42-be15-440a-8e6e-05b7e76b8516
  5. My Microsoft account was suspended how do I get it back

My Microsoft account was suspended how do I get it back: How do I get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-was-suspended-how-do-i-get-it/7df26e42-be15-440a-8e6e-05b7e76b8516
  6. Rewards account suspended. microsoft being extremely unhelpful.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rewards account suspended. microsoft being extremely unhelpful.: My account was restricted a while ago, and I asked multiple times how to fix it but all I would get is a bot response, and no help whatsoever to fix it. Now my account is suspended, and I still don't know what to do to get it back- if I even can. It's so frustrating to get no...
  7. Rewards account suspended. microsoft being extremely unhelpful.

Rewards account suspended. microsoft being extremely unhelpful.: My account was restricted a while ago, and I asked multiple times how to fix it but all I would get is a bot response, and no help whatsoever to fix it. Now my account is suspended, and I still don't know what to do to get it back- if I even can. It's so frustrating to get no...
  8. Account suspended with 2fa active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account suspended with 2fa active: Recently I got locked out of my account for ‘Violating terms and services’. The account, which I only use to play Minecraft, for some reason got locked, I filled in the reactivation form and it got reactivated. Just to be sure there wasn’t anyone trying to get into my account...
  9. Account suspended with 2fa active

Account suspended with 2fa active: Recently I got locked out of my account for ‘Violating terms and services’. The account, which I only use to play Minecraft, for some reason got locked, I filled in the reactivation form and it got reactivated. Just to be sure there wasn’t anyone trying to get into my account...
  10. how can i unlock my microsoft rewards suspended account. please unsuspend my account...

how can i unlock my microsoft rewards suspended account. please unsuspend my account...: Subject: Request to Unsuspend Microsoft Rewards AccountDear Microsoft Rewards Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request the unsuspension of my Microsoft Rewards account, which I believe has been suspended due to actions that violated the terms and...