Windows 10: Account Synchronisation
Discus and support Account Synchronisation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Has anyone found a solution to the ongoing (for years) problem of device synchronisation failure?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CaptainSmith, Dec 1, 2018.
Thema:
Account Synchronisation
Loading...
-
Account Synchronisation - Similar Threads - Account Synchronisation
-
Microsoft Account Passkey not working [Fix]
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Account Passkey not working [Fix]: [ATTACH]Passkeys are the best and most convenient way to sign into a Microsoft account. By setting up Passkeys, you can make your account password-less. This makes your account more secure because hackers can’t steal a password. You should also set up more than one sign-in... -
Child account not showing in Microsoft Family
in Windows 10 NewsChild account not showing in Microsoft Family: [ATTACH]Microsoft Family Safety is a centralized place to add and manage all the Microsoft accounts in your family, including child accounts. Some users report that they don’t see their children’s accounts in their family group. This problem occurs due to several causes. If... -
RDP error, The user account has been locked because there were too many logon attempts
in Windows 10 NewsRDP error, The user account has been locked because there were too many logon attempts: [ATTACH]If you receive the error message “The user account has been locked because there were too many logon attempts” while connecting to a remote computer on your Windows 11/10 PC, this post will help you fix the issue. When you connect to a remote computer using Remote... -
Cannot log out of Work or School account in Windows 11
in Windows 10 NewsCannot log out of Work or School account in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you cannot log out of a Work or School account in Windows 11, this post will help you fix the issue. When you leave an organization or lose access to a school account, you can disconnect or sign out of that account on your Windows 11 PC. Once disconnected, Windows... -
How can I clear synchronised Windows user settings in my Microsoft account?
in Windows 10 CustomizationHow can I clear synchronised Windows user settings in my Microsoft account?: I would like to reinstall Windows. For an unrelated reason, I also want to clear/reset my user settings associated with my Microsoft account, such that all settings remain default even when I sign in. How can I go about doing this?... -
How can I clear synchronised Windows user settings in my Microsoft account?
in Windows 10 GamingHow can I clear synchronised Windows user settings in my Microsoft account?: I would like to reinstall Windows. For an unrelated reason, I also want to clear/reset my user settings associated with my Microsoft account, such that all settings remain default even when I sign in. How can I go about doing this?... -
How can I clear synchronised Windows user settings in my Microsoft account?
in Windows 10 Software and AppsHow can I clear synchronised Windows user settings in my Microsoft account?: I would like to reinstall Windows. For an unrelated reason, I also want to clear/reset my user settings associated with my Microsoft account, such that all settings remain default even when I sign in. How can I go about doing this?... -
W 10 Mail synchronisation problem with gmail account
in Windows 10 Software and AppsW 10 Mail synchronisation problem with gmail account: We have a 15 year old Dell Inspiron desktop, with Windows 10 and the Mail app. My wife and I have 4 email accounts: Hotmail, Tiscali, and 2 googlemail accounts. My wife's googlemail has been misbehaving under the Mail app it is OK on the google website. Every so often It... -
Outlook 2010 Not Synchronising New Details with MS People Live Account
in Browsers and EmailOutlook 2010 Not Synchronising New Details with MS People Live Account: I have Outlook 2010 on two PCs and use the Hotmail Connector to synchronise my contacts with my Microsoft Account (people.live.com). I can create/delete contacts on any PC and at the web page at people.live.com and these will synchronise across all accounts. However, if I...