Windows 10: Account Synchronisation

Discus and support Account Synchronisation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Has anyone found a solution to the ongoing (for years) problem of device synchronisation failure?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CaptainSmith, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Account Synchronisation

Has anyone found a solution to the ongoing (for years) problem of device synchronisation failure?

:)

CaptainSmith, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Error 80070490 of synchronising main Microsoft account

I've tried to set date, time and time zone manually. It doesn't matter. The synchronisation fails with the same error. The password prompt doesn't appear.

The two step verification is disabled.

Is it possible to remove the main MS Account? How can I do that?

Boris M. Khomich, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Steve C Win User

Account Synchronisation

Outlook 2010 Not Synchronising New Details with MS People Live Account

I have Outlook 2010 on two PCs and use the Hotmail Connector to synchronise my contacts with my Microsoft Account (people.live.com).

I can create/delete contacts on any PC and at the web page at people.live.com and these will synchronise across all accounts. However, if I change details of an existing contact on the PC e.g. change the phone number) then this is not synchronised. If I change the details on the web page at people.live.com then the PCs do get updated. Has anyone any advise how to troubleshoot this problem to ensure that changes to contact details in Outlook 2010 are synchronised correctly across all accounts?

Steve C, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Account Synchronisation

1. Account Synchronisation - Similar Threads - Account Synchronisation

2. Windows 10: Sign in to your Microsoft account messages roll out

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Sign in to your Microsoft account messages roll out: Windows 10 users who sign in using local accounts may see Sign in to your Microsoft account nags when they open the Settings app. The functionality is rolling out in release preview builds of Windows 10. Soon, it will be released as part of a stable update, likely the May...
  3. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  4. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  5. Account Verification Text Doesn't Work

Account Verification Text Doesn't Work: I'm trying to add an email alias to my Outlook.com account. It requires account verification and although it shows the correct text number, I'm not receiving texts to verify. I got locked out of my account for 30 days a few months ago after cloning my HD and I don't want to...
  6. How can I clear synchronised Windows user settings in my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I clear synchronised Windows user settings in my Microsoft account?: I would like to reinstall Windows. For an unrelated reason, I also want to clear/reset my user settings associated with my Microsoft account, such that all settings remain default even when I sign in. How can I go about doing this?...
  7. How can I clear synchronised Windows user settings in my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I clear synchronised Windows user settings in my Microsoft account?: I would like to reinstall Windows. For an unrelated reason, I also want to clear/reset my user settings associated with my Microsoft account, such that all settings remain default even when I sign in. How can I go about doing this?...
  8. How can I clear synchronised Windows user settings in my Microsoft account?

9. W 10 Mail synchronisation problem with gmail account

W 10 Mail synchronisation problem with gmail account: We have a 15 year old Dell Inspiron desktop, with Windows 10 and the Mail app. My wife and I have 4 email accounts: Hotmail, Tiscali, and 2 googlemail accounts. My wife's googlemail has been misbehaving under the Mail app it is OK on the google website. Every so often It...
  10. Outlook 2010 Not Synchronising New Details with MS People Live Account

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 Not Synchronising New Details with MS People Live Account: I have Outlook 2010 on two PCs and use the Hotmail Connector to synchronise my contacts with my Microsoft Account (people.live.com). I can create/delete contacts on any PC and at the web page at people.live.com and these will synchronise across all accounts. However, if I...