Windows 10: Account transferred, can’t sign in.

Discus and support Account transferred, can’t sign in. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I have a personal Microsoft account through an old school email. The school recently migrated my email account to a new account. My windows PC... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Adam Seay, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Adam Seay Win User

Account transferred, can’t sign in.

Hello, I have a personal Microsoft account through an old school email. The school recently migrated my email account to a new account. My windows PC is set to sign in to the old account, so I receive the message “You can’t sign in to this account. Try a different account.” Trying to sign in with the new email account, my work account, or any other windows account gives the message of incorrect username/password. Do I need to uninstall windows from my computer, buy s new license, and reinstall?

:)

Adam Seay, Jun 23, 2022

2. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Account transferred, can’t sign in. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Account transferred, can’t sign in.

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Account transferred, can’t sign in.

1. Account transferred, can’t sign in. - Similar Threads - Account transferred can’t

2. Can’t sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t sign in: Hi,I had been trying to log in on my asus with windows 10, as another user but it can’t get through so i can’t access the pc or change the log in user option. Whenever i tried to, this one in the photo appears....
  3. Can’t sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t sign in: Hi,I had been trying to log in on my asus with windows 10, as another user but it can’t get through so i can’t access the pc or change the log in user option. Whenever i tried to, this one in the photo appears....
  4. Account transferred, can’t sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account transferred, can’t sign in.: Hello, I have a personal Microsoft account through an old school email. The school recently migrated my email account to a new account. My windows PC is set to sign in to the old account, so I receive the message “You can’t sign in to this account. Try a different account.”...
  5. Account transferred, can’t sign in.

Account transferred, can’t sign in.: Hello, I have a personal Microsoft account through an old school email. The school recently migrated my email account to a new account. My windows PC is set to sign in to the old account, so I receive the message “You can’t sign in to this account. Try a different account.”...
  6. I can’t sign in to my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t sign in to my account.: I recently got a used laptop from a friend and reset it. I wanted to change my password which is presently too long and midway through I ran out of internet data and therefore lost connection with Microsoft. When I got ready to continue setting up Microsoft demanded internet...
  7. I can’t sign in to my account.

I can’t sign in to my account.: I recently got a used laptop from a friend and reset it. I wanted to change my password which is presently too long and midway through I ran out of internet data and therefore lost connection with Microsoft. When I got ready to continue setting up Microsoft demanded internet...
  8. I can’t sign in to my account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Can’t sign into my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t sign into my account: I turned my computer off and turned it back on. Whenever I sign in it says “we can’t sign in right now” or something along those lines. I’ve tried everything Microsoft said and nothing worked. The last time I was on my computer I tried changing the users name folder in...
  10. Can’t sign into another account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t sign into another account: Hi I would really love some help on this because I went through 3 Microsoft support employees who were completely useless. My issue is that my brother got a pc yesterday, I wanted to make another user so I could have one as well and when I add my email it says that it needs...