Windows 10: Account Unable to be created

Discus and support Account Unable to be created in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok so im trying to make a backup account but i dont have the family thing and if i do windows r: netplwiz it wont show yes so i need help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Billy.S, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Billy.S Win User

Account Unable to be created

Ok so im trying to make a backup account but i dont have the family thing and if i do windows r: netplwiz it wont show yes so i need help

:)

Billy.S, Mar 15, 2021

2. Unable to create account

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How are you trying to access this option?
    • Do you have any other accounts that you are able to login?
    Try to Enable the Hidden Admin account:

From Login Screen try the below steps.

• On the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key down
      while you select Power > Restart
      (in the lower-right corner of the screen).

• After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options >
    • Click on Command Prompt, type the command and click
      enter.

• net user Administrator /active:yes
      (there is a space after administrator)
    Restart the computer to login to admin account
    and then create new user account and check.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Unable to create new User account

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you logged in with a Microsoft account or Local account?

• Are you trying to create new user account using Administrator account?
    I suggest you to run SFC scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files

Run the System File Checker (SFC) scan to fix any corrupted files. Follow these steps:

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833?wa=wsignin1.0

Please get back to us with the information required, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 15, 2021
  4. barkerend Win User

Unable To Create User Accounts - Windows 10

I don’t know if this addition to my original thread will push it to the top of the queue. I have tried again by pasting netplwiz into the Run box as suggested by marshian. Yesterday I managed to create another User Account which although described as an Administrator Account indicates ‘This app can’t open’ for every single item. Can anybody please suggest how I can change this situation? Today I did the same thing again but find that I CAN open the various programs on that Account – although the Account is listed under a Users Group not Administrators Users.
    There is also a Guest Account listed but as yet I haven’t been able to get into that since it does not appear for the next Log On when I click my Log Off or Switch Users shortcuts.
    I will be grateful for any advice, Thanks ........

barkerend, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Account Unable to be created - Similar Threads - Account Unable created

2. Unable to create account in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to create account in Microsoft Edge: I am trying to create a new account in MS EDGE and it prompts me: "Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to <MyEmailAddress> to verify your identity".I click on the "Send code" button.I enter the code and click on the "Sign in" button.After this the same...
  3. unable create another account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable create another account: whenever i create another user from the settings it will open a prompt for a second an then disappear .bcz of this i am unable to create another user. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-create-another-account/c8408368-b40c-44d0-a2ce-aa435338c37d
  4. unable create another account

unable create another account: whenever i create another user from the settings it will open a prompt for a second an then disappear .bcz of this i am unable to create another user. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-create-another-account/c8408368-b40c-44d0-a2ce-aa435338c37d
  5. Unable to create account in settings

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to create account in settings: Trying to add new user using the steps provided however I am not able to see it on settings. I am the admin of this PC and I want to create new profile but I cant do it. What is blocking me to create a new user?...
  6. Unable to create account in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to create account in settings: Trying to add new user using the steps provided however I am not able to see it on settings. I am the admin of this PC and I want to create new profile but I cant do it. What is blocking me to create a new user?...
  7. Unable to create account in settings

8. Unable to create account Windows 10

Unable to create account Windows 10: It is missing and I cant proceed. I need to create new account in the computer for my brother. I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-create-account-windows-10/95581f37-34ba-4ca6-b0a8-6db88ea073d6
  9. Unable to creat user account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to creat user account: As the Administrator I try to create a new account and I get an error as follows: Local users and groups This snapin may not be used with this version of Windows 10. To manage user accounts for this computer, use the User Accounts tool in the Control Panel. I did get here...
  10. Unable to create a MS account on Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to create a MS account on Win10: I'm hoping someone can help, all my email addresses are on O365 which is preventing me from creating a MS account. I'm not actually sure why I need one but windows keeps asking (FYI I mostly use LINUX but maintain a Windows install to help me support my Mother and Sister who...