Windows 10: Account verification issue and 'Sorry, PIN isn't working for organization's resources error

Discus and support Account verification issue and 'Sorry, PIN isn't working for organization's resources error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i have a problem with verifying my account, it says enter last 4 digits of phone number i did that, i didn't receive any message at all, besides that i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kramski, Oct 14, 2021.

1. kramski Win User

Account verification issue and 'Sorry, PIN isn't working for organization's resources error

i have a problem with verifying my account, it says enter last 4 digits of phone number i did that, i didn't receive any message at all, besides that i wanted to get rid of the pincode in logging in but it says sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization or resources, tap or click here to fix it, first of all my pc is not connected with a organization and if i click i have to put in my school mail, which i don't want to have connected, then it says do you allow your organization to have control over this pc, i obviously clicked no, then it said try again later.i would love to get my pr

:)

kramski, Oct 14, 2021
  2. LW02 Win User

Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources. Tap or click here to fix it

Hi,

If this question is still active, I have the same question but unfortunately those steps didn't work for me.

I am running Windows 10-64bit on my home laptop. It's brand new and isn't networked or part of any organization.

The computer set up process required me to set up a PIN but I don't want to use a PIN-only a password.

Under sign-in options, I see a section for Windows Hello PIN but it says,

This option is currently unavailable-click to learn more

-and-

Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources. Tap or click here to fix it.

When I click on the link to fix it, it gives me the option to set up a pin but not delete the one I already have.

Any suggestions for fixing this?

Thanks.

3. Windows 10 Pin Issue

Windows Hello PIN says that "Sorry this PIN isn't working for your organizations resources. Tap or click here to fix it". When I click, it forces me to log in using office account instead of my personal account. My laptop is my personal laptop where I am
    using it to attend part-time classes using a school's office account (mainly to use Microsoft Teams).

I have went through the suggested solutions all over the community and most suggested answer is to try and delete NGC folder. I have tried deleting it and Windows PIN seem to work but even after keying in a new PIN, Windows PIN still shows as PIN not created
    yet. I repeat the steps again for another three times but Windows PIN still show as not created.

I restarted my laptop and now Windows PIN shows "Sorry this PIN isn't working for your organizations resources. Tap or click here to fix it". NGC folder is back again.

Anyone here can guide me with a more permanent solution so that I can use my PIN?

Rui-ZheChung, Oct 14, 2021
  4. Account verification issue and 'Sorry, PIN isn't working for organization's resources error

sorry this pin isn't working for your organization-click to learn more

Hi,

I've been trying to delete my PIN but the following message appears "sorry this pin isn't working for your organization-click to learn more".

I've tried to delete the NGC file but it appears I do not own the file "AppData".

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

InkyAmalgamation, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

Account verification issue and 'Sorry, PIN isn't working for organization's resources error

1. Account verification issue and 'Sorry, PIN isn't working for organization's resources error - Similar Threads - Account verification issue

2. can't fix the error "sorry this pin isn't working for your organization's resources"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't fix the error "sorry this pin isn't working for your organization's resources": I'm trying to change the laptop password, but found that the PIN window hello is faulty:"sorry this pin isn't working for your organization's resources"After searching the internet for workarounds, I was instructed to delete the Ngc. Specifically, this is the link to the Ngc...
  3. can't fix the error "sorry this pin isn't working for your organization's resources"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't fix the error "sorry this pin isn't working for your organization's resources": I'm trying to change the laptop password, but found that the PIN window hello is faulty:"sorry this pin isn't working for your organization's resources"After searching the internet for workarounds, I was instructed to delete the Ngc. Specifically, this is the link to the Ngc...
  4. Pin windows hello is showing sorry this is not working for your organization's resources...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin windows hello is showing sorry this is not working for your organization's resources...: please tell me a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-windows-hello-is-showing-sorry-this-is-not/ba7f9c54-b697-423d-8f82-ae74264d143a
  5. Pin windows hello is showing sorry this is not working for your organization's resources...

Pin windows hello is showing sorry this is not working for your organization's resources...: please tell me a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-windows-hello-is-showing-sorry-this-is-not/ba7f9c54-b697-423d-8f82-ae74264d143a
  6. Windows Hello PIN, Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello PIN, Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources.: Hi, I cannot change my sign-in options for Windows Hello PINI got message "Windows Hello PIN, Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources. Tap or Click Here to Fix It"So I previously have a school account from my university. However, I don't have access to...
  7. Windows Hello PIN, Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello PIN, Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources.: Hi, I cannot change my sign-in options for Windows Hello PINI got message "Windows Hello PIN, Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources. Tap or Click Here to Fix It"So I previously have a school account from my university. However, I don't have access to...
  8. Windows Hello PIN, Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources.

9. sorry this pin isn't working for your organization-click to learn more

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sorry this pin isn't working for your organization-click to learn more: Hi, I've been trying to delete my PIN but the following message appears "sorry this pin isn't working for your organization-click to learn more". I've tried to delete the NGC file but it appears I do not own the file "AppData". Any suggestions? Thanks....
  10. Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources. Tap or click here to fix it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources. Tap or click here to fix it: Split from this thread. Hi, If this question is still active, I have the same question but unfortunately those steps didn't work for me. I am running Windows 10-64bit on my home laptop. It's brand new and isn't networked or part of any organization. The computer set...