Windows 10: Account verification

Discus and support Account verification in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I don't have a cell phone. Is there some other way to verify my account?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bradnb, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Bradnb Win User

Account verification

I don't have a cell phone. Is there some other way to verify my account?

:)

Bradnb, Dec 12, 2020

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Dec 12, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Dec 12, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Account verification

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

Account verification

1. Account verification - Similar Threads - Account verification

2. Account Verification Text Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Verification Text Doesn't Work: I'm trying to add an email alias to my Outlook.com account. It requires account verification and although it shows the correct text number, I'm not receiving texts to verify. I got locked out of my account for 30 days a few months ago after cloning my HD and I don't want to...
  3. Account Verification Text Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account Verification Text Doesn't Work: I'm trying to add an email alias to my Outlook.com account. It requires account verification and although it shows the correct text number, I'm not receiving texts to verify. I got locked out of my account for 30 days a few months ago after cloning my HD and I don't want to...
  4. Account Verification Text Doesn't Work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. sign in two-step verification for the account I registered my windows with

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sign in two-step verification for the account I registered my windows with: I cannot sign in to my account which is the only account I have in my Windows because it suggests sending a code to a phone number which is not working anymore. The fingerprint and pin on my windows are also not working because they are all connected to this account and can't...
  6. Micrsoft APPs can't connect, Account Verification Error, Broken User Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrsoft APPs can't connect, Account Verification Error, Broken User Profile: We have several machines running Win11 and a few on Win10 that are having issues with all of the microsoft apps. Store, Teams, Outlook, OneDrive, Excel, Word, Windows Update, etc. The apps report as though there is no internet connection but the internet is up and fully...
  7. Micrsoft APPs can't connect, Account Verification Error, Broken User Profile

Micrsoft APPs can't connect, Account Verification Error, Broken User Profile: We have several machines running Win11 and a few on Win10 that are having issues with all of the microsoft apps. Store, Teams, Outlook, OneDrive, Excel, Word, Windows Update, etc. The apps report as though there is no internet connection but the internet is up and fully...
  8. Cannot get Verification Email for my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get Verification Email for my account: I have been attempting to change my personal information on my Live.Account, but it requires me to verify my Email to do so....Unfortunately, as is to be expected from Microsoft, it will never send the Email that contains the Code to me. This is not an official paid Microsoft...
  9. Cannot get Verification Email for my account

Cannot get Verification Email for my account: I have been attempting to change my personal information on my Live.Account, but it requires me to verify my Email to do so....Unfortunately, as is to be expected from Microsoft, it will never send the Email that contains the Code to me. This is not an official paid Microsoft...
  10. My son lost access to his email account for verification windows identity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son lost access to his email account for verification windows identity: My child has lost access to his email accountI closed the domain and now he cannot verify his identity when logging in to Windows. How do we change his windows id/email address without access to his omd email address? When I log into microsoft, he is part of my family, does...