Windows 10: Account verification

Discus and support Account verification in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I don't have a cell phone. Is there some other way to verify my account?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bradnb, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Bradnb Win User

Account verification

I don't have a cell phone. Is there some other way to verify my account?

:)

Bradnb, Dec 12, 2020

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Dec 12, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Dec 12, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Account verification

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

Account verification

1. Account verification - Similar Threads - Account verification

2. No verification email message for new account alias email.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No verification email message for new account alias email.: I have lost access to my primary alias email address which I use to sign in to my Microsoft account. I can still use it to sign in but prefer to change it to a new email address. I have added this new email address to my account aliases but need to verify it. When I press the...
  3. No verification email message for new account alias email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No verification email message for new account alias email.: I have lost access to my primary alias email address which I use to sign in to my Microsoft account. I can still use it to sign in but prefer to change it to a new email address. I have added this new email address to my account aliases but need to verify it. When I press the...
  4. No verification email message for new account alias email.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Account verification issue and 'Sorry, PIN isn't working for organization's resources error

Account verification issue and 'Sorry, PIN isn't working for organization's resources error: i have a problem with verifying my account, it says enter last 4 digits of phone number i did that, i didn't receive any message at all, besides that i wanted to get rid of the pincode in logging in but it says sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization or resources,...
  6. Not receiving account verification codes via text message, cannot reach MS support, maddening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving account verification codes via text message, cannot reach MS support, maddening: Windows 10 on my HP laptop updated some security settings, and disabled the PIN I used for signing in. It asked me for my password, which I entered. Then it asked to send an account verification code to my phone via text message. I entered the last 4 digits of my phone number...
  7. Not receiving account verification codes via text message, cannot reach MS support, maddening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving account verification codes via text message, cannot reach MS support, maddening: Windows 10 on my HP laptop updated some security settings, and disabled the PIN I used for signing in. It asked me for my password, which I entered. Then it asked to send an account verification code to my phone via text message. I entered the last 4 digits of my phone number...
  8. Not receiving account verification codes via text message, cannot reach MS support, maddening

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Account Verification

Account Verification: Hello all,I wonder if someone could help me. I am frequently being asked by Windows to verify my settings for Hotmail and the Windows sharing experience. Basically all I am having to do is just input my pin number for Windows then get notified that the issue is fixed. It...
  10. Microsoft Account Verification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Verification: Good Day:Running Windows 10, 64bit desktop current with all updates. When I start the computer up, I login with a 4 digit pin and that works fine. However, the other day I opened the Microsoft Solitaire Collection to play a game and it wouldn't log me in. When I tried to...