Windows 10: account verify issue

Discus and support account verify issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; when i log in to my profile on my computer i get a something needs to be fix which directs me to your info in the settings. Then when i hit verify and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by patrickmackay1, Aug 7, 2020.

1. account verify issue

when i log in to my profile on my computer i get a something needs to be fix which directs me to your info in the settings. Then when i hit verify and try to login it states that my account doesn't exist. Also if i try to login to my onedrive which is personally onedrive same with Microsoft store, but when i login to the website has no problem logging in.

any help would be much appreciated.

Patrick Mackay

:)

patrickmackay1, Aug 7, 2020
  2. sgage Win User

Verify Account

Interesting... I've never had to re-verify my account.

sgage, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

account verify issue

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

account verify issue

1. account verify issue - Similar Threads - account verify issue

2. Verify child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verify child account: Hi,I cannot verify my child's account. It gives me error: it's not you, it is us. We cannot login into computer, i cannot add her again into the family as verification will not pass. She is currently family member....
  3. Verify My Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verify My Account: So, Every few months i get a alert to verify my account from seemingly nothing. sometimes it doesnt need anything, and other times it needs me to change my password, and send a verification code to my phone number. is this a forced feature/option, or am i just hacked???...
  4. Verify your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verify your account: Verify your account - i have key in many time the password but go in and back to this paga again repeat repeat go back to this page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-your-account/9897408e-691e-4679-83dc-ae88d80ab991
  5. Verify Issue/Microsoft Account Issue?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Verify Issue/Microsoft Account Issue?: Hello, I keep getting this error every time I try to verify my account, log into my account, or manage my account from with in my settings, when trying to by from the store, or when I have a document word, excel, etc. that I need to work on telling me to log in. Some times...
  6. verify account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    verify account: I want to verify my account for I keep being told my details etc are out f date. However I have forgotten my password and despite many times being told that a code has been sent to my email address (and the one displayed on screen is correct) no emails have arrived. I can't...
  7. How to verify account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to verify account: When you change your account credentials for your MS account, specifically changing the email address.....why is there a 30 day wait period if you only have an email account to use to verify. If you have a mobile phone, you're instantly given a text with the code. Some of us...
  8. verify account

in Windows 10 Support
    verify account: When you change your account credentials for your MS account, specifically changing the email address.....why is there a 30 day wait period if you only have an email account to use to verify. If you have a mobile phone, you're instantly given a text with the code. Some of us...
  9. Verify Account

Verify Account: Thanks guys,,,,,I took the bull by the horns and clicked on it and it does seem that its because I have changed computers and somehow changed it myself. I will just have to wait a month. This is what I got when I clicked it,,still cannot understand their misspelling though....
  10. Verify account

Verify account: More out of curiousity. But yesterday the notifications on my desktop popped up with a prompt about verifying my account on the PC. I obediently clicked onto it which took me to accounts where I saw the 'verify' awaiting. I clicked it and it then went away without anymore pop...