Windows 10: Account Was Hacked, And The Email And Password Was Changed

Discus and support Account Was Hacked, And The Email And Password Was Changed in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is there any way you could help recover my account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***? I believe someone has hacked it and changed the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AidenMorton1, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Account Was Hacked, And The Email And Password Was Changed

Is there any way you could help recover my account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***? I believe someone has hacked it and changed the password so I cannot get in, please help!

:)

AidenMorton1, Aug 1, 2021

2. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Aug 1, 2021
  3. webJockey Win User
    email account hacked. please help

I have a yahoo email account that seems to be hacked. Following are hacking activities I have noticed.

1) Spam emails being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.
    2) Recent emails in inbox are missing
    3) New emails in deleted mails folder

I have reset passwords for both my email account and recovery email account and also re-installed my mac but still spam emails are being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.

My mac was not even turned on when those emails were being sent. No one else knows my password. I do access mail from my iphone and ipad too.

Its my primary email account please help.

Thanks

webJockey, Aug 1, 2021
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Account Was Hacked, And The Email And Password Was Changed

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

Account Was Hacked, And The Email And Password Was Changed

1. Account Was Hacked, And The Email And Password Was Changed - Similar Threads - Account Was Hacked

2. Microsoft Account Hacked and Email & Password changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Hacked and Email & Password changed: This morning I attempted to log onto my computer and I was signed out of all my Microsoft applications. Instead of showing my regular email, it shows fa***** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I checked my email and it shows where they changed my email and password,...
  3. Microsoft Account Hacked and Email & Password changed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Hacked and Email & Password changed: This morning I attempted to log onto my computer and I was signed out of all my Microsoft applications. Instead of showing my regular email, it shows fa***** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I checked my email and it shows where they changed my email and password,...
  4. Microsoft Account Hacked and Email & Password changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Microsoft account was hacked email and password changed

My Microsoft account was hacked email and password changed: Today 27th of August I was playing Minecraft Java Edition and I was logged out, so I tried logging back in to no avail. That's when I went to Microsoft.com and I needed to log in, I typed in my email and I got an error message that said "there is not Microsoft account with...
  6. Microsoft account hacked + email and password changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account hacked + email and password changed: So one of these days i was going to play minecraft and i couldnt log in in my account , saying that the outlook email i always used to log in *** Email address is removed for privacy *** dont exist. Thats when i realized that the account was hacked somehow. Ive been trying to...
  7. Microsoft account hacked + email and password changed

Microsoft account hacked + email and password changed: So one of these days i was going to play minecraft and i couldnt log in in my account , saying that the outlook email i always used to log in *** Email address is removed for privacy *** dont exist. Thats when i realized that the account was hacked somehow. Ive been trying to...
  8. Microsoft account hacked, email changed, password changed, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account hacked, email changed, password changed, etc.: My friend hacked my microsoft account by getting the code to a email somehow. I need help retrieving the email because I had spent lots of money on games such as minecraft. my email got changed from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** -> *** Email address is removed...
  9. Microsoft account hacked, email changed, password changed, etc.

Microsoft account hacked, email changed, password changed, etc.: My friend hacked my microsoft account by getting the code to a email somehow. I need help retrieving the email because I had spent lots of money on games such as minecraft. my email got changed from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** -> *** Email address is removed...
  10. hacked email and password change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hacked email and password change: A few days ago my hotmail, which is linked to my laptop, was hacked and my password was changed by the hacker. The yahoo mail i had for verification was closed because of unusual activity so i dont have access to that either. I have also tried to answer these verification...