Windows 10: Account was hacked or compromised.

Discus and support Account was hacked or compromised. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; About 6 months ago I have lost access to my Microsoft account not the one I am posting from. I really do not understand how it happened, but I will... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LeeBuhrman, May 9, 2021.

1. Account was hacked or compromised.

About 6 months ago I have lost access to my Microsoft account not the one I am posting from. I really do not understand how it happened, but I will explain the best I can.I use OneNote and OneDrive to keep all my writing organized. Now every time I turn on my computer it asks me to long into my Microsoft account. I try to log in and it says my username is not correct. That is really strange, I can expect my password to be wrong or even changed if it was hacked, but my username? When I try to use my old user name it asks if I would like to make an account.So my username email is no longer r

:)

LeeBuhrman, May 9, 2021

2. My account is compromised

Hi Berry, I hope this message finds you well. My name is Steven and I'm an independent advisor.

Refer to the support article and follow the steps - How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account.

https://support.microsoft.com/help/10494/micros...

Alternatively, fill in the recovery form (ACSR form) in order to recover your account. Please go to account.live.com/acsr and complete the form with the requested information.

____

Steven

Steve Merik, May 9, 2021
  3. administrator microsoft account management, e-mail account compromised

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We certainly understand how important your privacy is.

However, first and foremost, I strongly recommend that you check your Microsoft Account activity and make sure that you change the password of your account. Also, make sure to check your Security Information and two-step verification is setup on your
    account.​

I would suggest you to check the information on:

· How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account,
    My Outlook.com account has been hacked

· When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Let us know if you need any further help and we will certainly assist you.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 9, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Account was hacked or compromised.

Compromised Microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your query regarding Microsoft account. I’ll certainly assist you with the details.

As you have mentioned that your account has been compromised, I would suggest you to refer the article on
    How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account, which
    will help you in recovering your account.

For additional information, refer
    Reset or recover your Microsoft account

If you still face issues, do not worry, you can certainly get in touch with our Microsoft account by following the article on

Get account help by email
    or you can
    Chat with Microsoft support

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 9, 2021
Thema:

Account was hacked or compromised.

1. Account was hacked or compromised. - Similar Threads - Account was hacked

2. Hacked or Compromised Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hacked or Compromised Account: Hi, Recently my Microsoft account has been hacked and I can no longer login to it or get it back. I've tried the account recovery, and every time I try changing the password it says my session expired. I never got any verification code or anything when the "hacker" was...
  3. Hacked or Compromised Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacked or Compromised Account: Hi, Recently my Microsoft account has been hacked and I can no longer login to it or get it back. I've tried the account recovery, and every time I try changing the password it says my session expired. I never got any verification code or anything when the "hacker" was...
  4. Hacked or Compromised Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hacked/Compromised Account Rambler.RU

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hacked/Compromised Account Rambler.RU: So I've been dealing with a hacked account for about 3 weeks now by some rambler.ru thing. I've seen other threads before regarding this and attempted their solutions to no success. After 13 different support chats, I was able to escalate the issue to a "higher" team which...
  6. Hacked/Compromised Account Rambler.RU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacked/Compromised Account Rambler.RU: So I've been dealing with a hacked account for about 3 weeks now by some rambler.ru thing. I've seen other threads before regarding this and attempted their solutions to no success. After 13 different support chats, I was able to escalate the issue to a "higher" team which...
  7. Hacked/Compromised Account Rambler.RU

8. Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.: Does anyone have any advice to help me find devices that are being used to see my online activity? I have tried the basics, but I can't get these individuals to stop using what I'm doing as an opportunity to harm me....
  9. Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.: Does anyone have any advice to help me find devices that are being used to see my online activity? I have tried the basics, but I can't get these individuals to stop using what I'm doing as an opportunity to harm me....
  10. Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.