Windows 10: Account was hacked or compromised.

Discus and support Account was hacked or compromised. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; About 6 months ago I have lost access to my Microsoft account not the one I am posting from. I really do not understand how it happened, but I will... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LeeBuhrman, May 9, 2021.

1. Account was hacked or compromised.

About 6 months ago I have lost access to my Microsoft account not the one I am posting from. I really do not understand how it happened, but I will explain the best I can.I use OneNote and OneDrive to keep all my writing organized. Now every time I turn on my computer it asks me to long into my Microsoft account. I try to log in and it says my username is not correct. That is really strange, I can expect my password to be wrong or even changed if it was hacked, but my username? When I try to use my old user name it asks if I would like to make an account.So my username email is no longer r

:)

LeeBuhrman, May 9, 2021

2. My account is compromised

Hi Berry, I hope this message finds you well. My name is Steven and I'm an independent advisor.

Refer to the support article and follow the steps - How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account.

https://support.microsoft.com/help/10494/micros...

Alternatively, fill in the recovery form (ACSR form) in order to recover your account. Please go to account.live.com/acsr and complete the form with the requested information.

____

Steven

Steve Merik, May 9, 2021
  3. administrator microsoft account management, e-mail account compromised

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We certainly understand how important your privacy is.

However, first and foremost, I strongly recommend that you check your Microsoft Account activity and make sure that you change the password of your account. Also, make sure to check your Security Information and two-step verification is setup on your
    account.​

I would suggest you to check the information on:

· How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account,
    My Outlook.com account has been hacked

· When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Let us know if you need any further help and we will certainly assist you.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 9, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Account was hacked or compromised.

Compromised Microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your query regarding Microsoft account. I’ll certainly assist you with the details.

As you have mentioned that your account has been compromised, I would suggest you to refer the article on
    How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account, which
    will help you in recovering your account.

For additional information, refer
    Reset or recover your Microsoft account

If you still face issues, do not worry, you can certainly get in touch with our Microsoft account by following the article on

Get account help by email
    or you can
    Chat with Microsoft support

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 9, 2021
Thema:

Account was hacked or compromised.

1. Account was hacked or compromised. - Similar Threads - Account was hacked

2. Account compromised.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Account compromised.: So today I got onto my PC to find that my account gamertag changed and some random xbox I do not own was playing and installing games with my account. I changed my password and my email but they persisted to play on my account and download my games. How do I get this person...
  3. account compromised

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    account compromised: I have received an email that my account password was changed. Can you verify this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/account-compromised/c458c897-122c-4cd5-9338-0899d4143827
  4. hotmail account compromised

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hotmail account compromised: I have not used my hotmail account in years. Suddenly it is being used to access my facebook. I would like for the account to just be deleted entirely but I cannot access it and the automated recovery process says I have not provided sufficient info to validate my account...
  5. MS Account Compromised

MS Account Compromised: I received an alert this morning on my Android MS Authenticator app about unusual activity - a sign in attempt from Indonesia that was unsuccessful. My password has been compromised it seems it's an old password I should have already changed so I immediately changed it to a...
  6. Compromised Microsoft account

Compromised Microsoft account: I received an email from Microsoft that the account associated my email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** had been compromised because of password changes etc. Unfortunately since this wasn't my main account I used different variations of my name and...
  7. compromised "Windows" account

compromised "Windows" account: Long story short. ish. Some sick individual who understands more than I do about computers, etc. is determined to ruin my life. Since March, 2018 this person whom I lived with for 12 years and knew everything about me and my life decided that she was going to affectmy life...
  8. Compromised Account

Compromised Account: Hi, I just had a notification from PayPal of two payments for xbox live, which coincided with 2 texts from Microsoft flagging up an outlook email... go to account.live.com if this wasn't you etc. I don't have an xbox, PayPal alerted, cards cancelled etc. Now when I...
  9. microsoft account compromised

microsoft account compromised: today I got email that my account may have been compromised then I saw my recent activity at 3.10am there was an attempt to sign in from usa and chile country on the right side it was written sign in failed it means anyone can compromise my account right? where do they got my...
  10. Account Compromised

Account Compromised: So late June, a lot of my accounts were compromised. Apple, Steam, and Microsoft. I managed to cancel the preorders here before I got charged but I'm extremely aggravated that Microsoft doesn't have an "Email Us" option for contacting support. I want them to ban all activity...