Windows 10: Account won't login, after I enter my password this screen pops up and nothing else...

Discus and support Account won't login, after I enter my password this screen pops up and nothing else... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JyloClim [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JyloClim, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Account won't login, after I enter my password this screen pops up and nothing else...

/u/JyloClim, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Windows 10 login screen Showing me to enter Username & Password both in the box.

Hi,

To remove your login screen on Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• On the search box, type netplwiz and press Enter.
    • A new window labeled as User Accounts will appear, listing all user accounts. Click on your user account and uncheck Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
    • Enter your account password and click OK.
    • Reboot your PC and check if your new settings has been saved.

Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Account won't login, after I enter my password this screen pops up and nothing else...

Not able to login to Windows 10 when entering the password into it.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Are trying to login as Microsoft Account or Local Account?
    • Were you able to upgrade to Windows 10 successfully and not able to login to Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to check with different keyboard?

I suggest you to try to enter the password using On-Screen Keyboard and check if it helps.

1. When at login page, click on Ease of Access which is available at the bottom right corner of the screen.

2. Then click on On-Screen Keyboard.

3. Try to enter the correct password and check if you are able to login to the computer.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Account won't login, after I enter my password this screen pops up and nothing else...

1. Account won't login, after I enter my password this screen pops up and nothing else... - Similar Threads - Account won't login

2. Administrator Login screen goes blank after entering password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator Login screen goes blank after entering password.: I was setting up a new laptop as Administrator. Changed password that worked to a less complex 4 digit PIN that I could easily remember. I think it accepted the 4 digit code as I did get an error. When I logged in to the machine with that 4 digit code, the screen went black....
  3. Administrator Login screen goes blank after entering password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator Login screen goes blank after entering password.: I was setting up a new laptop as Administrator. Changed password that worked to a less complex 4 digit PIN that I could easily remember. I think it accepted the 4 digit code as I did get an error. When I logged in to the machine with that 4 digit code, the screen went black....
  4. how disable enter password pop up ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how disable enter password pop up ?: how disable enter password pop up ?*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-disable-enter-password-pop-up/fa74665a-7a2b-4e4d-b932-864cec24630b
  5. how disable enter password pop up ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how disable enter password pop up ?: how disable enter password pop up ?*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-disable-enter-password-pop-up/fa74665a-7a2b-4e4d-b932-864cec24630b
  6. how disable enter password pop up ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. [Urgent] A series problems popped up after updating the account login password as required

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [Urgent] A series problems popped up after updating the account login password as required: Hi everyone.I was connecting the company intranet and the windows started downloading the updates. Then I forgot what exactly I did it turned to the classic blue/green screen and said the current password is expired and need to update a new one. After I finished updating the...
  8. Delayed Login after password entered.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Delayed Login after password entered.: Hello All, I am using licensed version of windows 10 pro with all the latest updated. Since last two updated i am facing one issue. Windows boots fast till it reaches the password screen. It hardly takes 1 min. When I enter password, it shows please wait and loader for...
  9. When logging on, a CMD windows pops up but nothing else.

in Windows 10 Customization
    When logging on, a CMD windows pops up but nothing else.: When turning on my computer, I log in and then a CMD screen appears with nothing being typed in, whereas usually, windows would boot explorer.exe and other things. I've found that this is because AutoRun is missing in Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Command...
  10. Unable to Enter Password in Login Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Enter Password in Login Screen: Split from this thread. PHYSICAL LENOVO KEYBOARD SET TO US ENG....EXACTLY THE SAME AS BEFORE UPGRADE Moderator Note for Clarification: Unable to enter password to login to Windows. This happens after upgrade...