Windows 10: account

Discus and support account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi How do I remove a phantom account wih the same name as the Administrator? Dicte... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BenedicteVasques, Sep 25, 2020.

1. account

Hi

How do I remove a phantom account wih the same name as the Administrator?

Dicte

:)

BenedicteVasques, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 25, 2020
  4. account

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

account

1. account - Similar Threads - account

2. Work Account not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Work Account not working: On the downloaded version of Windows, I can not sign in with my work/school account. It has been going on for several months. Please help me and explain what to do next!...
  3. windows 10 digital license on my windows account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 digital license on my windows account: Hello guys, a quick question. I have already linked my windows 10 digital license on my windows account, If i want to "format" the driver who i have the official Windows 10 pro i need the key again? or i can just log in with my account and that's it!? submitted by...
  4. Will the move from mojang accounts to microsoft accounts mean we can access our java...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will the move from mojang accounts to microsoft accounts mean we can access our java...: i mean, will it, i bet some others might wonder this too. also. will the switch have the possibility of getting us banned on java servers, cause they authenticate it through minecrafts account services. just thought I'd ask...
  5. Windows 10 Activation via Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation via Microsoft Account: I tried to follow these instructions on the Microsoft help page for Windows 10 activation. To use the Activation troubleshooter: Sign in as an administrator. For more info, see Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10. Select the Start button, then...
  6. Hello PIN incorrect error for setting up additional outlook account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hello PIN incorrect error for setting up additional outlook account: I set up a child account for my laptop in order to create a family account on Xbox to play Minecraft with my kid. The purchase was done FOR her account using the parent account but in order to add it I need to go into outlook with the parent account but I keep getting the...
  7. I can't access my account. I get a code, enter the code, create a password according to the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't access my account. I get a code, enter the code, create a password according to the...: I can't access my account. I get a code, enter the code, create a password according to the number of characters, etc., but nothing else happens. It's important that I have access to my account because I am missing classes in Team and also I do volunteer work at home and...
  8. Account picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account picture: I recently bought a new ASUS Zenbook with Windows 10 and Office 365. I changed the account photo by creating a new picture through the camera. i now cannot locate whete that picture is as i want to save it to my phone. Any ideas? I’ve tried the obvious places in the picture...
  9. Switch account issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Switch account issue: I have 2 user accounts on my PC. One is a microsoft account and the other is an Administrator User account local. The issue is the I cannot switch from the microsoft account to the other local account, there is no option to witch account from the login screen. I've tried...
  10. AMD Chipset Install Error: 1316, The Specified Account Already Exists

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Chipset Install Error: 1316, The Specified Account Already Exists: Folks, I'm running into the error in the thread title whenever I try to run the AMD Chipset installer. Windows 10 version 1909. I have a Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra motherboard (support listed here: X570 AORUS ULTRA (rev. 1.0) Support | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global ) The...