Windows 10: account

Discus and support account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; can microsoft not ban my hacked account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account/ad86d47e-5541-4cea-9f95-8ce82c89c8bd Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Alex Nepomuceno, Mar 17, 2023.

1. account

can microsoft not ban my hacked account

:)

Alex Nepomuceno, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 17, 2023
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 17, 2023
  4. account

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Mar 17, 2023
Thema:

account

1. account - Similar Threads - account

2. I am trying to "forget" an old work account on my laptop, but every time I try, it says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to "forget" an old work account on my laptop, but every time I try, it says...: I am trying to remove an old work account from my microsoft account lists. I was sure I had already logged out but when I opened a Teams link for something unrelated, it automatically logged back into my old account, which is pretty awkward and may have created some...
  3. I am trying to "forget" an old work account on my laptop, but every time I try, it says...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to "forget" an old work account on my laptop, but every time I try, it says...: I am trying to remove an old work account from my microsoft account lists. I was sure I had already logged out but when I opened a Teams link for something unrelated, it automatically logged back into my old account, which is pretty awkward and may have created some...
  4. I am trying to "forget" an old work account on my laptop, but every time I try, it says...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...: I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it will take effect after 05/13/2024. Why does this update take so long?...
  6. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...: I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it will take effect after 05/13/2024. Why does this update take so long?...
  7. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

8. Account Blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Blocked: Hello, I have another account blocked and want to unblock it. It just kept telling me that it was blocked and when I try to reset the password, it wouldn't change anything. I did the godamn form like 5 times or so and still nothing. I want to contact support and the stupid...
  9. how do I find the other user account on my PC

how do I find the other user account on my PC: I have a new business optiplex computer that is set up for work. I created a new user for personal use with a separate Microsoft account and when I logged in to the personal user account the main work user disappeared. I was unable to get the user to show up on the home...
  10. Account Blocked

Account Blocked: Hello, I have another account blocked and want to unblock it. It just kept telling me that it was blocked and when I try to reset the password, it wouldn't change anything. I did the godamn form like 5 times or so and still nothing. I want to contact support and the stupid...