Windows 10: Accounts and sign in or not sign in

Discus and support Accounts and sign in or not sign in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i never want to or have had to sign in to windows. as of yesterday there are 2 accounts on the startup screen. me and me with no pic. The system start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnDiMaggio, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Accounts and sign in or not sign in

i never want to or have had to sign in to windows. as of yesterday there are 2 accounts on the startup screen. me and me with no pic. The system start on the no pic and no password works. When I switch to the acc with the pic, it askes for a password. Not what I want. When I go into accounts in win 10, I only see 1 account with no password required. What is wrong.

:)

JohnDiMaggio, Mar 28, 2021

2. signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 28, 2021
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Accounts and sign in or not sign in :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Mar 28, 2021
  4. Rose W Win User

Accounts and sign in or not sign in

Your Microsoft account needs you to sign in again-recent credentials

Yes the correct or current info is in the Settings/Accounts/Your email and accounts.
    The steps in the tutorial included signing in after deleting a listing. I couldn't see where that was relevant since its a second listing. It looks like I have to voluntarily do the 'sign in' so I can avoid doing that. I'm locked out for 30 days anyway.
    Perhaps its time to set up a stand alone user account in that laptop <grin> Too nerve wracking dealing with this MSAccount.

Rose W, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

Accounts and sign in or not sign in

1. Accounts and sign in or not sign in - Similar Threads - Accounts sign sign

2. Sign in to account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in to account: Hi everyone I have problem with my laptop Toshiba it has deleted everything and it says that this problem can be fixed by signing out of my account and signing back again the biggest problem is that I forgot the details to sign in and am afraid to sign out Your advice will...
  3. Sign in to account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in to account: Hi everyone I have problem with my laptop Toshiba it has deleted everything and it says that this problem can be fixed by signing out of my account and signing back again the biggest problem is that I forgot the details to sign in and am afraid to sign out Your advice will...
  4. Account Sign-In

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account Sign-In: So before this i usually sign-in with my user default account which idk where i get it, but I accidently signed in to my friends account on Microsoft store today and i can see his face in the wallpaper.So i tried to log out and it goes to lock screen but this time i cant...
  5. Account Sign-In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Sign-In: So before this i usually sign-in with my user default account which idk where i get it, but I accidently signed in to my friends account on Microsoft store today and i can see his face in the wallpaper.So i tried to log out and it goes to lock screen but this time i cant...
  6. Account Sign-In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Signing into an account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing into an account.: When ever i try signing into a Microsoft account On Minecraft I do all the steps correctly, but then it tells me to sign in with a previously connected account. I want to know how to get ride of the old account....
  8. Sign-in into Account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in into Account.: I can not sign-in my Microsoft account windows 10 on my pc. It shows my given password is wrong though my password is right and I can sign-in with the same account and password on my mobile. Please, help....
  9. Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?: Hi all, Im curious and interested to know how the rest of Tenforums members sign in to their laptops/PC's? In my case I only have one device with Windows 10..and thats my laptop. My only other device is a Smartphone which is Android. Im always trying to decide which is the...
  10. Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?: Hi all, Im curious and interested to know how the rest of Tenforums members sign in to their laptops/PC's? In my case I only have one device with Windows 10..and thats my laptop. My only other device is a Smartphone which is Android. Im always trying to decide which is the...