Windows 10: accounts and user are still showing

Discus and support accounts and user are still showing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am using two accounts on my pc, but at the time of shutdown it shows me that someone else is using that pc and some process ar still running when i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nandanpatel1, Feb 2, 2021.

1. accounts and user are still showing

I am using two accounts on my pc, but at the time of shutdown it shows me that someone else is using that pc and some process ar still running when i check the task manager so that could be any malware or windows is doing their own thing.

:)

nandanpatel1, Feb 2, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Feb 2, 2021
  4. accounts and user are still showing

User Account

Hi Barry,

We cannot use a standard (local) account to change the account type to administrator. We can only use an existing administrator account to do this.

We suggest following these steps on how to change the account type to administrator using the existing administrator account:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard, then click on
      Control Panel
    • Choose User Accounts, and then select User Accounts again.
    • Under Make changes to your user account, click on Manage User Accounts. (It will show all user accounts and administrator account on the computer.)
    • Sign out and log on with any administrator account.
    • Go back to Control Panel/User Accounts.
    • Click on Manage User Accounts and then select the standard account you wish to change.
    • Select the Change Account Type option.
    • Select the Administrator option to change the account and click the
      Change Account Type button.

Get back to us if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

accounts and user are still showing

1. accounts and user are still showing - Similar Threads - accounts user are

2. Local User Account vanished from "Other Users" but still shows up on Log In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local User Account vanished from "Other Users" but still shows up on Log In: I had a "Guest" account added to my PC that was not password protected, and recently it has become inaccessible. Under Other Users there is no longer a "Guest" account shown for me to remove it. How can I delete it?...
  3. Local User Account vanished from "Other Users" but still shows up on Log In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local User Account vanished from "Other Users" but still shows up on Log In: I had a "Guest" account added to my PC that was not password protected, and recently it has become inaccessible. Under Other Users there is no longer a "Guest" account shown for me to remove it. How can I delete it?...
  4. Local User Account vanished from "Other Users" but still shows up on Log In

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. User account not showing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User account not showing: So i went to a trip i left my computer off 12 hours later i got home and see the computer is in another user i used what this thread said but it doesnt just show up...
  6. User accounts not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User accounts not showing: HiI was working with my computer and I recently installed a program called "Paragon disk manager" for backup. Then I discovered it has a option called "MFT defragment". So I just clicked it and after a restart, when I was about to login into my desktop, there was no password...
  7. User accounts not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User accounts not showing: HiI was working with my computer and I recently installed a program called "Paragon disk manager" for backup. Then I discovered it has a option called "MFT defragment". So I just clicked it and after a restart, when I was about to login into my desktop, there was no password...
  8. User accounts not showing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Deleted User Still Showing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleted User Still Showing: File Explorer and Directory Opus Listers DO NOT show the Deleted User. When Using a sub-Browser (not sure what it's called) The Deleted User is listed with all of the sub menus! 115198
  10. Deleted User Still Showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted User Still Showing: File Explorer and Directory Opus Listers DO NOT show the Deleted User. When Using a sub-Browser (not sure what it's called) The Deleted User is listed with all of the sub menus! 115198