Windows 10: Accounts been hacked, found sign in in an area that Ive never been to

Discus and support Accounts been hacked, found sign in in an area that Ive never been to in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Ive been having constant trouble being hacked. I believe it has been my son as well as others in my family and really want this to stop. I just got a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KimberlyGyselinck, May 4, 2020.

1. Accounts been hacked, found sign in in an area that Ive never been to

Ive been having constant trouble being hacked. I believe it has been my son as well as others in my family and really want this to stop. I just got a new laptop and see that my account was accessed from an area Ive never been in. How can I go about having this looked into?

:)

KimberlyGyselinck, May 4, 2020
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, May 4, 2020
  3. Switch laptop sign in from MS account to Local Account questions

Hi, Ive just switched from signing in to my laptop with a Microsoft Account to signing in with a Local Account instead. My laptop was always listed as a Device on the opening screen along with a map showing its location when I looked in my Microsoft Account. Under Devices I could also view my laptop along with other bits of various information about the device and its location was always shown on a map there too. After signing into my laptop with my Local Account ..If I sign in separately to my Microsoft Account afterwards Ive just noticed that having switched to a Local Account my laptop isnt shown on the opening Microsoft Account screen anymore and its not listed in devices either. Is this normal behaviour? I was expecting to still find my laptop listed in Devices. Also...Under Update and Security/Activation..it used to say Digital Licence linked to a Microsoft Account. Now it just says Windows is Activated with a digital licence. Is all this normal behaviour if you sign into a laptop with a Local Account instead of a Microsoft Account?

sportsfan148, May 4, 2020
  4. Teokute Win User

Accounts been hacked, found sign in in an area that Ive never been to

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Accounts been hacked, found sign in in an area that Ive never been to :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Accounts been hacked, found sign in in an area that Ive never been to

1. Accounts been hacked, found sign in in an area that Ive never been to - Similar Threads - Accounts been hacked

2. This account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This account has been hacked: Founded this email : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-account-has-been-hacked/1539eb9d-48a3-40c9-bcf7-52fb91901197
  3. This account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This account has been hacked: Founded this email : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-account-has-been-hacked/1539eb9d-48a3-40c9-bcf7-52fb91901197
  4. been hacked

been hacked: im hacked and work from this pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/been-hacked/8b1b40ea-db21-461f-9898-6428406b7e27
  5. account been hacked by ramler.ru

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account been hacked by ramler.ru: my account has been hacked by *** Email address is removed for privacy ***‎. please help me get access to it. i contacted support on Saturday and got no reply, im still logged into my authentication app and got no email/text or anything to say my email and password has been...
  6. account been hacked by ramler.ru

account been hacked by ramler.ru: my account has been hacked by *** Email address is removed for privacy ***‎. please help me get access to it. i contacted support on Saturday and got no reply, im still logged into my authentication app and got no email/text or anything to say my email and password has been...
  7. been hacked

been hacked: i need to know how to delete the files of the hacked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/been-hacked/c01b1d00-976e-443e-a5f4-3c1d7c37611f
  8. been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    been hacked: i need to know how to delete the files of the hacked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/been-hacked/c01b1d00-976e-443e-a5f4-3c1d7c37611f
  9. Ive been signed into a temporary profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Ive been signed into a temporary profile: After I updated windows last night, I got signed into a temporary profile, and I have no idea how to get back to my original one. I tried signing in and out as it said through the troubleshoot menu in the settings and that did not work....
  10. Accounts been hacked, found sign in in an area that Ive never been to

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Accounts been hacked, found sign in in an area that Ive never been to: Ive been having constant trouble being hacked. I believe it has been my son as well as others in my family and really want this to stop. I just got a new laptop and see that my account was accessed from an area Ive never been in. How can I go about having this looked into?...