Windows 10: Accounts/freeing up memory. Not displaying other people accounts for deletion/removal.

Discus and support Accounts/freeing up memory. Not displaying other people accounts for deletion/removal. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; not displaying other people accounts for deletion/removal * Original title: accounts/frreing up memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by petergannon1, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Accounts/freeing up memory. Not displaying other people accounts for deletion/removal.

not displaying other people accounts for deletion/removal

* Original title: accounts/frreing up memory

:)

petergannon1, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 20, 2019
  3. kenkickr Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Oct 20, 2019
  4. iamollie Win User

Accounts/freeing up memory. Not displaying other people accounts for deletion/removal.

Deleting User Accounts

Does anyone know how to delete an administrator account from another os on another partition (or using a live cd)?

I dont have access to the administrator account and i need to remove the other administrator account

iamollie, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Accounts/freeing up memory. Not displaying other people accounts for deletion/removal.

1. Accounts/freeing up memory. Not displaying other people accounts for deletion/removal. - Similar Threads - Accounts freeing memory

2. Free up storage usage of "Other People"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free up storage usage of "Other People": How do I free up my storage from "Other People", when I check and there are no "Other People"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-up-storage-usage-of-other-people/d4763bb4-4620-4266-a339-cb7d32ed17a2
  3. Free up storage usage of "Other People"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free up storage usage of "Other People": How do I free up my storage from "Other People", when I check and there are no "Other People"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-up-storage-usage-of-other-people/d4763bb4-4620-4266-a339-cb7d32ed17a2
  4. OneDrive account does not get unlocked after freeing up memory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive account does not get unlocked after freeing up memory: I tried to store too many data in my OneDrive. In consequence my OneDrive account got locked. Yesterday I logged in with the Web browser and freed up a lot of data. The Web interface shows me that I use now 2.2 of 5 GB. But the account is still locked and I can not start the...
  5. OneDrive account does not get unlocked after freeing up memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive account does not get unlocked after freeing up memory: I tried to store too many data in my OneDrive. In consequence my OneDrive account got locked. Yesterday I logged in with the Web browser and freed up a lot of data. The Web interface shows me that I use now 2.2 of 5 GB. But the account is still locked and I can not start the...
  6. OneDrive account does not get unlocked after freeing up memory

7. Remove deleted account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove deleted account: I deleted a business account permanently and Windows 10 does not give me an option to remove the old account from my PC and will not allow me to make changes because it is needing a password then gives the error that the account does not exist obviously. The option to delete...
  8. accounts/frreing up memory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    accounts/frreing up memory: not displaying other people accounts for deletion/removal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accountsfrreing-up-memory/ac76ce4d-3003-4d41-a0ec-835688ecf35c"
  9. Missing family and other people in account settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing family and other people in account settings: For some reason, the account i have on my computer is not an administrator account. So, i tried to make it an administrator account, but family and other people isnt there. Please help...
  10. Cannot remove accounts in People app

Cannot remove accounts in People app: Hi, I cannot find out how to remove accounts within the Windows 10 People App. Can anyone tell me how? 31616