Windows 10: accounts/frreing up memory

Discus and support accounts/frreing up memory in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; not displaying other people accounts for deletion/removal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by petergannon1, Oct 20, 2019.

1. accounts/frreing up memory

not displaying other people accounts for deletion/removal

:)

petergannon1, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 20, 2019
  4. accounts/frreing up memory

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

accounts/frreing up memory

1. accounts/frreing up memory - Similar Threads - accounts frreing memory

2. OneDrive account does not get unlocked after freeing up memory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive account does not get unlocked after freeing up memory: I tried to store too many data in my OneDrive. In consequence my OneDrive account got locked. Yesterday I logged in with the Web browser and freed up a lot of data. The Web interface shows me that I use now 2.2 of 5 GB. But the account is still locked and I can not start the...
  3. OneDrive account does not get unlocked after freeing up memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive account does not get unlocked after freeing up memory: I tried to store too many data in my OneDrive. In consequence my OneDrive account got locked. Yesterday I logged in with the Web browser and freed up a lot of data. The Web interface shows me that I use now 2.2 of 5 GB. But the account is still locked and I can not start the...
  4. OneDrive account does not get unlocked after freeing up memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. cleaning up memory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cleaning up memory: how do i free up my pc RAM besides GOING TO A LAB BECAUSE HE'S VERY SLOW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cleaning-up-memory/10026443-35d6-410d-b943-b0296cbd3346
  6. cleaning up memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cleaning up memory: how do i free up my pc RAM besides GOING TO A LAB BECAUSE HE'S VERY SLOW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cleaning-up-memory/10026443-35d6-410d-b943-b0296cbd3346
  7. cleaning up memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. To set up memory parameters?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    To set up memory parameters?: If it be excused as from a user's point of view...Why an application when running hard can engage full the compressed/physical memory above 93%, when notions of mechanics are likely to imply that a string or some other norm of command can offer an adjustment of a boundary at...
  9. Accounts/freeing up memory. Not displaying other people accounts for deletion/removal.

Accounts/freeing up memory. Not displaying other people accounts for deletion/removal.: not displaying other people accounts for deletion/removal * Original title: accounts/frreing up memory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accountsfreeing-up-memory-not-displaying-other/ac76ce4d-3003-4d41-a0ec-835688ecf35c"
  10. Freeing up memory

Freeing up memory: Hi all, What is the best why to free up memory,when all I have is 30G all in. My system takes up's 15G, and the rest uses around 8/10G. I've deleted all photos/games/unwanted files etc, but I still don't have enough to download the latest updates. I've tried to plug in an...