Windows 10: Accounts Issues? A Store App is not responding more than the splash screen

Discus and support Accounts Issues? A Store App is not responding more than the splash screen in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've had a MS account pretty much all the time. Several weeks back I switched it to a Local Account and I don't even know why now that I did. I was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jackdashack, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Accounts Issues? A Store App is not responding more than the splash screen

I've had a MS account pretty much all the time. Several weeks back I switched it to a Local Account and I don't even know why now that I did. I was trying to get an app from the Store just now and it seemed to go well, all as usual. It showed up in the recently added apps in the Windows programs. It would start and show the splash screen then go away. I was reading an article said that you can't get Store apps with a local account. So I thought maybe that was the issue and I've followed all the suggestions for getting back a MS account. Still under My Info it still says Local Account Administr

:)

jackdashack, Jun 19, 2021
  2. wahdangun Win User

App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, Jun 19, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Accounts Issues? A Store App is not responding more than the splash screen

splash screen in win 10 can changed?

Hello,

Apologize the delay in responding. We'll assist you further.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What exactly refers to splash screen?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you try the above troubleshooting steps? What was the outcome?
    Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Accounts Issues? A Store App is not responding more than the splash screen

1. Accounts Issues? A Store App is not responding more than the splash screen - Similar Threads - Accounts Issues Store

2. The roblox app from microsoft store crashes on splash screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The roblox app from microsoft store crashes on splash screen: Hello There! Recently i formatted my drive and did a clean install of windows 10.After that the roblox app from the microsoft store has started crashing after it displayed the splash logo.I tried searching for a solution but none of the suggestions i found worked. However i...
  3. The roblox app from microsoft store crashes on splash screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The roblox app from microsoft store crashes on splash screen: Hello There! Recently i formatted my drive and did a clean install of windows 10.After that the roblox app from the microsoft store has started crashing after it displayed the splash logo.I tried searching for a solution but none of the suggestions i found worked. However i...
  4. file explorer {not responding] more often than not

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    file explorer {not responding] more often than not: On or about January 22, 2021 there was an updated that required a restart. The next file explorer started periodically locking up... If I run as administrator I can manipulate my files with no problem, but in average Joe user mode sometimes I can rename my records and other...
  5. Windows Store Stuck on Blue Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store Stuck on Blue Splash Screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HumDar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/igovpz/windows_store_stuck_on_blue_splash_screen/
  6. Screen recording more than single app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen recording more than single app: Hi, I’m recording a 3D modeling process on a design software, and there are many pop-up screens that I need to include in the video record but they are hidden ,, basically the entire desktop except the application Im using.. Is there a way I could allow the recorder to see...
  7. Splash Screen App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Splash Screen App: To: Microsoft Community Hello, I would like to make a splash screen but i just keep seeing things about removing splashscreen.exe or if it is a virus. I really just want to make a splash screen. Please respond with some code for a splashscreen. From: Heja Ali...
  8. More Issues than TIME Magazine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    More Issues than TIME Magazine: Firstly, after having used Windows since Win 95, NEVER have I had such issues with one OS. Honestly, at this point I will pay money to go back to Windows 7, despite no support for it, you generally don't need support for something that isn't broken. so Windows 10 free...
  9. splash screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    splash screen: how can I use the splash screen as background 66324
  10. Windows 10: Windows Store to support more than modern apps

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Windows Store to support more than modern apps: With the introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft is making some fundamental changes to how its software functions. Beyond bringing back the Start menu, Microsoft will also be making some significant changes to the way the Windows Store works. Currently, you can only buy...