Windows 10: accounts.live.com

Discus and support accounts.live.com in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; what is account.live.com? I can't find answer. I have gotten odd textmail from "Microsoft", so I would really want to know what is going on. They say... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MikkoTverin, Sep 25, 2020.

1. accounts.live.com

what is account.live.com? I can't find answer. I have gotten odd textmail from "Microsoft", so I would really want to know what is going on. They say on their message my account is possibly used by someone else, but when I log into my account I do not get any notifications, I only have this text message.

:)

MikkoTverin, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 25, 2020
  4. accounts.live.com

Live Mail

Hi,

I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with
    Windows Live Mail.

• Do you see any error message? If yes, then please specify.
    • Are you able click on other options and are those options functioning normally?
    If yes, then I suggest you to remove your account and reconfigure it and check the behavior.

Please follow the steps provided below:

Remove the account.

• Right click on the account name and select remove account.
    Add account in Windows Live Mail

• Click on Accounts tab on top.
    • Click on +email icon.
    • Enter your new account's user name and password.
    • Click on Next.
    • Select server type as per your ESP (Email service provider) and if that is a
      Microsoft account, select Outlook.com/Windows Live Hotmail. And you must select
      IMAP/POP. (Only If that is a Microsoft account and if it is being migrated to the new interface
      "Outlook Mail", then I suggest you to please refer to the suggestions provided by
      ¡Firedog in the link below)Windows Live Mail and Outlook Mail
    • Click on next.
    Additional information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/mail-add-email-account-faq

And if the issue still persist, try
    repairing Windows Essentials, and check:

• Type Control panel in the search bar (on Desktop) and hit
      Enter key.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Select Windows Essentials
      and click on Uninstall/Change.

• Click on Continue.

• Click on Repair Windows Essential programs.
    Please keep us updated with the status of Windows Live Mail, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

accounts.live.com

1. accounts.live.com - Similar Threads - accounts live com

2. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  3. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  4. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. live .com

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    live .com: People have to contact me first for me to be able me to reply to them.All of my contact addresses have a ; after them,started about 5 months ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-com/6e1ae4de-6ac2-4888-a9ee-7719173fc0e1
  6. Live account settings

Live account settings: Why am I asked to update my account daily? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-account-settings/e4454e72-4440-4745-a817-87e8c92d297d
  7. Live account settings

Live account settings: Why am I asked to update my live account settings every day? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-account-settings/743395d5-129e-40b7-8428-7e532b878559
  8. Live Account Email troubles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Account Email troubles: My live.com email account won't allow me access on my pc. It's pinned on the task bar and when I click on it, it won't come up. After I click on it, it either won't do anything or the icon will disappear. When I pull it up in the search bar at the bottom left of my screen, I...
  9. Xbox Live Account Creation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Live Account Creation: I'm not really familiar with all the Microsoft and Xbox accounts and how they link together but I've been looking at the Xbox Game Pass for $1 that they've had up recently and went to check it out. I signed into my Microsoft account but then it told me I needed an Xbox live...
  10. Unlinking live account with pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unlinking live account with pc: I previously had signed into my @live account set up but have since removed from account via Start> settings> email & app accounts. I have also signed out of that account from applications such as Word and Excel. However, my pc is still linked to that account and shows my...