Windows 10: Accounts requiring attention?

Discus and support Accounts requiring attention? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So that account problem pop up showed up on my laptop. Yellow text in Shared experiences and I'm asked for my pin again. How does an account go out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CD1295, Apr 27, 2020.

1. CD1295 Win User

Accounts requiring attention?

So that account problem pop up showed up on my laptop. Yellow text in Shared experiences and I'm asked for my pin again. How does an account go out of date?

:)

CD1295, Apr 27, 2020

2. Attention Required-Email accounts

my email accounts are in need of " require attention", I update password to fix it and manage accounts, and still get Attention required, what am I doing wrong?

JerryMontes3, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Bastet Win User
    Accounts-Your email and accounts: Attention required - but what?

I have had that error when adding an email account which has 2-step authentication, I required an app specific password, once entered the error message disappeared.

Bastet, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Accounts requiring attention?

Attention required

Helo, I have a Microsoft Lumia 532 Dual Sim and have tried all those options up to the last step of resetting the phone but the error "Attention required......" still persists and am not able to use the email account I want. Kindly advise on the best solution.

Thank you.

Best regards

Maggie

margaretnakiwala, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Accounts requiring attention?

1. Accounts requiring attention? - Similar Threads - Accounts requiring attention

2. Some of your accounts require attention. Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of your accounts require attention. Error: Hi I have been having an issue signing in to my account ever since I created a new outlook account using the xbox app on windows 10. Under settings > shared experiences tab > Under the 'Account' header, it gives me the option to click 'Fix now.' Whenever I click fix now, a...
  3. ATTENTION REQUIRED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ATTENTION REQUIRED: Keeps asking me to uninstall virtualbox when trying to upgrade to version update [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attention-required/a10e7f0f-3157-415c-b762-b6e48d6071d1
  4. "Some of your accounts require attention"

"Some of your accounts require attention": Every so often I get a notification from Windows saying "Some of your accounts require attention" When I go to Start -> Settings -> Shared Experiences I see the same message in red above a "Fix now" button, which when clicked asks me to enter my PIN. And when I enter my PIN...
  5. Some of your accounts require attention

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some of your accounts require attention: Why do I get these messages on my Windows 10 Machine? Some of your accounts require attention I select fix now My Microsoft account appears under Pick an account I pickmy account but nothing happens. Andy...
  6. Some of your account require attention

Some of your account require attention: I no longer have access to one of the accounts under Shared Experience as I was laid off. I cannot delete it and it keeps coming up that the account requires attention. I have tried several of the solutions suggested. I try going into Email & Apps and cannot delete the...
  7. Some of your accounts require attention

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Some of your accounts require attention: Every couple days, I get a Windows 10 (v1903, build 18362.535) Notification that something needs attention, and that something is that I need to re-log in to Windows 10 Shared Experiences (Start -> Settings -> Shared Experiences). The fact that I'm always logged into Onedrive...
  8. Attention Required-Email accounts

Attention Required-Email accounts: my email accounts are in need of " require attention", I update password to fix it and manage accounts, and still get Attention required, what am I doing wrong?...
  9. Attention required for email account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attention required for email account: Hello! I have setup multiple email accounts and this is the only one that is giving me trouble. It's a "Yahoo" account and every time I enter my credentials it will connect, show me my new emails and then about 1 minute later it is back to saying "Attention Required" and...
  10. Attention required for Outlook Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Attention required for Outlook Account: I use Outlook 2013 on my PC. Since the anniversary upgrade I keep getting the message "you need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps on your other devices to be able to launch apps and continue experiences on this device." Since I don't use Outlook.com I assume that I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail attention required