Windows 10: Accounts

Discus and support Accounts in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I turned on my pc and my admiastartor account had disapeard so i tried to login on a different account but the password did not work... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AmanHussain1, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Accounts

I turned on my pc and my admiastartor account had disapeard so i tried to login on a different account but the password did not work

:)

AmanHussain1, Mar 20, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Accounts

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Accounts

1. Accounts - Similar Threads - Accounts

2. Cannot Change Microsoft Account Password to Old Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot Change Microsoft Account Password to Old Password: I accidentally changed my Microsoft account password when I changed my lock screen password on the computer. I did not know that the password used to unlock the computer lock screen was the password used on the Microsoft account. Even though I have no intention of changing my...
  3. Upgraded to new iPhone and lost every account (dozens) in my authenticator app. Really need...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded to new iPhone and lost every account (dozens) in my authenticator app. Really need...: Just as the title says, I upgraded to an iPhone 11 Pro Max today and after restoring from my last backup, I started logging in to several of my accounts. I didn't get very far until I was asked to confirm my identity with an authenticator code. I opened my app like I have a...
  4. I'm having trouble with our MS family account and screentime limits not working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I'm having trouble with our MS family account and screentime limits not working: It shows my youngest logged in to one of the 'ghost' MediaCenter computers at the bottom of the screenshot. I renamed her computer Christinas-PC (it was named MediaCenter) to see which one updated on the device page since there were 3 devices listed with the same name, and...
  5. User Account Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Account Problem: Dear Microsoft Incorporation, I am one of your Microsoft Windows customers. Recently, I have an issue regarding my user account in PC. While I changed the name of user account in administrative tools successfully, but I found in this pathway there is an incongruity:...
  6. Unable to recieve a response/update from the Microsoft Account Reinstatement Team

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to recieve a response/update from the Microsoft Account Reinstatement Team: I sent a request to have my account reinstated on the 15th August. Despite chasing up 5/6 times over this period and recieving various diffrent responses, i've made no progress with actually getting an upodate on the request. I'm not sure why i've been blocked, why it's...
  7. Remove accounts ready to give away computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove accounts ready to give away computer: I am looking to give my computer away to a friend but to do this, i obviouly need to delete my admin account and all links with my Microsoft account. Can i do this without reseting the computer to factory settings as I dont want the computer to revert back to windows 7...
  8. Microsoft Mail account settings problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mail account settings problem: Hello, I have a problem setting an account with Microsoft Mail - the password i enter works only once - then it's replaced by something else (I thinks it gets doubled) and I have to reset the password each time I want to check the email. (I save the correct password in the...
  9. Microsoft account shows two computers instead of one.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft account shows two computers instead of one.: I was in my Microsoft account tonight and realized there are two computers plus my laptop listed as devices instead of just one PC and laptop. The one with the same serial number as mine doesn't have the latest Windows update. The other, with a different serial number and...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps disconnecting from microsoft account please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 world keeps disconnecting from microsoft account please help: My minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from microsoft account/xbox live then nobody can join.It does it instantly and I don't know why.I can join others perfectly but noone can join me.Even if I go to the main menu it still doesn't work and closing it...