Windows 10: accounts

Discus and support accounts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why do I have to remove email accounts in order to go on the web keeps telling me apps used by other accounts or vice versa... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by johnmosco2, Jun 9, 2019.

1. accounts

why do I have to remove email accounts in order to go on the web keeps telling me apps used by other accounts or vice versa

:)

johnmosco2, Jun 9, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 9, 2019
  4. accounts

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

accounts

1. accounts - Similar Threads - accounts

2. Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account: I seem to have 2 Microsoft accounts. One has my devices registered to it and one has office 365 on it. I want to have one account ideally but I know this isn't possible. Could I add my devices to my account with 365 on it and delete the other account? Would this have any...
  3. Account settings are out-of-date in Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account settings are out-of-date in Mail: big issue - every single week Ms MAIL tells me my settings are out of date and to set up windows hello windows hello is set up and active and has been always i then re add my password at the process goes - re add my windows hello pin and get the message - all set up one...
  4. Deleted Admin Account's folder is still present and controls PC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleted Admin Account's folder is still present and controls PC: I have had this problem for a while and hopefully I posted it in the right category as there are many issues surrounding this account. When I first got my PC I created an admin account with someone else's email as I had been locked out. Once I recovered my email I created a...
  5. EVERY WEEK - account settings are out-of-date in Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EVERY WEEK - account settings are out-of-date in Mail: big issue - every single week Ms MAIL tells me my settings are out of date and to set up windows hello windows hello is set up and active and has been always i then re add my password at the process goes - re add my windows hello pin and get the message - all set up one...
  6. Family Restrictions are still affecting my account after verifying my age

Family Restrictions are still affecting my account after verifying my age: Recently I have removed my account from my family group and had it converted into an adult account. My age and birth date are up to date, which means this shouldn't be a child account However, when I try to access certain apps, I get this message: [ATTACH] If I try to...
  7. Created child account, but I can't login with the password I created, can't reset either.

Created child account, but I can't login with the password I created, can't reset either.: Hi, I have created a child account for my son and put it in my family. But when I´m gonna login with it on my computer a few seconds after the creation the password is wrong. I'm quite sure that I wrote down the right code but no. Then I go and try to reset the password...
  8. Forced Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forced Microsoft Account: Why do some new Windows 10 computers force you to create a Microsoft Account that you can then switch to a local afterwards? Why not just let people make a local account in the first place? This is such a waste of time considering most of my customers don't need it and do not...
  9. Changing an adult account into a child account

Changing an adult account into a child account: I know that this has been asked before, but has there been any updates on this? When we got my child the Xbox, we set set it up with my account. Now I would like to set up the account or add him as a child, to be able to use parent controls. I do not want him to lose his...
  10. New Game Bar Keeps Me Signed Into My Xbox Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New Game Bar Keeps Me Signed Into My Xbox Account: So since the new Xbox Game Bar or Xbox Social or whatever its called has been stealth installed in the latest Window 10 update, if i happen to open it on my PC (Windows Key + G) it will automatically show as online on my Xbox Friends list. If i then close Game Bar (Windows...