Windows 10: Accounts

Discus and support Accounts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to install voice mod but I don't want my friends to account on my computer having my voice mod... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Blueyoshi887, Mar 25, 2020 at 9:07 PM.

1. Accounts

I want to install voice mod but I don't want my friends to account on my computer having my voice mod

:)

Blueyoshi887, Mar 25, 2020 at 9:07 PM
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

4. Accounts

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Thema:

Accounts

1. Accounts - Similar Threads - Accounts

2. User Account is only giving me the 'NO' option when I try to install a programme

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User Account is only giving me the 'NO' option when I try to install a programme: When I try to install a programme it does not let me install even though I am the admin and there is no other users on my computer. I keep getting the no option. No yes button is available....
  3. User name profile change but user account was deleted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User name profile change but user account was deleted: I was trying to change the name of my account by regedit.exe, I did it but I used command promt to run it, but now my user account disappeared and all my data as well, I can't find anything...
  4. There's been a new user account added onto my computer that's not mine called "Jesus"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    There's been a new user account added onto my computer that's not mine called "Jesus": Hey everyone! My computer is a hp spectre x360 convertible 13-aw0xxx, running windows 10 x64. This morning I noticed that there was a new user account on my computer, called "Jesus." I went through and deleted the account via the control panel, but when I went through...
  5. Need help! No admin account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help! No admin account: So I picked up and old PC I left at exes house and my kids deleted admin account. Now I can't uninstall/install anything and can't don't a factory reset. What's a solution for this? Also I created a new account but doesn't appear at log in screen . submitted by /u/moisesg88...
  6. Bitlocker problem with my account problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker problem with my account problem: My mouse wasn’t working so I turned it off. Then I turned back on but it wouldn’t let me turn back on. So I pressed the power button long but it wasn’t working still. I clicked it multiple times and my computer worked however it led me to bitlocker which I’ve never heard of....
  7. User account got disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    User account got disabled: When I am log in it say my administrator account got disabled. But I could open in safe mode. What should i do to solve my problem. Please someone will help me out....
  8. Windows 10 email account settings and sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 email account settings and sync: I have a problem with the set up of a new computer with windows 10. Please note i have two seperate e mail accounts on the computer. One is through a Private domain which works fine and the other is a gmail account with a company domain managed by the company i work for. I...
  9. User account control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User account control: I had a program which ran fine until the last update. It's called Calendar Creator. Today I tried to open it, and received the following message: The top section is all in red and reads: User Account Control X This app...
  10. Ex girlfriend's account linked to my Microsoft account - how can I remove it?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Ex girlfriend's account linked to my Microsoft account - how can I remove it?: Good day all, My problem is as follows: I am using Windows 10 on my PC and went to try and add a child account to it. Upon attempting to do so I noticed that my ex-girlfriend's and her mum's account were listed under family members in Windows 10. PS: I never added them...