Windows 10: acct pictures

Discus and support acct pictures in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I delete 1 or more acct pictures? The Help guidelines are confusing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jhvinaz1, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Jhvinaz1 Win User

acct pictures

How do I delete 1 or more acct pictures? The Help guidelines are confusing.

:)

Jhvinaz1, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Likity Win User

My mispelledmail acct

one of my e mail addresses is misspelled, but is one of those accts that pops up when I go to log in to an e mail acct. How do I remove this misspelled acct from this list of accts that pop up as suggestions when I begin typing in the email acct I want.

and change the spelling

Likity, Feb 26, 2021
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Johan45 Win User

acct pictures

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

acct pictures

1. acct pictures - Similar Threads - acct pictures

2. BSOD when switching from local user to Microsoft acct.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when switching from local user to Microsoft acct.: Hello, I recently created a local user acct. on my ASUS ZenBook windows 10, 64bit, 32gb ram, intel core i9 and since then I keep getting a BSOD and forced restart when switching from local user to Microsoft acct 4times as of posting this. this seems to specifically happen...
  3. Emails coming to my gmail acct with just j....@aol.com. It's not mine.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emails coming to my gmail acct with just j....@aol.com. It's not mine.: Hi, I keep getting emails with just j....@aol.com coming to my gmail account. I don't and never have had an email address with j....@aol.com. This seems like this could go to any J..... first name with an AOL email address. How can I get this stopped in Windows 10? Any...
  4. Child to Adult acct

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Child to Adult acct: I accidently set up my husband's account as a "child" account. How can I change this? I simply was added him to my family so that he could have his own login to my computer. Help...
  5. A question about local account. Switching from MS acct to it.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    A question about local account. Switching from MS acct to it.: If I go from a MS account login to a local account does it copy over all my settings etc? I am asking as I am moving on the 26th/27th, and I won't have the internet back till the 28th. I've heard that windows 10 requires the net to sign in unless its a local account. Also...
  6. A question about local account. Switching from MS acct to it.

in Windows 10 Support
    A question about local account. Switching from MS acct to it.: If I go from a MS account login to a local account does it copy over all my settings etc? I am asking as I am moving on the 26th/27th, and I won't have the internet back till the 28th. I've heard that windows 10 requires the net to sign in unless its a local account. Also...
  7. i am looking to recover the acct password on a new PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i am looking to recover the acct password on a new PC: i recently purchased a new PC .... an HP laptop .... with Windows 10. when i went to set up the logins, i may have written down the password incorrectly because it wont accept it. i can log in with the PIN, but that isnt going to help me when i need to install new...
  8. Adding new PC to ms acct

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Adding new PC to ms acct: So i want to add my ms acct to my new pc. but it is not there. I am signed into ms acct. When I go to the MS store it shows my xbox, another pc and my phone. I already have it repaired/up to date....
  9. activation- purchase acct. no longer in use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation- purchase acct. no longer in use: My computer was not functioning properly so I reset win 10 professional to win 10 in hopes of reinstating my win 10 professional thru Microsoft Store which I have done in the past. Problem- Somehow Windows Enterprise is on there now which has nothing to do with me...
  10. My Comcast email acct. stopped working for the Windows 10 "MAIL" program.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Comcast email acct. stopped working for the Windows 10 "MAIL" program.: My main Comcast email account stopped working on my Laptop + PC's in Windows 10 "MAIL" program. It had worked ok, but now will not send or receive emails. 2 other Comcast accounts work ok in MAIL The problem email account works ok within the Comcast/Xfinity email program....