Windows 10: acct pictures

Discus and support acct pictures in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I delete 1 or more acct pictures? The Help guidelines are confusing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jhvinaz1, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Jhvinaz1 Win User

acct pictures

How do I delete 1 or more acct pictures? The Help guidelines are confusing.

:)

Jhvinaz1, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Likity Win User

My mispelledmail acct

one of my e mail addresses is misspelled, but is one of those accts that pops up when I go to log in to an e mail acct. How do I remove this misspelled acct from this list of accts that pop up as suggestions when I begin typing in the email acct I want.

and change the spelling

Likity, Feb 26, 2021
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Johan45 Win User

acct pictures

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

acct pictures

1. acct pictures - Similar Threads - acct pictures

2. my acct on my PC says I need to verify. I sign in but no code arrives on my email and no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my acct on my PC says I need to verify. I sign in but no code arrives on my email and no...: It wants to revert to an earlier email acct that you have successfully closed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-acct-on-my-pc-says-i-need-to-verify-i-sign-in/4c1836a7-7dfd-4277-93fe-8c7260fa8ce9
  3. my acct on my PC says I need to verify. I sign in but no code arrives on my email and no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my acct on my PC says I need to verify. I sign in but no code arrives on my email and no...: It wants to revert to an earlier email acct that you have successfully closed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-acct-on-my-pc-says-i-need-to-verify-i-sign-in/4c1836a7-7dfd-4277-93fe-8c7260fa8ce9
  4. My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet.: My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-acct-password-does-not-work-in-my/79ec6f70-e9b8-48b1-ae0b-e21c2924a625
  5. My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet.

My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet.: My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-acct-password-does-not-work-in-my/79ec6f70-e9b8-48b1-ae0b-e21c2924a625
  6. My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...: I am signed into Family 365 on my parent's computer and my in-laws. If I sign these two devices out of my 365 account, will the computers still run like usual, just without access to Office and my One Drive? No one else uses the One Drive except for me. Will their local...
  7. My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...: I am signed into Family 365 on my parent's computer and my in-laws. If I sign these two devices out of my 365 account, will the computers still run like usual, just without access to Office and my One Drive? No one else uses the One Drive except for me. Will their local...
  8. My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...

9. Can't sign into windows 10 with Microsoft acct.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign into windows 10 with Microsoft acct.: I noticed over 2500 people have some variation of this issue.I was gifted a ten yr old Dell computer running Windows 10 by my relative. I removed her Microsoft account and am now the admin with a local acct. I try to log in with my Microsoft account but it won't let me. I...
  10. Can't sign into windows 10 with Microsoft acct.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into windows 10 with Microsoft acct.: I noticed over 2500 people have some variation of this issue.I was gifted a ten yr old Dell computer running Windows 10 by my relative. I removed her Microsoft account and am now the admin with a local acct. I try to log in with my Microsoft account but it won't let me. I...