Windows 10: acct registration

Discus and support acct registration in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I need to know who microsoft office acct is regiestered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DorisTate, Jul 8, 2019.

1. DorisTate Win User

acct registration

I need to know who microsoft office acct is regiestered

:)

DorisTate, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Likity Win User

My mispelledmail acct

one of my e mail addresses is misspelled, but is one of those accts that pops up when I go to log in to an e mail acct. How do I remove this misspelled acct from this list of accts that pop up as suggestions when I begin typing in the email acct I want.

and change the spelling

Likity, Jul 8, 2019
  3. 2 computers same acct...please help

Hi, I have 2 computers in my home. Both computers have the the user name and password when logging in. Also when I go to my Microsoft acct. both are listed under devices. I would like to have it so both devices have there own log in. If I delete the other computer listed in my acct. would this solve the problem? Also, would I be able to log into the other computer since it was deleted and how would I then create a new username and password? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you!!

woodward2000, Jul 8, 2019
  4. NickTh Win User

acct registration

MS Acct vs Local acct

I think you can take extra mesurments like two-step authentication, but as you said, using an MS Acct needs you to be more carefull than a local one.

NickTh, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

acct registration

1. acct registration - Similar Threads - acct registration

2. I have forgotten my password used on my laptop. Use Microsoft acct email used password on...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have forgotten my password used on my laptop. Use Microsoft acct email used password on...: I use same email on my laptop as I use on my desktop. I forgot what I used as password for laptop so read a post that said change the password on Microsoft email which I did and then check use on all devices (something similar not exact) so I did but when I tried to log in...
  3. microsoft acct

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft acct: i get notice that my microsoft acct needs to be repaired https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-acct/4dfe1e78-a141-4ad4-9350-6fed212e7c37
  4. A Win10 update switched me to a new empty User acct. Need to revert back.

A Win10 update switched me to a new empty User acct. Need to revert back.: After a Windows10 update, it switched me to my wife's acct. and to a blank Temp User. All my stuff is under User\Owner. All apps and file access is lost. How do I get it back to using Owner? Uninstalled one update, but a another security update was not revertable. 2 GeekSquad...
  5. Hacked Microsoft acct

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hacked Microsoft acct: I was reading your article "How to check if your Microsoft account has been hacked" And it tells me to "See when and where you've used your account" Ive checked the Activity but it only goes back to 7/31/2019. BUT I JUST want to see it from at least date 1/1/2019 How do...
  6. merge 2nd MS acct as alias then replace primary - but already taken. What?!

in Windows 10 Customization
    merge 2nd MS acct as alias then replace primary - but already taken. What?!: It turns out that I have two Microsoft Live accts one of which is recognized as my primary. I thought the 2nd was an alias. Turns out it is not. It seems to be linked somehow to my original Live accts email, but it is not, apparently, an alias. When I try to add an alias...
  7. Family acct screen time changes dont work

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family acct screen time changes dont work: Hi, Ive had multiple issues with family accounts before I had to delete the local profile just to get my child's account to accept screen time changes as even requests for more time would not get sent as the child account's daily screen time limit was already used up. Now...
  8. What's the device marked PC in my MS Acct?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's the device marked PC in my MS Acct?: Hi My query is really quite simple. I'm trying to tidy up my Microsoft account but I notice there is a device just marked as PC - no mobo type or number or anything else to identify it. So far I've not been able to find out what this may be. The only thing I can think of is...
  9. removing a user acct

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    removing a user acct: I am giving my old laptop to a grandson. How do I remove my user acct and start one for him? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-user-acct/a032f121-b5ba-45d4-86e8-1e0b311416fd"
  10. why is media creation tool 1809 adding more then 1 user acct

why is media creation tool 1809 adding more then 1 user acct: hi there my name is jamie bratcher i am trying to reinstall windows 10 on my laptop using the media creation tool. everytime i have tried to use it it has been adding more then 1 user acct on it which i dont need. is there a way to get around this ?...