Windows 10: Accumulated status report times

Discus and support Accumulated status report times in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have set up a Family account for my granddaughter on our PC (running Windows 10). After my wife has been on the PC, my granddaughter’s account... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Rob Seal, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Rob Seal Win User

Accumulated status report times

I have set up a Family account for my granddaughter on our PC (running Windows 10). After my wife has been on the PC, my granddaughter’s account shows the logged times of my wife’s activities!! We have ensured we have logged our granddaughter off but still see the accumulative hours.

any help greatly appreciated.

:)

Rob Seal, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need few more details so that we can narrow down to the root cause of the issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps.

1. May I know, if your Wife’s account is an adult or parent account?
    2. Could you also confirm the status of your Granddaughter’s account, if it’s a Child or Adult account?

You can try to change the password of your Wife’s account, and check if you see any activity going forth.

If you still face the issue you can check the article

Fix family activity reporting
    try the troubleshooting steps and check if this helps you.

You can also try to remove your Granddaughter from the family group and try to

add her to family group and check.

If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Rob Seal Win User

I have set up a Family account for my granddaughter on our PC (running Windows 10). After my wife has been on the PC, my granddaughter’s account shows the logged times of my wife’s activities!! We have ensured we have logged our granddaughter off but
    still see the accumulative hours.

any help greatly appreciated.

Rob Seal, Jun 27, 2019
  4. ElceeT Win User

Incorrect System Report

Thank you for your suggestion.

I have run the Windows Memory Diagnostic and the report indicated that no memory problems were detected. Status remains the same - 2GB of RAM instead of 6GB.

I do not have any obvious performance issues on this system. I have another Windows 10 installation on a secondary laptop and the system specs are reported accurately on that installation.

ElceeT, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Accumulated status report times - Similar Threads - Accumulated status report

2. WscGetSecurityProviderHealth doesn't report correct Windows Security status change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WscGetSecurityProviderHealth doesn't report correct Windows Security status change: WscGetSecurityProviderHealth returned the same value despite Windows Security RealTime protection state changed from On to Off.This only happened on some machines in our org. I try to understand the reason why....
  3. .dll and.mui files accumulating in Temporary Files reported by Mcafee and not being removed.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .dll and.mui files accumulating in Temporary Files reported by Mcafee and not being removed.: The count is now over 1500 of these files reported using Tracker Remover from McAfee, McAfee is not removing them. What are they, can I remove them, where are they stored really, will they continue appearing?They weren't appearing until the January Cumulative update I...
  4. .dll and.mui files accumulating in Temporary Files reported by Mcafee and not being removed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .dll and.mui files accumulating in Temporary Files reported by Mcafee and not being removed.: The count is now over 1500 of these files reported using Tracker Remover from McAfee, McAfee is not removing them. What are they, can I remove them, where are they stored really, will they continue appearing?They weren't appearing until the January Cumulative update I...
  5. .dll and.mui files accumulating in Temporary Files reported by Mcafee and not being removed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 10 RAM accumulation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 RAM accumulation: Why does Window 10 loads up RAM memory and never dumps it again. it just keep building it up , even after shutting off the laptop when you restart it the memory is still full i have to hard kill the computer in order to clear the memory. Why "Edge" has 1000 processes open...
  7. Windows 10 Accumulative update preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Accumulative update preview: I noticed something new today that there was accumulative update preview under optional updates, what does preview update mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-accumulative-update-preview/9838493a-c8e6-4663-bdfe-65a826094176
  8. Windows Error Reporting Incorrect Time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Error Reporting Incorrect Time: I never have a problem with my time on my Windows 10 Home, but I've noticed that my Windows Error Reports are exactly 4 hours ahead. How can we fix this? I've been searching all night, and I'm still stumped....
  9. Timed 'open' status on Word documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Timed 'open' status on Word documents: Hello all, Often I get up from my work desk to have a coffee, or lunch etc and I forget to close the word document I'm amending or creating. This is bad, but it happens. OK, I could make the desktop hibernate after a few minutes, but that's inconvenient. All I really need...
  10. Perfmon /report not working. Timed out.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Perfmon /report not working. Timed out.: New Dell Inspiron w/Windows 10 Home. Tried perfmon /report but received Error. Timed out. Tried sfc /scannow but no errors found. Changed SERVICES settings in "Performance Logs & Alerts" to Automatic from Manual and in "Problem Reports and Solutions Control Panel" to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. perfmon report