Windows 10: Accuweather App not Downloading

Discus and support Accuweather App not Downloading in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Accuweather app on my HP Omen appeared to be broken and wouldn't open. I wanted to try uninstalling and reinstalling it. I uninstalled it, but now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dick Morrison, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Accuweather App not Downloading

My Accuweather app on my HP Omen appeared to be broken and wouldn't open. I wanted to try uninstalling and reinstalling it. I uninstalled it, but now I'm in the Microsoft Store trying to reinstall it. I punched the button to install it. But when I look at the download window, It appears to be trying to download the HP Omen Command Center, not the Accuweather app. It has been sitting there for a couple of hours trying to download it.

My HP Omen Command Center is working and doesn't need an update.

Is there something in the McAfee firewall that needs to be set?

:)

Dick Morrison, Sep 3, 2020
  2. jerzjo Win User

Accuweather for Life downloaded from windows store will not function

Accuweather for Life downloaded from windows store will not function. Any suggestions?

Original Title: Apps in windows 10

jerzjo, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    The Loss of the AccuWeather Feature during Upgrade to Windows 10

Hi Charles,

I realize that the AccuWeather feature disappeared after upgrading to Windows 10, let me assist you.

To assist you better, let us know the build of Windows 10 installed in the system.

• Press Windows key + R key, type winver and press
      Enter key. (To check the build number.)

There might be changes in the features of Windows 10 in different builds.

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to follow the steps below and run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on View All, in the left view pane.

• Find and click on Windows Store Apps
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue persist, try downloading the AccuWeather application from the Windows store and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mohan B P, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Accuweather App not Downloading

Accuweather not downloading data

My AccuWeather applications has gone bananas. It won't download data. I keeps telling me to enable internet and hit refresh data. All other applications that need internet are working fine. Removed and reinstalled the AccuWeather application but it remains
    the same. Did a soft reset too and it's still the same. Is there a way to define how AccuWeather connects to the internet?

pmarriott---01, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

Accuweather App not Downloading

1. Accuweather App not Downloading - Similar Threads - Accuweather App Downloading

2. Accuweather hijacks access from weather.com

in Browsers and Email
    Accuweather hijacks access from weather.com: When using Firefox last week I mis-spelled weather.com and it landed me at Accu-weather. I tried to correct for this by typing weather.com again and I cannot access. I restarted my browser no success. Rebooted my computer, no success. How can I access weather.com and how can...
  3. How to stop new AccuWeather popups in Chrome on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to stop new AccuWeather popups in Chrome on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you unknowingly leave settings of some specific apps enabled, Windows 10 might trouble you with unwanted notifications. Certain websites like AccuWeather may show popups […] This article How to stop new AccuWeather popups in Chrome on Windows 10 first appeared on...
  4. How to rid my PC of ACCUWEATHER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to rid my PC of ACCUWEATHER: iS THERE A VIRUS CLEANER THAT CAN REMOVE accuweather from my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-rid-my-pc-of-accuweather/d03df626-da4c-49d0-9f9a-94178f3fa303
  5. downloading an app

in Cortana
    downloading an app: I have a surface laptop working in windows 10 and 365 i want an app available in google or apple how can i download it on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-an-app/12f0d0bc-185e-43d2-a647-d3060f6fa1fd
  6. downloading an app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    downloading an app: I now "own the app," but it seems to not be on my desktop. It must not be downloaded, yet. Where/what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-an-app/2139a1f7-9177-4465-9743-0d2c8122937b"
  7. AccuWeather installation on the Network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AccuWeather installation on the Network: What switches do I make on the Control Panel or Settings to get AccuWeather to give me weather info, like temperature,humidity, wind direction and speed etc,...
  8. Downloading Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading Apps: So here's my problem: I just bought a laptop that runs windows 10 S and it won't let me download any apps other than from the app store. I can download a program's installer, like the FireFox installer, but then when I try to run it, I just get messages about how Microsoft...
  9. app download

app download: I purchased an app for windows DVD, but after restoring device it was missing. can you help me with this, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-download/26b4f229-3c00-4d5e-a70c-efab9976117f
  10. Accuweather Live Tile stopped refreshing

Accuweather Live Tile stopped refreshing: As in the title. Anyone else notice this? I wonder if it's connected to the app not being Windows 10 compliant but I may be wrong 13309