Windows 10: ACDSee alterative?

Discus and support ACDSee alterative? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; No InfraView please Many people recommend InfraView but I just get mad with it. When full screen, it doesn't zoom in, and often clicking out of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tsw88, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Tsw88 Win User

ACDSee alterative?

No InfraView please

Many people recommend InfraView but I just get mad with it.

When full screen, it doesn't zoom in, and often clicking out of the full screen...

The old version of ACDsee was good, but they are no longer available now.

I am looking for kind of image viewer where I can zoom lock at any % for the next image

and I don't need to zoom in or zoom out for the next image and they are good with full screen

Any recommednatio please????

:)

Tsw88, Jun 13, 2019
  2. digme Win User

Pc Suite And ACDSEE

No one working with ACDSee pro ???????

digme, Jun 13, 2019
  3. digme Win User
    Pc Suite And ACDSEE

Joke or not joke I prefer working with ACDSEE and not with the Nokia Suite !!!!!!!

digme, Jun 13, 2019
  4. lifetec Win User

ACDSee alterative?

AcdSee BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR

Do not know if it also applies to ACDsee.
    But there is a hotfix driver from Nvdia with crashes with Photoshop and Illustrator.
    Maybe this could be related to your problem

Crashes with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator

NVIDIA has posted a Hotfix driver that seems to fix the issue for most people: GeForce HotFix driver 361.60

Changelog:

• Crashes in Photoshop & Illustrator
    • Install & clocking related issues

Warning: If you have a OEM Laptop this "generic" driver may not work on your system.

lifetec, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

ACDSee alterative?

1. ACDSee alterative? - Similar Threads - ACDSee alterative

2. When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that...: When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that I sent is reformatted when it arrives to the recipient. How do I fix this?...
  3. When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that...: When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that I sent is reformatted when it arrives to the recipient. How do I fix this?...
  4. When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can not Install ACDSee Program on New Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not Install ACDSee Program on New Windows 11: Can not Install ACDSee Program on New Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-install-acdsee-program-on-new-windows-11/7cff9e49-f54c-47a4-a15a-bf0c54629d7c
  6. Can not Install ACDSee Program on New Windows 11

Can not Install ACDSee Program on New Windows 11: Can not Install ACDSee Program on New Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-install-acdsee-program-on-new-windows-11/7cff9e49-f54c-47a4-a15a-bf0c54629d7c
  7. ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate: ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimateunsubscribenot available in manage subscriptionsjust yearly £60 charge if I change payment method then they take same amount another wayuninstalled appdon't want it and not paying £60 for something I don't want...
  8. ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate

ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate: ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimateunsubscribenot available in manage subscriptionsjust yearly £60 charge if I change payment method then they take same amount another wayuninstalled appdon't want it and not paying £60 for something I don't want...
  9. BSOD when open ACDSee ultimate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when open ACDSee ultimate: everytime I open ACDSee ultimate 9 and try to edit a pic. then my PC would be frozen and then BSOD appeared...... could anyone help me with that?*Sad 37638
  10. AcdSee BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AcdSee BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR: Hi all, First of all, i spend a lot of time trying to understand my problem, checked lot of drivers, tested "verifier" function under windows but without success, so need your help *Smile verifier crash at startup without say me the problem *Sad My Windows 10 x64 work...