Windows 10: ACDSee alterative?

Discus and support ACDSee alterative? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; No InfraView please Many people recommend InfraView but I just get mad with it. When full screen, it doesn't zoom in, and often clicking out of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tsw88, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Tsw88 Win User

ACDSee alterative?

No InfraView please

Many people recommend InfraView but I just get mad with it.

When full screen, it doesn't zoom in, and often clicking out of the full screen...

The old version of ACDsee was good, but they are no longer available now.

I am looking for kind of image viewer where I can zoom lock at any % for the next image

and I don't need to zoom in or zoom out for the next image and they are good with full screen

Any recommednatio please????

:)

Tsw88, Jun 13, 2019
  2. digme Win User

Pc Suite And ACDSEE

No one working with ACDSee pro ???????

digme, Jun 13, 2019
  3. digme Win User
    Pc Suite And ACDSEE

Joke or not joke I prefer working with ACDSEE and not with the Nokia Suite !!!!!!!

digme, Jun 13, 2019
  4. lifetec Win User

ACDSee alterative?

AcdSee BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR

Do not know if it also applies to ACDsee.
    But there is a hotfix driver from Nvdia with crashes with Photoshop and Illustrator.
    Maybe this could be related to your problem

Crashes with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator

NVIDIA has posted a Hotfix driver that seems to fix the issue for most people: GeForce HotFix driver 361.60

Changelog:

• Crashes in Photoshop & Illustrator
    • Install & clocking related issues

Warning: If you have a OEM Laptop this "generic" driver may not work on your system.

lifetec, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

ACDSee alterative?

1. ACDSee alterative? - Similar Threads - ACDSee alterative

2. Change account without altering settings, permissions, apps, etc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change account without altering settings, permissions, apps, etc.: I have used this laptop for quite a while under my mother's account, and now I wish to change it to my own. I tried adding a local account and now I can sign in as myself, but everything looked fresh and didn't have any of my old settings. I also don't know how to disconnect...
  3. Do not alter this registry key FSIASleepTimeInMs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do not alter this registry key FSIASleepTimeInMs: Never remove alter or touch this registry Key.Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer"FSIASleepTimeInMs"=dword:0000ea60 its actually set to 60000.i was messing around found out this registry key turns off Windows defender/ Ransomware...
  4. Update to Windows 10 Pro 20H2 has altered CRASHED functionality of Excel 365 and parts of...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update to Windows 10 Pro 20H2 has altered CRASHED functionality of Excel 365 and parts of...: Update to Windows 10 Pro 20H2 on my HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3, caused Excel 365 to loose all colors...in all my files . Only Black & White now. No access to color in newly created Excel 365 files. Seems all 365 programs are only in black & white mode now. No idea what...
  5. What happens if I alter files in an unlinked OneDrive space and then it relinks/syncs?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What happens if I alter files in an unlinked OneDrive space and then it relinks/syncs?: If I have a file that is on OneDrive, unlink OneDrive from my computer and untick on-demand files and edit that file locally will it be overwritten if OneDrive syncs again? The latter can apparently happen without my permission it did today, even though I had unlinked it...
  6. Outlook 2019 : New email : HTML : lost opportunity to alter font

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2019 : New email : HTML : lost opportunity to alter font: I seem inexplicably to have lost the capability to alter / enhance Font when composing a New Email in Outlook 2019. New Email > Message > Basic Text just has the Font, and Paragraph, sections greyed out. When I select Format and choose HTML (my default) there is no change....
  7. How to alter Roaming User Profiles for Printers on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to alter Roaming User Profiles for Printers on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you have a Roaming User Profile, the profile is stored on a network […] This article How to alter Roaming User Profiles for Printers on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Windows restarted and altered UEFI?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows restarted and altered UEFI?: I assembled a new computer. I took my old SSD with Windows 10 installed, hooked it up to my new computer, and made sure that it wasn't set to boot in the UEFI. This was working fine for several restarts and shut off's. My new SSD with a fresh install of Windows 10 was set to...
  9. BSOD when open ACDSee ultimate

BSOD when open ACDSee ultimate: everytime I open ACDSee ultimate 9 and try to edit a pic. then my PC would be frozen and then BSOD appeared...... could anyone help me with that?*Sad 37638
  10. AcdSee BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR

AcdSee BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR: Hi all, First of all, i spend a lot of time trying to understand my problem, checked lot of drivers, tested "verifier" function under windows but without success, so need your help *Smile verifier crash at startup without say me the problem *Sad My Windows 10 x64 work...