Windows 10: AcdSee BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR

Discus and support AcdSee BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, First of all, i spend a lot of time trying to understand my problem, checked lot of drivers, tested "verifier" function under windows but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PinkFloyd, Jan 11, 2016.

1. PinkFloyd Win User

AcdSee BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR

Hi all,

First of all, i spend a lot of time trying to understand my problem, checked lot of drivers, tested "verifier" function under windows but without success, so need your help *Smile
    verifier crash at startup without say me the problem *Sad

My Windows 10 x64 work pretty well BUT each time i launch ANY version of ACDSee i got a BSOD with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR

It can appear at launch or some seconds after using it.

What ive done so far :
    MemTest
    Updated all drivers
    Downgrade Intel ME from v11 to v8 ( as v11 shown a yellow exclamation, and find this good solution on forum)
    Trying forced it to launch with nvidia drivers or intel drivers change nothing.
    No virus, no adware
    Version 8, version 9, version 9 pro do the same
    Cleaning registry etc..
    Unpluged some USB device
    Disable WIFI and bluetooth drivers ( for a time i think it was it, but no )

MSI web site, doesn't give win 10 specific drivers ( MSI Global )
    A lot are windows 10 native

I don't understand because i used this software for long time and i d'ont change anything in my laptop configuration.

Hope you will find something i miss , thanks by advance !

OSRonline sit give me this but not sure what to understand :

Here is my configuration : Configuration

:)

PinkFloyd, Jan 11, 2016

2. BSOD 0x00000139 Kernel_Security_Check_Error

Hey Again,

So,

I tried SFC and it came back with errors. I couldn't get DISM to work properly so instead I repaired Windows using the media creation tool and SFC then came back clean.

I then proceeded to install NVIDIA driver for an older version rather than latest as previously tested.

The stress test maxed out the GPU with no crashes.

I now still get random crashing with bluescreen. So I have uploaded a fourth zip file with latest memory dump for you.

This is driving me crazy! I appreciate your help just really need to get to the bottom of it... Its only a few months old and i spent all this money on it to play games well and it doesn't even manage that AcdSee BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR :(

Thanks

Bryan Jenkinson, Jan 11, 2016
  3. BSOD 0x00000139 Kernel_Security_Check_Error

The secondary dump is zero bytes. Try it again

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jan 11, 2016
  4. PinkFloyd Win User

Perhaps a lead !

For the first time my laptop crash without acdsee. after analyse the minidump seem to be the intel vga drivers fault

Checking the version Hol** Sh**, a very older one, installed by windows 10 update certainly, and for now, i couldn't install any new version without crash.. continue my investigation in this way...

Continuing history : forced installation of intel drivers withing peripherical option dialog from windows, passed, reboot, trying install intel drivers with setup : successful, so intel drivers vga are clean

reboot, launching acdsee, bsod again.... so sad

PinkFloyd, Jan 11, 2016
  5. lifetec Win User
    You have Primo Ramdisk driver from 2012.
    According to the site does only supports windows 8.
    Uninstall and see if this stops the BSOD

lifetec, Jan 12, 2016
  6. PinkFloyd Win User
    Hi lefetec, thk for checking my problem.

Ive started with him, without success, and no problem with this software on my two other computer *Sad

PinkFloyd, Jan 13, 2016
  7. lifetec Win User
    A few ideas.

Your Intel managent engine interface driver is from 2013
    Update it Driver Description: Intel Management Engine Interface driver
    Driver Update Site: http://downloadcenter.intel.com
    But you have Asus laptop and sometimes the manafacturer uses their own "customized" OEM driver
    The supportpage for your is here http://www.msi.com/product/notebook/...-driver&Win8.1 64
    Did you upgrade to windows 10 on this laptop and did you first update all the drivers to the latest windows 8.1 version before upgrading.

This could point to problem with storage disc or storagecontroller drivers

Does your SSd needs a firmware upgrade?
    UpdateSSD firmware.

How toUpgrade Samsung SSD Firmware | StorageReview.com - Storage Reviews

Check/test your HDD and SSD
    SamsungMagician software : http://www.samsung.com/global/busine...ician_v421.zip

Test HDD

Or tocheck/analyse the integrity of your HDD you can use Sea Tools
    Download from here SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Windows has this program chkdsk See for info and how to use
    Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums

Are the storage drivers up to date (AHCI, SATA)

Run SFC/scannow
    Use SFC to checkand repair windows systemfiles.

See this tutorial SFC /SCANNOW Command - Run in Windows 8

lifetec, Jan 13, 2016
  8. PinkFloyd Win User

Will try all you ideas, will be back *Smile

PinkFloyd, Jan 13, 2016
  9. PinkFloyd Win User
    I am depressed...

Reinstalled full clean last version of windows, ONLY Windows update drivers, BSOD

Passed longggg time with "verifier" utilities, when i believe to find the faulted drivers, next boot is ok
    So i "verifier" all microsoft driver : crash test
    So 2 hours of memtest+, two, all is ok
    And now iam "playing" with AcdSee no pro version, and so far no BSOD, it will make me crazy

I don't have fu*** idea why now my system was not stable as the 8 month past...

PS : one little good news, i had updated my SSD firmware *Wink

PinkFloyd, Jan 13, 2016
  10. lifetec Win User
    Do not know if it also applies to ACDsee.
    But there is a hotfix driver from Nvdia with crashes with Photoshop and Illustrator.
    Maybe this could be related to your problem

Crashes with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator

NVIDIA has posted a Hotfix driver that seems to fix the issue for most people: GeForce HotFix driver 361.60

Changelog:

• Crashes in Photoshop & Illustrator
    • Install & clocking related issues

Warning: If you have a OEM Laptop this "generic" driver may not work on your system.

lifetec, Jan 16, 2016
  11. PinkFloyd Win User
    lifetec seem you had good, no crash since beta drivers, and now final driver. will continue to test but for now no blue screen !

PinkFloyd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. AcdSee BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR - Similar Threads - AcdSee BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR

2. Can not Install ACDSee Program on New Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not Install ACDSee Program on New Windows 11: Can not Install ACDSee Program on New Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-install-acdsee-program-on-new-windows-11/7cff9e49-f54c-47a4-a15a-bf0c54629d7c
  3. Can not Install ACDSee Program on New Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not Install ACDSee Program on New Windows 11: Can not Install ACDSee Program on New Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-install-acdsee-program-on-new-windows-11/7cff9e49-f54c-47a4-a15a-bf0c54629d7c
  4. ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate: ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimateunsubscribenot available in manage subscriptionsjust yearly £60 charge if I change payment method then they take same amount another wayuninstalled appdon't want it and not paying £60 for something I don't want...
  5. ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate

ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate: ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimateunsubscribenot available in manage subscriptionsjust yearly £60 charge if I change payment method then they take same amount another wayuninstalled appdon't want it and not paying £60 for something I don't want...
  6. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR. System has intermittent crashes. Windows 10 21H2 19044.1263.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR. System has intermittent crashes. Windows 10 21H2 19044.1263.: System information:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎12/‎15/‎2019 OS build 19044.1263 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0 "Your Windows Insider Build ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and...
  7. ACDSee alterative?

ACDSee alterative?: No InfraView please Many people recommend InfraView but I just get mad with it. When full screen, it doesn't zoom in, and often clicking out of the full screen... The old version of ACDsee was good, but they are no longer available now. I am looking for kind of image...
  8. Bsod stop error kernel_security_check_error

Bsod stop error kernel_security_check_error: Received this error this evening. I have attached the minidump file. Attachment 53383 Thank you as always for your assistance. 33644
  9. BSOD when open ACDSee ultimate

BSOD when open ACDSee ultimate: everytime I open ACDSee ultimate 9 and try to edit a pic. then my PC would be frozen and then BSOD appeared...... could anyone help me with that?*Sad 37638
  10. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR - Often when plugging USB in/out

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR - Often when plugging USB in/out: So after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 my less than year old system has been randomly getting these messages. It's happened when: - I was messing with the location of some of my USB devices in the back while the computer was on - I can always get it to happen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acdsee crash ssd