Windows 10: Aced Aspire stuck on logo

Discus and support Aced Aspire stuck on logo in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there. I did a reset on my acer aspire laptop that runs windows 10 but not its stuck on the acer logo screen and shows the loading cirlcle. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vnava1992, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Vnava1992 Win User

Aced Aspire stuck on logo

Hi there. I did a reset on my acer aspire laptop that runs windows 10 but not its stuck on the acer logo screen and shows the loading cirlcle. The screen will go black and then it just starts over again. It wont go past the screen. Help! How can i fix fhis??

:)

Vnava1992, Jan 12, 2021

2. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Jan 12, 2021
  3. hp Envy notebook powers on....stuck at hp logo

Hi Don,

One of the possible reasons why your Windows 10 computer gets stuck at the logo is because of faulty hardware. To rectify your issue, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this

support article
    and look under Use installation media to restore or reset your PC section.

Note: Make sure all external devices are unplugged when booting. Unplug AC power and remove the main battery.

Update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Marilou Ser, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Aced Aspire stuck on logo

Laptop is stuck on logo.

I have an Acer Aspir ES 13 and whenever I turn it on, it gets stuck on the Acer logo. Then, it goes black, just to go back onto the logo. I have tried to reset the pc, but when it gets to around 38% it says something like system reset failed and takes
    me back to the menu I was on. Can anyone help me?

JetFlowgaming, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Aced Aspire stuck on logo

1. Aced Aspire stuck on logo - Similar Threads - Aced Aspire stuck

2. Stuck on Acer logo on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on Acer logo on boot: Hey,My laptop had a BSOD and after it rebooted it’s been stuck like that for 2 hours maybe and I wish you could helpThanks,Aidan COLES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-acer-logo-on-boot/0b91b711-f53d-4117-a4c0-b33ecfe05a3c
  3. red ace squadron

in Windows 10 Gaming
    red ace squadron: i download red ace squadron game to my win.10 laptop but i does not function correctly..screen just flickering and only i can see is lot ofcursors when i moving mouse..i tried troubleshooting program by using recommend settings but no help..is there any change to get it...
  4. Stuck at Lenovo logo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stuck at Lenovo logo: Every time i update my PC's drivers and reboot it, the PC gets stuck at Lenovo logo and there is no other way to get in without formatting the PC. Its the third time now. I searched the internet but nothing matches the problem i am facing. So, is there any way by which this...
  5. Aced Aspire V5-561G Freezing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Aced Aspire V5-561G Freezing: Hello, Today I purchased Microsoft Windows Home. After installation my laptop freezes randomly. I cannot boot back into Windows; loads a black screen. I would appreciate any help, please....
  6. Windows stuck on logo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows stuck on logo: Hi, i bought a new computerclean no os and i want to install windows 10 i made a bootable flash drive and set up bios settings then i normaly boot windows 10 from usb and installation startted but it is stuck on the begginig on logo? How can i solce it...
  7. Acees To outook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acees To outook: I was asked to authenticate my phone, and receive a SMS to access my outlook, and also I was asked to provide a sencond means of authentications, to what I complied by providing my personal email. Whay is it that I don't receive the verification code by email... May I have...
  8. Stuck on logo screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on logo screen: I see a lot of people have had this problem. I did the last update after it installed it started up but stuck on logo screen with the dots turning. I've done the restart, it will not go in safe mode just sits on black screen with no dots when I try that. I've tried to get the...
  9. Acer Aspire stuck on logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer Aspire stuck on logo: Hello, I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem with windows 10 not Booting & stuck on the logo? It was fine 1 day & the next day not loading. I've tried everything I've been able to dig up online & every video on YouTube. When I troubleshoot or try to reset it...
  10. Stuck at logo loading.

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at logo loading.: Hi all, For the past few months my computer has been freezing with loud buzzing sound. Had to force a restart. Just last week I took my pc apart and cleaned it. Tested the ram. Did prime95 and furmark test and had no issues or freezing. Had no issues after a few days of...