Windows 10: acer 3 a315-51-39gu keeps freezing would ccleaner help the problemn

Discus and support acer 3 a315-51-39gu keeps freezing would ccleaner help the problemn in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Have a problem with acer3 running windows 10 .It keeps freezing and takes several minutes to boot up. I wonder if using ccleaner program would solve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ptpayne, Jun 20, 2021.

1. ptpayne Win User

acer 3 a315-51-39gu keeps freezing would ccleaner help the problemn

Have a problem with acer3 running windows 10 .It keeps freezing and takes several minutes to boot up. I wonder if using ccleaner program would solve the problem.* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

ptpayne, Jun 20, 2021
  2. Jay_bran Win User

My acer laptop keeps shutting down at the acer boot up screen

I have an acer aspire 3 a315-21, that keeps shutting down when I try to boot up. If I hold a button down while it boots up the screen stays on, but if I let go it turns off within seconds.

Jay_bran, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Ho to open my acer Aspire A315-53-51MQ without Power bottom?

Ho to open my acer Aspire A315-53-51MQ without Power bottom?

Dr.Md.Muktadir Rahman, Jun 20, 2021
  4. acer 3 a315-51-39gu keeps freezing would ccleaner help the problemn

help please, my acer aspire keeps freezing

my acer aspire keeps freezing, randomly, have to manually switch off and reboot each time.

thanks

davidowenOG, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

acer 3 a315-51-39gu keeps freezing would ccleaner help the problemn

1. acer 3 a315-51-39gu keeps freezing would ccleaner help the problemn - Similar Threads - acer a315 39gu

2. Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.: Hello Dear Microsoft Community,I tried everything i saw on the internet. But the microphone is not working. For example programmes like zoom, see my microphone and there is no problem when i try to open it. But it doesn't take my sound. There are some pictures of microphone...
  3. Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.: Hello Dear Microsoft Community,I tried everything i saw on the internet. But the microphone is not working. For example programmes like zoom, see my microphone and there is no problem when i try to open it. But it doesn't take my sound. There are some pictures of microphone...
  4. Permanently disable built in Wi-Fi on Acer Aspire 3 A315

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanently disable built in Wi-Fi on Acer Aspire 3 A315: I have an Acer Aspire A 315 with a built in W-Fi that is extremely slow and slows the whole laptop. Internet speeds are approximately 2/10 DOWNLOAD/UPLOAD Mbps with the built in adapter and 40/90 with a TP Link USB adapter.I have disabled the device and uninstalled it...
  5. Permanently disable built in Wi-Fi on Acer Aspire 3 A315

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permanently disable built in Wi-Fi on Acer Aspire 3 A315: I have an Acer Aspire A 315 with a built in W-Fi that is extremely slow and slows the whole laptop. Internet speeds are approximately 2/10 DOWNLOAD/UPLOAD Mbps with the built in adapter and 40/90 with a TP Link USB adapter.I have disabled the device and uninstalled it...
  6. Permanently disable built in Wi-Fi on Acer Aspire 3 A315

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. acer aspire 3 help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    acer aspire 3 help: so my daughter bought a acer aspire 3 laptop, doesnt get on with 10 so asked if i could put 7 on it i have 3 genuine 7 discs but this laptop doesnt have a dvd drive. i made a bootable usb with rufus but it wont boot from usb googled for help and found i need to change from...
  8. Acer Aspire 3 A315 Speakers are fine and sound good but headphones are not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire 3 A315 Speakers are fine and sound good but headphones are not working: I am not using Bluetooth headphones. Do I need Bluetooth headphones for this laptop? How do I get these regular headphones to work with this laptop?...
  9. help please, my acer aspire keeps freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help please, my acer aspire keeps freezing: my acer aspire keeps freezing, randomly, have to manually switch off and reboot each time. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-my-acer-aspire-keeps-freezing/238df101-9a95-46a4-a567-2381684ae975
  10. Acer Aspire V keeps freezing - help please!

in Windows 10 Support
    Acer Aspire V keeps freezing - help please!: I am a newbie relatively speaking. My laptop is superb but...........as I go thru the day using it the screen I am on (any screen) suddenly freezes and the only way I can get it back to were I was working is to press Ctrl-Alt-Del (sometimes two or three times and then click...