Windows 10: ACER A315-32-COPR, wifi connection

Discus and support ACER A315-32-COPR, wifi connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Laptop was connected to our wifi, and now there is nothing, cant find anyway of reconnecting laptop yo wifi. I can not find anything on here, wifi in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by brad28, Jan 12, 2019.

1. brad28 Win User

ACER A315-32-COPR, wifi connection

Laptop was connected to our wifi, and now there is nothing, cant find anyway of reconnecting laptop yo wifi. I can not find anything on here, wifi in the house is still working, as my phone is still connected.

:)

brad28, Jan 12, 2019
  2. cheetahfm Win User

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Jan 12, 2019
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Jan 12, 2019
  4. simrick Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

1. ACER A315-32-COPR, wifi connection - Similar Threads - ACER A315 COPR

2. Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.: Hello Dear Microsoft Community,I tried everything i saw on the internet. But the microphone is not working. For example programmes like zoom, see my microphone and there is no problem when i try to open it. But it doesn't take my sound. There are some pictures of microphone...
  3. Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.: Hello Dear Microsoft Community,I tried everything i saw on the internet. But the microphone is not working. For example programmes like zoom, see my microphone and there is no problem when i try to open it. But it doesn't take my sound. There are some pictures of microphone...
  4. Permanently disable built in Wi-Fi on Acer Aspire 3 A315

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Permanently disable built in Wi-Fi on Acer Aspire 3 A315: I have an Acer Aspire A 315 with a built in W-Fi that is extremely slow and slows the whole laptop. Internet speeds are approximately 2/10 DOWNLOAD/UPLOAD Mbps with the built in adapter and 40/90 with a TP Link USB adapter.I have disabled the device and uninstalled it...
  5. Cant install windows 10 2004 update in Acer A315-56

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant install windows 10 2004 update in Acer A315-56: After downloading and installing the laptop restarts and when i check the update setting it shows that. Is there anyway to fix this?[ATTACH]...
  6. WiFi connectivity issue on Acer Aspire3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi connectivity issue on Acer Aspire3: Dear Member, please help me out of the connectivity problem occurred in my pc. the wifi & hotspot option not given by my pc..when i update the compatible network driver then it working sometimes but after some time it again shows same problem. my screenshot of problem...
  7. ACER A114-32-C64Y

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ACER A114-32-C64Y: CPU storage issue-full. How can I free up space aiming for 2229 benchmark(not too sure what this means sorry; was as asked by a computer technician for my online course) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-a114-32-c64y/c817a26a-680f-49c2-ba36-ff1422244e0c
  8. Acer aspire3 a315-53-88n3 stuck in reboot mode windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    Acer aspire3 a315-53-88n3 stuck in reboot mode windows10: Hey so 3 days ago my 5month old laptop suddenly went into a loop on the load up screen and wow has it been making me super stressed i have tried loads of things but im thinking im just messing up my laptop even more. As when i follow the steps i then get no bootable device....
  9. Windows updates were interrupted by WiFi outage my Acer Aspire A315-21 wont boot past the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates were interrupted by WiFi outage my Acer Aspire A315-21 wont boot past the...: Widows 10 Home 1903 OS Build 18362.175 installed 3/21/2019 Acer Aspire A315-21 AMD A4 9120 RADEON, R3 4COM 2C+2G 2.20 GHz 8GB processor 64 bit x64 base After Windows updates were interrupted by WiFi outage my Acer Aspire A315-21 wont boot past the logo screen...
  10. Acer Laptop doesn't stay connected to the WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Acer Laptop doesn't stay connected to the WiFi: I've had my laptop for a couple of years and this only became a problem a few months ago. My laptop absolutely refuses to just stay on the WiFi, and it's incredibly infuriating. I can't download anything without my laptop deciding not to cooperate. The troubleshooter only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Acer Aspire A315-32-COPR