Windows 10: Acer Aspire 3 A315 Speakers are fine and sound good but headphones are not working

Discus and support Acer Aspire 3 A315 Speakers are fine and sound good but headphones are not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am not using Bluetooth headphones. Do I need Bluetooth headphones for this laptop? How do I get these regular headphones to work with this laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Justme:)-giggles, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Acer Aspire 3 A315 Speakers are fine and sound good but headphones are not working

I am not using Bluetooth headphones. Do I need Bluetooth headphones for this laptop? How do I get these regular headphones to work with this laptop?

:)

Justme:)-giggles, Oct 25, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

No sound from headphones but speakers work.

Hi, what sort of headphones are they? Plain ordinary analogue.. USB..?
    Do they require a driver? If so, is it installed ok?

There are several threads about headphone issues on this forum, so suggest you also try searching the forum for 'headphones'. May give you a clue.

E.g.
    Audio Issues - Quiet no detection of headphones - Windows 10 Forums
    Solved Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10 - Windows 10 Forums

dalchina, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Favirs Win User
    No sound from headphones but speakers work.

Hello,

I have a laptop - Asus GL551JW-DS71.

My speakers work fine but when I plug in my headphones, I can't hear any sound from the headphones. The headphones do work as I use them for my desktop.

I have tried updating the sound drivers from the device manager.
    I have tried removing the drivers and redownloading the audio drivers from Acers website.
    I have tried 'installing' audio driver with the default windows 10 audio driver instead of the realtek one.
    I have tried adjusting the sample rate in the advanced properties tab.

What can I do to get sound working in my headphones again and not just the speakers.

Favirs, Oct 25, 2019
  4. gordon99 Win User

Acer Aspire 3 A315 Speakers are fine and sound good but headphones are not working

Bluetooth headphone sound volume keeps changing.

I have a relatively new Bluetooth Pulse Echo headphone set and an Acer Aspire 3 notebook that has Windows 10 O/S. When I use the headphones with the notebook in wireless mode the sound volume alternates between normal and very low. I have run Windows Bluetooth fault finder and disabled sound enhancements to no effect. The headphones work fine in conjunction with my iPad however.
    Could anyone suggest a solution for this problem please?

gordon99, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Acer Aspire 3 A315 Speakers are fine and sound good but headphones are not working

1. Acer Aspire 3 A315 Speakers are fine and sound good but headphones are not working - Similar Threads - Acer Aspire A315

2. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop: I tried updating the driver in device manager, tried to get Windows update to look for it, googling it, uninstalling it, restarting it, backed up all my files and done a clean install of windows after all that, still no keyboard I feel like I tried everything I either have to...
  3. Acer aspire 3 red

Acer aspire 3 red: the video play is being interrupted by the system, causing the video to pause and resume intermittently. The audio, however, continues to play uninterrupted. Additionally, the mouse also breaks and continues....
  4. Acer Aspire 3 will not boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer Aspire 3 will not boot: Hi , My wifes laptop was getting slower and slower , I backed up all her important documents etc and was going to proceed with a factory reset . everything was fine until laptop froze during installation . I left it for a while but it was still frozen . I did a power reset ,...
  5. Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.: Hello Dear Microsoft Community,I tried everything i saw on the internet. But the microphone is not working. For example programmes like zoom, see my microphone and there is no problem when i try to open it. But it doesn't take my sound. There are some pictures of microphone...
  6. Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.

Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.: Hello Dear Microsoft Community,I tried everything i saw on the internet. But the microphone is not working. For example programmes like zoom, see my microphone and there is no problem when i try to open it. But it doesn't take my sound. There are some pictures of microphone...
  7. Permanently disable built in Wi-Fi on Acer Aspire 3 A315

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanently disable built in Wi-Fi on Acer Aspire 3 A315: I have an Acer Aspire A 315 with a built in W-Fi that is extremely slow and slows the whole laptop. Internet speeds are approximately 2/10 DOWNLOAD/UPLOAD Mbps with the built in adapter and 40/90 with a TP Link USB adapter.I have disabled the device and uninstalled it...
  8. Permanently disable built in Wi-Fi on Acer Aspire 3 A315

Permanently disable built in Wi-Fi on Acer Aspire 3 A315: I have an Acer Aspire A 315 with a built in W-Fi that is extremely slow and slows the whole laptop. Internet speeds are approximately 2/10 DOWNLOAD/UPLOAD Mbps with the built in adapter and 40/90 with a TP Link USB adapter.I have disabled the device and uninstalled it...
  9. Permanently disable built in Wi-Fi on Acer Aspire 3 A315

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Bluetooth sound is fine but speakers and headphone JAC not working and no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth sound is fine but speakers and headphone JAC not working and no sound: As per title, I have been trying to resolve this for several days but to no avail.I've tried many things to resolve including, checking updating/rollback drivers, download driver pack and install from Microsoft I have surface laptop 3. I've restored previous version of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer aspire 3 connect to bluetooth headphones