Windows 10: Acer Aspire 4315 2904 need help to upgrade to windows 10 from vista?

Discus and support Acer Aspire 4315 2904 need help to upgrade to windows 10 from vista? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello i have a acer aspire 4315 2904 laptop 32 bit operating system with windows vista it has 3 gigs of ram intel Core 2 dou T5750 upgraded cpu from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aceraspire4315, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Acer Aspire 4315 2904 need help to upgrade to windows 10 from vista?

Hello i have a acer aspire 4315 2904 laptop 32 bit operating system with windows vista it has 3 gigs of ram intel Core 2 dou T5750 upgraded cpu from a Celeron cpu with a upgraded one Terabyte hard drive had it upgraded from windows home basic to windows home premium 32 bit operating system.

So i need to know can i upgrade the cpu and install windows 10 on this dinosuar?

:)

aceraspire4315, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Erdeslawe Win User

Acer Aspire 5560 not upgrading to windows 10

That Error Code seems to be most frequently associated with/pointing to incompatible Drivers. The Acer Aspire 5560 Model is only listed on the Acer Site under 'Legacy Hardware' as far as I can tell, which suggests they may not be too interested in providing
    further firmware/driver updates, but you could try asking on their Forums. According to this site ( http://www.notebook-driver.com/acer/acer-aspire-5560-5560g-windows-driver-utility/ ) the last updates were released in 2012!

Erdeslawe, Feb 26, 2019
  3. fmonte Win User
    Please help... Can't get on internet...

I just bought a used Acer Desktop(Model Aspire T180). It did not come with an OS installed so I freshly installed XP Pro. I can't get on the internet and although I'm a noob, I know it must be a driver. I went out to their website but could not find it(see list below). I called Acer support but they would not help me because when I installed XP it voided out any warranty or support for this machine(originally manufactured with Vista). Their website for support is www.acerpanam.com I was hoping someone could walk me through step by step how to get this working so I could get on the internet.

FYI, I went to the device manager and here is where the yellow question marks are:

?Ethernet controller
    ?PCI Device
    ?PCI Modem
    ?SM Bus Controller
    ?Video Comtroller(vga compatible)

Of the 5 items listed I figured the Ethernet controller is the driver I need but I don't see it anywhere listed in the list below. By the way, I can't do a fax or get any sound either and if it is not to much trouble I need some help for that also but right now I am concentrating on getting the internet working. Thank you in advance. Frank PS. If I download a driver and execute it and it is the wrong one, will it cause any harm to the machine?

Aspire T180
    Acer eDataSecurity Management
    Windows Vista
    Acer eDataSecurity Management.zip
    Acer eMode Management
    Windows Vista
    Acer eMode Management.zip
    Acer Empowering Technology for Windows Vista
    Windows Vista
    Acer Empowering Technology.zip
    Acer ePerformance Management for Windows Vista
    Windows Vista
    Acer ePerformance Management.zip
    Aspire E380/T180 ATI Video Driver
    Windows XP
    Aspire_E380_T180_UD_ATI.zip
    Aspire E380/T180 Audio Driver
    Windows XP
    Aspire_E380_T180_AUDIO.zip
    Aspire E380/T180 Chipset Driver
    Windows XP
    Aspire_E380_T180_CHIPSET.zip
    Aspire E380/T180 CPU Driver
    Windows XP
    Aspire_E380_T180_CPU.zip
    Aspire E380/T180 LAN Driver
    Windows XP
    Aspire_E380_T180_LAN.zip
    Aspire E380/T180 Modem Driver
    Windows XP
    Aspire_E380_T180_MODEM.zip
    ATI VGA driver for Desktop
    Windows Vista
    ATI VGA driver for Desktop.zip
    BIOS Update vR01-B1
    Windows XP
    AST180-R1B1.zip
    eNet Management v2.6.3005
    Windows Vista
    eNet v2.06.3005_pvl.zip
    Lifeview LR306 SW Encoder 1.4.3353
    Windows Vista
    Lifeview LR306 SW Encoder 1.4.3353.zip
    Lifeview LR306 TV Tuner Card 13.35.02.000
    Windows Vista
    Lifeview LR306 TV Tuner Card 13.35.02.000.zip
    NTI CD-DVD Upgrade Patch for Windows Vista
    Windows Vista
    NTI CD-DVD Upgrade Patch.zip
    nVidia VGA driver for Desktop for Windows Vista
    Windows Vista
    nVidia VGA driver for Desktop.zip
    Power DVD Upgrade Patch for Windows Vista
    Windows Vista
    Power DVD Upgrade Patch.zip
    Pronet Modem Driver v6.12.04
    Windows Vista
    Pronet Modem Driver 6.12.04.zip
    Realtek Audio v6.0.1.5322
    Windows Vista
    TM5620_Audio_6_0_1_5322.zip
    RealTek HD Audio Driver Ver. 5.10.0.5413
    Windows XP
    VTx661_x461_HDMIAudio_Realtek_v5.10.0.5413.zip
    Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows Vista
    Windows Vista
    Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.zip

fmonte, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Acer Aspire 4315 2904 need help to upgrade to windows 10 from vista?

Vintage: Acer Aspire One 722 {Ram Questions}

Hi Captain.

While I'm not answering your question on a new AV I would suggest as a possible step, upgrading your ram.

Crucial has ram for your device. $40 (not sure about tax or shipping) Your device seems to have one slot so you would need the 4GB stick. As you are using 32bit OS you can only use of 3GB. Crucial says you have one slot for memory and tear down videos seem to confirm this.

Here is the Crucial Link. Confirm for yourself that this is the right device. (Acer Aspire One 722-0022)

http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compat...e-one-722-0022

Then here are the step by steps to replace.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Acer+As...lacement/53216

Memory is static sensitive. Not as much of an issue when it is humid but still something to be aware of. If you don't want to buy a ground strap touch something that is grounded before starting the procedure and then don't go looking for things. Stay seated and perform. You should be fine.

External ram ??? Even if you could buy you wouldn't have port with sufficient speed to connect.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Acer Aspire 4315 2904 need help to upgrade to windows 10 from vista?

1. Acer Aspire 4315 2904 need help to upgrade to windows 10 from vista? - Similar Threads - Acer Aspire 4315

2. Windows 10 upgrade from Vista

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 upgrade from Vista: I have a Windows 10 upgrade that I purchased for my wife some time ago but she did not want to upgrade. Now she does. The upgrade is on a memory stick. Windows 10 says that it can not upgrade from Vista and my computer does not recognize the memory stick as a boot-able...
  3. Windows 10 upgrade from Vista

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 upgrade from Vista: I have a Windows 10 upgrade that I purchased for my wife some time ago but she did not want to upgrade. Now she does. The upgrade is on a memory stick. Windows 10 says that it can not upgrade from Vista and my computer does not recognize the memory stick as a boot-able...
  4. Acer aspire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire: hey so I was using my laptop the other day and I got a notification saying to restart so it could do a drive repair, I turned off my laptop and restarted the next day and now it is stuck in a blue error screen, the error that pops up is "critical process died", when I try to...
  5. Upgrading an ACER Aspire 5720 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading an ACER Aspire 5720 to Windows 10: This is possibly not a Windows 10 question but I hope you can help. I am trying to setup live streaming for the local church during this period of lock down due to Covid. I have a trial system working from home using my laptop or PC so no problem with that aspect. I have been...
  6. Upgrade from Vista to Windows 10

Upgrade from Vista to Windows 10: I have a laptop that has Windows Vista and I'd like to upgrade it to Windows 10, can I do that? I already have Windows 10 on our second laptop and I have a subscription for Microsoft 365. Does this mean that I have access to Windows 10 to install on my other devices?...
  7. Acer Aspire S7 191 - Trying to upgrade to Windows 10

Acer Aspire S7 191 - Trying to upgrade to Windows 10: Hi Guys, I'm trying to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8 on an Acer Aspire S7 191 ultrabook however am running into issues with the install freezing at various stages 2%, 16%, 13% no matter how I try to install windows 10 via USB or from the Windows 8 os Have tried all...
  8. acer aspire 3 help

acer aspire 3 help: so my daughter bought a acer aspire 3 laptop, doesnt get on with 10 so asked if i could put 7 on it i have 3 genuine 7 discs but this laptop doesnt have a dvd drive. i made a bootable usb with rufus but it wont boot from usb googled for help and found i need to change from...
  9. Upgrading from vista to windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading from vista to windows 10: I just upgraded memory & hard drive in a older Vista machine and loaded windows 10 home. Is there a cost reduction since I am upgrading from a old version of windows?...
  10. Updgrade from Windows Vista to Windows 10 help needed

Updgrade from Windows Vista to Windows 10 help needed: I am upgrading from Windows Vista to Windows 10. I have purchased a full retail version of Windows 10. My computer, although old, has been upgraded and has all the correct specs to run the operating system, including a 250gb SSD. My system is 32-bit. I know I have to do a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer aspire 4315 win xp upgrade to win 10

2. acer aspire 4315 win 10