Windows 10: Acer Aspire 5

Discus and support Acer Aspire 5 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ive recently bought an acer aspire 5 A515 52 laptop. It was advertised as having a backlit keyboard which is one of the main reason I bought this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lucia12kt, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Lucia12kt Win User

Acer Aspire 5

Ive recently bought an acer aspire 5 A515 52 laptop. It was advertised as having a backlit keyboard which is one of the main reason I bought this laptop over the others. I cannot figure out how to turn it on, ive looked through settings and tried fn+f9. Does anyone know how to turn the backlit keyboard on?

:)

Lucia12kt, Aug 4, 2019

2. Vintage: Acer Aspire One 722 {Ram Questions}

Hi Captain.

While I'm not answering your question on a new AV I would suggest as a possible step, upgrading your ram.

Crucial has ram for your device. $40 (not sure about tax or shipping) Your device seems to have one slot so you would need the 4GB stick. As you are using 32bit OS you can only use of 3GB. Crucial says you have one slot for memory and tear down videos seem to confirm this.

Here is the Crucial Link. Confirm for yourself that this is the right device. (Acer Aspire One 722-0022)

http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compat...e-one-722-0022

Then here are the step by steps to replace.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Acer+As...lacement/53216

Memory is static sensitive. Not as much of an issue when it is humid but still something to be aware of. If you don't want to buy a ground strap touch something that is grounded before starting the procedure and then don't go looking for things. Stay seated and perform. You should be fine.

External ram ??? Even if you could buy you wouldn't have port with sufficient speed to connect.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Erdeslawe Win User
    Acer Aspire 5560 not upgrading to windows 10

That Error Code seems to be most frequently associated with/pointing to incompatible Drivers. The Acer Aspire 5560 Model is only listed on the Acer Site under 'Legacy Hardware' as far as I can tell, which suggests they may not be too interested in providing
    further firmware/driver updates, but you could try asking on their Forums. According to this site ( Acer Aspire 5560, 5560G Notebook Win7, Win8 Driver, Utility | Notebook Drivers ) the last updates were released in 2012!

Erdeslawe, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Acer Aspire 5

acer Aspir V5-122p with Windows 10 Keyboad and Trackpad do not work

Hi Daveyk,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to run the hardware and device troubleshooter and check.

Try these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click view all in the left panel.
    • Select ‘Hardware and devices' and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Please also update chipset drivers from the computer manufacturer's website
    and check the issue.

I found a link:
    http://supportsdriver.com/2015/03/acer-aspire-v5-122p-driver-download.html

Hope this post is helpful. Get back to us with the results. We are happy to help.

Joy Kemprai, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Acer Aspire 5

1. Acer Aspire 5 - Similar Threads - Acer Aspire

2. My acer aspire 3 is not working I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My acer aspire 3 is not working I need help: My acer aspire 3 is not turning on I've tried reseting the battery and turning it on and off again I charged it and took the battery out the only thing showing is a orange light and an occasional blue I need help I can't think if what else to do any advice is appreciated...
  3. My acer aspire 3 is not working I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My acer aspire 3 is not working I need help: My acer aspire 3 is not turning on I've tried reseting the battery and turning it on and off again I charged it and took the battery out the only thing showing is a orange light and an occasional blue I need help I can't think if what else to do any advice is appreciated...
  4. My acer aspire 3 is not working I need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA" Windows 10 Acer Aspire V3-772G

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA" Windows 10 Acer Aspire V3-772G: Hi,I want to install Windows 10 on my Acer Aspire V3-772G.For this I have created a new installation USB-Stick following the official guide for Windows 10.The installation is successful, but during downloading and installing the automatic updates, the PC crashes and shows the...
  6. After updating my Acer Aspire 3 A315-59 laptop to windows 11, the touchpad stopped working....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating my Acer Aspire 3 A315-59 laptop to windows 11, the touchpad stopped working....: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-my-acer-aspire-3-a315-59-laptop-to/16be12cf-4167-42bd-b96d-c38782e45d7b
  7. After updating my Acer Aspire 3 A315-59 laptop to windows 11, the touchpad stopped working....

After updating my Acer Aspire 3 A315-59 laptop to windows 11, the touchpad stopped working....: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-my-acer-aspire-3-a315-59-laptop-to/16be12cf-4167-42bd-b96d-c38782e45d7b
  8. Bluetooth 'MediaTek MT7921' Keep Getting Disconnecting in 'Acer Aspire 5 A515-56'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth 'MediaTek MT7921' Keep Getting Disconnecting in 'Acer Aspire 5 A515-56': I am using Acer Aspire 5 A515-56 and i frequently encounter Bluetooth disconnections with the MediaTek MT7921 chipset during media playback. This persistent issue disrupts the audio and video experience, posing a significant inconvenience. Despite efforts to troubleshoot and...
  9. Bluetooth 'MediaTek MT7921' Keep Getting Disconnecting in 'Acer Aspire 5 A515-56'

Bluetooth 'MediaTek MT7921' Keep Getting Disconnecting in 'Acer Aspire 5 A515-56': I am using Acer Aspire 5 A515-56 and i frequently encounter Bluetooth disconnections with the MediaTek MT7921 chipset during media playback. This persistent issue disrupts the audio and video experience, posing a significant inconvenience. Despite efforts to troubleshoot and...
  10. Bluetooth 'MediaTek MT7921' Keep Getting Disconnecting in 'Acer Aspire 5 A515-56'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing