Windows 10: acer aspire 7750G black sceen on boot and from sleep

Discus and support acer aspire 7750G black sceen on boot and from sleep in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an Acer 7750G that I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 Home before the upgrade it booted up fine and from sleep fine. Now I get a black screen on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jojo8285, Aug 25, 2015.

1. jojo8285 Win User

acer aspire 7750G black sceen on boot and from sleep

I have an Acer 7750G that I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 Home before the upgrade it booted up fine and from sleep fine. Now I get a black screen on boot and from sleep. From sleep it takes 1:17 to wake up to login screen and from shutdown 1:48 to login.

:)

jojo8285, Aug 25, 2015
  2. cs775 Win User

Laptop won't wake up from sleep after windows 10 upgrade

upgraded to windows 10 from 7. Acer Aspire 7750g. Now when my laptop goes to sleep, it will not wake back up. I have to power down and restart. My laptop has all original devices and drivers. Acer does not support this model for windows 10 upgrade.
    Any suggestions before I roll back to windows 7?

cs775, Aug 25, 2015
  3. cs775 Win User
    dolby audio driver problem windows 10 upgrade

upgraded to windows 10 from 7. Acer Aspire 7750g. I now get the message dolby audio driver version s 7.2.80000.17 and the software application expects driver version 7.2.7000.7. Please install a valid driver and software application combination. My
    laptop has all original devices and drivers. Acer does not support this model for windows 10 upgrade. Any suggestions before I roll back to windows 7?

cs775, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

acer aspire 7750G black sceen on boot and from sleep

1. acer aspire 7750G black sceen on boot and from sleep - Similar Threads - acer aspire 7750G

2. Acer Aspire 3 will not boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Aspire 3 will not boot: Hi , My wifes laptop was getting slower and slower , I backed up all her important documents etc and was going to proceed with a factory reset . everything was fine until laptop froze during installation . I left it for a while but it was still frozen . I did a power reset ,...
  3. Acer Aspire 3 will not boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer Aspire 3 will not boot: Hi , My wifes laptop was getting slower and slower , I backed up all her important documents etc and was going to proceed with a factory reset . everything was fine until laptop froze during installation . I left it for a while but it was still frozen . I did a power reset ,...
  4. Acer Aspire 3 will not boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Acer aspire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire: hey so I was using my laptop the other day and I got a notification saying to restart so it could do a drive repair, I turned off my laptop and restarted the next day and now it is stuck in a blue error screen, the error that pops up is "critical process died", when I try to...
  6. Black Sceen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Sceen: So I’m having a problem or maybe a few. 2 Days ago I launched my PC just fine it was working great and then it said it needed to restart for an update and so I updated it. Now when I turn it on it works just fine up until I log in and it turns to a black screen after. It...
  7. acer aspire desktop boot failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    acer aspire desktop boot failure: hi i loaded windows 10 pro and since had boot problems worst scenario only black screen, or shows acer logo then stops or goes to load windows then goes to black screen best way to overcome unplug pc leave replug and boot if i manage to boot up and use pc and close down...
  8. Black flashing sceen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black flashing sceen: My computer screen is black with only the date, time & test icon flashing on the bottom taskbar. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-flashing-sceen/b7d33aeb-d11b-4237-b12d-06312cd9c639
  9. Acer Aspire E13 BIOS & Won't boot from USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire E13 BIOS & Won't boot from USB: I have an ACER es13 (Model ES1-332-C4H1) I have tried to do a reset but if fails saying "There was a problem resetting PC" So I created a bootable USB win 10 64 - I can't get it to boot from this - I put USB HDD & usb FDD as 1 & 2 in the boot order - but still nothing....
  10. My Laptop will not sleep. It's an Acer Aspire 5250 Series

in Windows 10 Support
    My Laptop will not sleep. It's an Acer Aspire 5250 Series: My Laptop will not sleep. It's an Acer Aspire 5250 Series Laptop. Below is the screenshot of the issues that I have ran and found from Command Prompt. [img] 16283