Windows 10: Acer Aspire A514-54G Windows 10 setup won't detect SSD and HHD

Discus and support Acer Aspire A514-54G Windows 10 setup won't detect SSD and HHD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good day to all!Please help me on my installation problem on Windows 10. During the setup it cannot detect SSD and HDD for the partition to save the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by orzanebaroquillo, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Acer Aspire A514-54G Windows 10 setup won't detect SSD and HHD

Good day to all!Please help me on my installation problem on Windows 10. During the setup it cannot detect SSD and HDD for the partition to save the OS. I've tried checking on the diskpart and doesn't shows active list disk, I also downloaded "intel Rapid Storage Technology Intel RST User Interface and driver" and brows in it durung the during the windows set-up however it still cannot locate SSD and HDD. Please help. I need this for my online class

:)

orzanebaroquillo, Oct 22, 2021
  2. Erdeslawe Win User

Acer Aspire 5560 not upgrading to windows 10

That Error Code seems to be most frequently associated with/pointing to incompatible Drivers. The Acer Aspire 5560 Model is only listed on the Acer Site under 'Legacy Hardware' as far as I can tell, which suggests they may not be too interested in providing
    further firmware/driver updates, but you could try asking on their Forums. According to this site ( Acer Aspire 5560, 5560G Notebook Win7, Win8 Driver, Utility | Notebook Drivers ) the last updates were released in 2012!

Erdeslawe, Oct 22, 2021
  3. Paul Goguta, Oct 22, 2021
  4. Acer Aspire A514-54G Windows 10 setup won't detect SSD and HHD

Vintage: Acer Aspire One 722 {Ram Questions}

Hi Captain.

While I'm not answering your question on a new AV I would suggest as a possible step, upgrading your ram.

Crucial has ram for your device. $40 (not sure about tax or shipping) Your device seems to have one slot so you would need the 4GB stick. As you are using 32bit OS you can only use of 3GB. Crucial says you have one slot for memory and tear down videos seem to confirm this.

Here is the Crucial Link. Confirm for yourself that this is the right device. (Acer Aspire One 722-0022)

http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compat...e-one-722-0022

Then here are the step by steps to replace.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Acer+As...lacement/53216

Memory is static sensitive. Not as much of an issue when it is humid but still something to be aware of. If you don't want to buy a ground strap touch something that is grounded before starting the procedure and then don't go looking for things. Stay seated and perform. You should be fine.

External ram ??? Even if you could buy you wouldn't have port with sufficient speed to connect.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

Acer Aspire A514-54G Windows 10 setup won't detect SSD and HHD

1. Acer Aspire A514-54G Windows 10 setup won't detect SSD and HHD - Similar Threads - Acer Aspire A514

2. "no disks detected" when installing windows 10 on Acer Aspire A514-54

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "no disks detected" when installing windows 10 on Acer Aspire A514-54: i know it sounds really silly but i want to re-install windows 10 on my brother's laptop but every time I'm on the installation page, and i need to choose a disk, it always says "no disks detected" even though i know full well that i have half a terabyte of free space on this...
  3. "no disks detected" when installing windows 10 on Acer Aspire A514-54

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "no disks detected" when installing windows 10 on Acer Aspire A514-54: i know it sounds really silly but i want to re-install windows 10 on my brother's laptop but every time I'm on the installation page, and i need to choose a disk, it always says "no disks detected" even though i know full well that i have half a terabyte of free space on this...
  4. "no disks detected" when installing windows 10 on Acer Aspire A514-54

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Acer Aspire A514-54G Windows 10 setup won't detect SSD and HHD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Aspire A514-54G Windows 10 setup won't detect SSD and HHD: Good day to all!Please help me on my installation problem on Windows 10. During the setup it cannot detect SSD and HDD for the partition to save the OS. I've tried checking on the diskpart and doesn't shows active list disk, I also downloaded "intel Rapid Storage Technology...
  6. Acer Aspire A514-54G Windows 10 setup won't detect SSD and HHD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer Aspire A514-54G Windows 10 setup won't detect SSD and HHD: Good day to all!Please help me on my installation problem on Windows 10. During the setup it cannot detect SSD and HDD for the partition to save the OS. I've tried checking on the diskpart and doesn't shows active list disk, I also downloaded "intel Rapid Storage Technology...
  7. RE: Acer Aspire 5 A514 Windows 10 Setup Cannot detect SSD and HDD

RE: Acer Aspire 5 A514 Windows 10 Setup Cannot detect SSD and HDD: Good day to all of you,Trust you are well.Please help me with my problem, during windows 10 setup the SSD and HDD is cannot detect this is an old SSD and HDD I just want to reformat it. I tried CMD Diskpart cannot detect alsoI tried Repair your computer doesn't workI tried...
  8. Acer Aspire A514-52 touchpad freezing-lagging problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire A514-52 touchpad freezing-lagging problem: I have tried almost everything i found on the internet, i've installed elan drivers, synaptics drivers, uninstall and reinstall the device.. nothing works. The touchpad keeps lagging on time to time from the very beginning. I've read that this can be fixed in basic mode from...
  9. Acer Aspire 3 won't boot Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Acer Aspire 3 won't boot Windows 10: Hello, not sure I'm posting at the right place, sorry if it is not the case. Since this morning, my Acer Aspire A317-51G can't boot Windows 10, there is the "Preparing automatic repair" message with dots circling for a while then black screen... (screen still on but displays...
  10. Battery problem on Acer Aspire A515-54G

Battery problem on Acer Aspire A515-54G: So a few days ago, the battery got completely discharged to 0%, then when I opened my laptop again, it was showing 100% charged, but when I unplugged, it shutdown instantly The orange light glows for 1-2 seconds after plugging in and then blue lights glows. Then I tried to...