Windows 10: Acer aspire c22 keyboard stopped working as well as others

Discus and support Acer aspire c22 keyboard stopped working as well as others in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; aspire c22 keyboard keys stopped working as well as others but it only made the letter keys and num keys stop working but others like tab or esc works.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Whitahali, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Whitahali Win User

Acer aspire c22 keyboard stopped working as well as others

aspire c22 keyboard keys stopped working as well as others but it only made the letter keys and num keys stop working but others like tab or esc works. Plz help, how do I fix this?

:)

Whitahali, Apr 22, 2021

2. Vintage: Acer Aspire One 722 {Ram Questions}

Hi Captain.

While I'm not answering your question on a new AV I would suggest as a possible step, upgrading your ram.

Crucial has ram for your device. $40 (not sure about tax or shipping) Your device seems to have one slot so you would need the 4GB stick. As you are using 32bit OS you can only use of 3GB. Crucial says you have one slot for memory and tear down videos seem to confirm this.

Here is the Crucial Link. Confirm for yourself that this is the right device. (Acer Aspire One 722-0022)

http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compat...e-one-722-0022

Then here are the step by steps to replace.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Acer+As...lacement/53216

Memory is static sensitive. Not as much of an issue when it is humid but still something to be aware of. If you don't want to buy a ground strap touch something that is grounded before starting the procedure and then don't go looking for things. Stay seated and perform. You should be fine.

External ram ??? Even if you could buy you wouldn't have port with sufficient speed to connect.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Erdeslawe Win User
    Acer Aspire 5560 not upgrading to windows 10

That Error Code seems to be most frequently associated with/pointing to incompatible Drivers. The Acer Aspire 5560 Model is only listed on the Acer Site under 'Legacy Hardware' as far as I can tell, which suggests they may not be too interested in providing
    further firmware/driver updates, but you could try asking on their Forums. According to this site ( Acer Aspire 5560, 5560G Notebook Win7, Win8 Driver, Utility | Notebook Drivers ) the last updates were released in 2012!

Erdeslawe, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Acer aspire c22 keyboard stopped working as well as others

Mic/Headphone ports not working correctly - Acer Aspire 7745

Hi all,

I have an Acer Aspire 7745 that I have been trying to get the external audio ports to work correctly on since I upgraded it to Windows 10 - it was originally a Win7 machine from the factory. It's got three external audio ports:

Acer aspire c22 keyboard stopped working as well as others [​IMG]

Win10 runs fine on it (Core i3 @ 2.27Ghz, 4GB RAM) and sound through the speakers works fine, as does the internal mic, but PLUGGING IN a mic or headphones is the issue - external plugged in mics are not picked up at all, and plugging in headphones disables the internal speakers, but no sound comes through the headphones.

I found this thread (Determine the HDA Realtek driver needed for your Audio) and was trying to follow the instructions to find the correct driver to use by looking at the 'Driver Details' lists, but I am a bit confused. When I upgraded to Win10, Windows 10 installed generic drivers for the sound card and I had the same issue - sound through speakers and internal mic was fine, but the jacks didn't work.

So, I thought I would go download some specific drivers...the latest drivers listed for audio on Acer's site for this machine are the Win7 64-bit drivers, so I installed those and, as mentioned, sound still worked fine other than the external jacks (I know the external jacks are not broken/damaged, by the way, because they used to work fine under Windows 7). When following along the list of 'special files' the aforementioned thread asks me to look for, I find both 'FMAP064.dll' from the 'FF01' 'Special Files' list...but I also see 'MaxxAudioAPO20.dll' and 'MaxxAudioEQ.dll' from the FF06 'Special Files' list...?

....so which one of those drivers do I get (FF01 or FF06)?

Where it gets even more confusing is that when I try running the Powershell script suggested in that same thread to suggest a driver, it tells me this:

Acer aspire c22 keyboard stopped working as well as others [​IMG]

...so should I follow the Powershell script's suggestion and look for ANY new driver that has the 'hdxrt.inf' file in it? (Like the one listed here: Determine the HDA Realtek driver needed for your Audio )?

Sorry for the novel, but it's a tad bit confusing as to what driver I should be looking for...

Could anybody link me to a driver that might work?

Thanks so much in advance!

Darkstrike, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Acer aspire c22 keyboard stopped working as well as others

1. Acer aspire c22 keyboard stopped working as well as others - Similar Threads - Acer aspire c22

2. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop: I tried updating the driver in device manager, tried to get Windows update to look for it, googling it, uninstalling it, restarting it, backed up all my files and done a clean install of windows after all that, still no keyboard I feel like I tried everything I either have to...
  3. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop: I tried updating the driver in device manager, tried to get Windows update to look for it, googling it, uninstalling it, restarting it, backed up all my files and done a clean install of windows after all that, still no keyboard I feel like I tried everything I either have to...
  4. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The mic of my acer aspire 5 stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The mic of my acer aspire 5 stopped working: I was using WhatsApp web, sending a voice note, and my mic stopped working FROM NOTHING!And when I use an external mic, it's works as ussual https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-mic-of-my-acer-aspire-5-stopped-working/1fd4f033-350e-4ec5-aacc-904648fdbe13
  6. The mic of my acer aspire 5 stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The mic of my acer aspire 5 stopped working: I was using WhatsApp web, sending a voice note, and my mic stopped working FROM NOTHING!And when I use an external mic, it's works as ussual https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-mic-of-my-acer-aspire-5-stopped-working/1fd4f033-350e-4ec5-aacc-904648fdbe13
  7. KEYBOARD LAYOUT OF ACER ASPIRE 5

in Windows 10 Customization
    KEYBOARD LAYOUT OF ACER ASPIRE 5: New laptop, Acer Aspire5 keyboard has keys that have more than one character, how do I access the character I want to use...cannot use question mark key because it selects french version of letter E with accent mark....
  8. My Acer Aspire C22-760 does not support a second monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Acer Aspire C22-760 does not support a second monitor: Would my aspire C22 - 70 connect to a second monitor if i used a USB to HDMI Adapter cable to connect to a second monitor ,Many thanks George...
  9. Acer Aspire E1-572 Keyboard stopped working

Acer Aspire E1-572 Keyboard stopped working: Hello. My acer laptop experienced issues when typing. Pressing the A key and the 1 key will not work. A few months later, it started working. However, just days after it started working, the issue has come back again. Does anybody have a solutution to fix this. Windows...
  10. Keyboard doesn't work om Acer Aspire E 17. Stopped working suddenly.

Keyboard doesn't work om Acer Aspire E 17. Stopped working suddenly.: I've got an acer Aspire E 17. Yesterday the keyborad on the Laptop stopped working. I'm now using a keybord Connected via USB. It works fine. What can be the solution to my problem?...