Windows 10: acer aspire desktop boot failure

Discus and support acer aspire desktop boot failure in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi i loaded windows 10 pro and since had boot problems worst scenario only black screen, or shows acer logo then stops or goes to load windows then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jameswakely, Jan 14, 2019.

1. acer aspire desktop boot failure

hi

i loaded windows 10 pro and since had boot problems

worst scenario only black screen, or shows acer logo then stops or goes to load windows then goes to black screen

best way to overcome unplug pc leave replug and boot

if i manage to boot up and use pc and close down and reboot works every time

hope this gives sufficient info to diagnose problem

can not return to earlier version windows or shows no earlier restore points

Thanks for any help

Bryan

:)

jameswakely, Jan 14, 2019
  2. mod2max Win User

Acer Aspire Boot Problem

Its an Aspire desktop...

Only just got in from earlier so will test the above suggestions and see what comes of it, was thinking maybe just for format the disk in my PC as the HDD in the Aspire is sATA also... (If its ok...)

mod2max, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Vintage: Acer Aspire One 722 {Ram Questions}

Hi Captain.

While I'm not answering your question on a new AV I would suggest as a possible step, upgrading your ram.

Crucial has ram for your device. $40 (not sure about tax or shipping) Your device seems to have one slot so you would need the 4GB stick. As you are using 32bit OS you can only use of 3GB. Crucial says you have one slot for memory and tear down videos seem to confirm this.

Here is the Crucial Link. Confirm for yourself that this is the right device. (Acer Aspire One 722-0022)

http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compat...e-one-722-0022

Then here are the step by steps to replace.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Acer+As...lacement/53216

Memory is static sensitive. Not as much of an issue when it is humid but still something to be aware of. If you don't want to buy a ground strap touch something that is grounded before starting the procedure and then don't go looking for things. Stay seated and perform. You should be fine.

External ram ??? Even if you could buy you wouldn't have port with sufficient speed to connect.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Erdeslawe Win User

acer aspire desktop boot failure

Acer Aspire 5560 not upgrading to windows 10

That Error Code seems to be most frequently associated with/pointing to incompatible Drivers. The Acer Aspire 5560 Model is only listed on the Acer Site under 'Legacy Hardware' as far as I can tell, which suggests they may not be too interested in providing
    further firmware/driver updates, but you could try asking on their Forums. According to this site ( http://www.notebook-driver.com/acer/acer-aspire-5560-5560g-windows-driver-utility/ ) the last updates were released in 2012!

Erdeslawe, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

acer aspire desktop boot failure

1. acer aspire desktop boot failure - Similar Threads - acer aspire desktop

2. Acer Aspire 3 will not boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Aspire 3 will not boot: Hi , My wifes laptop was getting slower and slower , I backed up all her important documents etc and was going to proceed with a factory reset . everything was fine until laptop froze during installation . I left it for a while but it was still frozen . I did a power reset ,...
  3. Acer Aspire 3 will not boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer Aspire 3 will not boot: Hi , My wifes laptop was getting slower and slower , I backed up all her important documents etc and was going to proceed with a factory reset . everything was fine until laptop froze during installation . I left it for a while but it was still frozen . I did a power reset ,...
  4. Acer Aspire 3 will not boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Acer aspire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire: hey so I was using my laptop the other day and I got a notification saying to restart so it could do a drive repair, I turned off my laptop and restarted the next day and now it is stuck in a blue error screen, the error that pops up is "critical process died", when I try to...
  6. Acer Aspire F15 sudden audio driver failure

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Acer Aspire F15 sudden audio driver failure: [If there's a better place to post this query, please let me know - I chose the W10 sub because I saw some similar posts engaged with here] My audio driver suddenly stopped working this evening. A small red x has appeared beside the speaker icon, and 'No Audio Output Device...
  7. Acer aspire vx15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire vx15: Dear Microsoft community I am the owner of a windows pc, i has not been in use for quite some time10-11 months. I started it up it worked fine for the first 30 minutes, until i wanted to update fortnite, it was gonna take some time so i left it to it, when i came back i...
  8. Acer aspire e15

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Acer aspire e15: My laptop stuck at the lock screen. I can't go through the log in screen. When i press any key the screen will flash many time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-aspire-e15/7928f1a7-6b0b-437b-b5ce-8254b0d87d54
  9. Acer Aspire 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire 5: Ive recently bought an acer aspire 5 A515 52 laptop. It was advertised as having a backlit keyboard which is one of the main reason I bought this laptop over the others. I cannot figure out how to turn it on, ive looked through settings and tried fn+f9. Does anyone know how...
  10. Acer aspire e15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire e15: Why does my computer shut down my display when I plug in my battery charger. This has only happened since the latest Windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/acer-aspire-e15/9ebf7904-9876-4dfe-b7e9-524aa57e3f9d