Windows 10: Acer Aspire E1-572G VGA Driver Unable to install

Discus and support Acer Aspire E1-572G VGA Driver Unable to install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I have installed intel's driver detection tool and it informed me that I have a custom driver installed by the manufacturer. Acer site scanned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hellbilly13, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Acer Aspire E1-572G VGA Driver Unable to install

Hello. I have installed intel's driver detection tool and it informed me that I have a custom driver installed by the manufacturer. Acer site scanned my pc and found new driver VGA 10.18.15.4248, which i downloaded but upon installation tells me is the wrong driver for my pc. I have upgraded(haha) from win8.1 to 10, not sure if this is part of the problem. This driver was released 7/15. I ran windows driver updater and it tells me the driver I have, the only one btw, is current. I have tried to contact both Acer and Intel and get no answers. Any help would be great as I have had problems gaming online.

:)

Hellbilly13, Jan 20, 2016
  2. SG2015SG Win User

VGA driver Update for windows 10.

VGA driver Update for windows 10.

I have upgraded to Windows 10 from Widows 8.1 (pre-installed) , on my "ACER Aspire E1 472P- 6491" laptop by taking advantage of the free upgrade offer and successfully activated Windows 10 .

As per ACER (
    http://www.acer.com
    ) , the VGA driver for windows 10 should be updated ( downloaded & installed ) to “NVIDIA VGA Driver 10, ver- 18.13.5350” . The Laptop "ACER Aspire E1 472P- 6491" has got “ INTEL HD Graphics Card “

I want to know if “NVIDIA VGA Driver 10, ver- 18.13.5350” will be suitable for the INTEL card/hardware ? Will this not create any display or other problems later . I have come to know that many people have faced problems after upgradation of
    BIOS & drivers. Shall welcome comments from experts and/or someone who has upgraded VGA drivers after Windows 10 installation . Thanks

==================================================

SG2015SG, Jan 20, 2016
  3. Drivers of my laptop (acer aspire E1-572G) are compatible with windows 10, before upgrade.

before the upgrade to windows 10, my acer aspire e1-572g is said to be compatible. all drivers are compatible, so i continue the upgrade. But after that it shows that my device's driver is not compatible to windows 10. my bluetooth works fine before the
    update, but after the update my bluetooth stop working properly. please help.

Paul TillichCaliz, Jan 20, 2016
  4. brummyfan Win User

Acer Aspire E1-572G VGA Driver Unable to install

Hi,
    Welcome to the forums, have you tried version 10.18.10,3355 which is 8.1 driver.

brummyfan, Jan 21, 2016
  5. Thank you for your timely reply. I downloaded and got message "this device does not meet the minimum requirements..."
    Any other ideas?

Hellbilly13, Jan 22, 2016
  6. brummyfan Win User
    Have you tried uninstalling the driver from Device manager and let windows install the driver? If not give it a try, go to device manager, expand the Display adapter, right click HD4400,Properties, go to driver tab and click uninstall then reboot and let windows install the driver.

brummyfan, Jan 22, 2016
  7. I have iObits ASC and i went into system information and guess what. I already have the latest driver installed. (10.18.15.4248). Why both Acer and Intel's apps were telling me that I needed to update my driver instead of telling me I was up to date is beyond me. Oddly enough Window's diagnostics told me that I did have the most current driver.... funny.

Well, thank you for all your help brummy. Cheers.

Hellbilly13, Jan 23, 2016
  8. brummyfan Win User

You are welcome, I'm glad that you got it sorted, I know that Acer don't pay too much attention to drivers, anyway, all the best.

brummyfan, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Acer Aspire E1-572G VGA Driver Unable to install - Similar Threads - Acer Aspire 572G

2. Where can i buy a new battery for my Acer Aspire E1-531G?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can i buy a new battery for my Acer Aspire E1-531G?: I need a new battery because i can't charge it to 100%, when i unplug the AC adapter the laptop turns off, here is the battery health from batteryinfoview: I covered the serial number due to security reasons. I think that you'll say that something is wrong with the...
  3. Where can i buy a new battery for my Acer Aspire E1-531G?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can i buy a new battery for my Acer Aspire E1-531G?: I need a new battery because i can't charge it to 100%, when i unplug the AC adapter the laptop turns off, here is the battery health from batteryinfoview: I covered the serial number due to security reasons. I think that you'll say that something is wrong with the...
  4. Acer aspire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire: hey so I was using my laptop the other day and I got a notification saying to restart so it could do a drive repair, I turned off my laptop and restarted the next day and now it is stuck in a blue error screen, the error that pops up is "critical process died", when I try to...
  5. Acer Aspire E1-572 Keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire E1-572 Keyboard stopped working: Hello. My acer laptop experienced issues when typing. Pressing the A key and the 1 key will not work. A few months later, it started working. However, just days after it started working, the issue has come back again. Does anybody have a solutution to fix this. Windows...
  6. Acer Aspire E1-522 the windows can not recognize the camera

Acer Aspire E1-522 the windows can not recognize the camera: The windows can not recognize the camera.Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-aspire-e1-522-the-windows-can-not-recognize/c868ffb5-f078-4cc1-9096-39e8d4edef3e
  7. Acer Aspire E1-572 Webcam error

Acer Aspire E1-572 Webcam error: I have huge problems getting the webcam to work properly after the layest update. After having run several update checks it finally started working on Skype where the picture is of reasonable quality, but I cannot get a good quality picture through the App access, or save...
  8. my acer aspire laptop dosent detect external vga monitor .

my acer aspire laptop dosent detect external vga monitor .: I m using acer aspire laptop . I connected my laptop to external monitor which is having VGA extension mode., than the external monitor is showing display for one second and immediately screen turns black , I think no display , again if I change resolution in my laptop than...
  9. My ACER Aspire E1 472P touchscreen stopped working

My ACER Aspire E1 472P touchscreen stopped working: Touchscreen stopped working! HID no longer found in HID Compliant Device is now is now found in MICE as USB Touchscreen Controller (A133)? When deleted it is just restored--System updates automatically I have not added any new software in ages....
  10. Network adapter missing from device manager Acer Aspire E1-570

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network adapter missing from device manager Acer Aspire E1-570: Hi, in morning i had left my PC in perfectly working condition but in the evening when i checked my wifi router was blasted (don't know why) & i had missing wifi & network adapters under device manager. I have solved wifi issue by installing acer support drivers hence my...