Windows 10: Acer Aspire E14 laptop - Windows 10 Frozen. not responding to keyboard only mouse working...

Discus and support Acer Aspire E14 laptop - Windows 10 Frozen. not responding to keyboard only mouse working... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello team, would like some advice to fix my acer laptop. After installing updates by itself gone into a frozen mode, having to hard reset my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RamBala2020, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Acer Aspire E14 laptop - Windows 10 Frozen. not responding to keyboard only mouse working...

Hello team,

would like some advice to fix my acer laptop.

After installing updates by itself gone into a frozen mode, having to hard reset my laptop every time.. but system freezes right after login. no response to keyboard, cursor is moving thats it.

Appreciate any help. This was a refurbished laptop i bought on Amazon just gone out of warranty. But no display issues or hardware isssues, sounds like only if I get rid of last updates, it should work.

Tried system recovery, it didn't work. Tried troubleshoot/reset PC it got stuck at 2% as well needed to restart.

Is there a way to soft reset as i am concerned multiple hard resets may damage hard disk. is there a way go to debug mode and just boot USB option to just remove last installed updates?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Ram

:)

RamBala2020, Nov 18, 2020

2. ACER ASPIRE ONE CLOUDBOOK 14 laptop KEYBOARD NOT WORKING with Windows 10.

Old title: KEYBOARD NOT WORKING

I HAVE AN ACER ASPIRE ONE CLOUDBOOK 14 AND THE PHYSICAL KEYBOARD WILL NOT WORK HOWEVER THE MOUSE WORKS, HOWEVER, I HATE USING THE ONSCREEN KEYBOARD ... PLEASE HELP I HAVE TO HAVE MY LAPTOP FOR WORK AND I CANNOT USE THE ONSCREEN KEYBOARD FOR WORK BECAUSE
    IT IS WAY TOO SLOW ... THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

carestaclick_1, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Keyboard & Mouse: Acer Desktop - Keyboard: Toshiba Laptop

Keyboard & Mouse: Acer Desktop

Ever since I would say, the past upgrade for Windows 10, my mom's Acer desktop's keyboard has been really laggy. For example, when I go to wake it from sleep to unlock it, the keyboard's Number lock and Caps lock keys do not want to light up. It seems as if the keyboard doesn't want to respond in a timely manner along with the computer. The same goes for the wireless Logitech mouse.

Keyboard: Toshiba Laptop

The same as I mentioned above goes for the Toshiba Laptop that was originally mine, that I have given to my sister.

Thanks in advance! Acer Aspire E14 laptop - Windows 10 Frozen. not responding to keyboard only mouse working... :)

Jesse Williams, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Acer Aspire E14 laptop - Windows 10 Frozen. not responding to keyboard only mouse working...

Aspire R7: keyboard does not work after Windows 10 upgrade

Upgraded my Acer Aspire R7 to Windows 10.

After that the keyboard does not work.

• External USB keyboard works fine.
    • USB mouse is OK
    • Touch keyboard is also ok.
    • Touch pad: moving is mirrored.

Anyone knows how to get the keyboard up and running?

Note: Ease of access filter keys is: OFF.

Please help.

PeterKuiper, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Acer Aspire E14 laptop - Windows 10 Frozen. not responding to keyboard only mouse working...

1. Acer Aspire E14 laptop - Windows 10 Frozen. not responding to keyboard only mouse working... - Similar Threads - Acer Aspire E14

2. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop: I tried updating the driver in device manager, tried to get Windows update to look for it, googling it, uninstalling it, restarting it, backed up all my files and done a clean install of windows after all that, still no keyboard I feel like I tried everything I either have to...
  3. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop: I tried updating the driver in device manager, tried to get Windows update to look for it, googling it, uninstalling it, restarting it, backed up all my files and done a clean install of windows after all that, still no keyboard I feel like I tried everything I either have to...
  4. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes: Good Morning,I changed the hard drive of an Acer Aspire E14 with a 240GB SSD. The laptop had windows 8.1 but with this SSD I did a clean install of Windows 10. I installed successfully and the pc works, but when I try to connect to wifi/lan it freezes. I tried to update the...
  6. Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes

Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes: Good Morning,I changed the hard drive of an Acer Aspire E14 with a 240GB SSD. The laptop had windows 8.1 but with this SSD I did a clean install of Windows 10. I installed successfully and the pc works, but when I try to connect to wifi/lan it freezes. I tried to update the...
  7. Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Acer Aspire E14 crash when upgraded to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Aspire E14 crash when upgraded to windows 11: Few days ago, while WhatsApp video chatting with my friend before retiring to bed, my friend said his Acer Aspire E14 might Crash when upgraded to Windows 11. He told me he bought it in 2017....
  9. Acer Aspire E14 crash when upgraded to windows 11

Acer Aspire E14 crash when upgraded to windows 11: Few days ago, while WhatsApp video chatting with my friend before retiring to bed, my friend said his Acer Aspire E14 might Crash when upgraded to Windows 11. He told me he bought it in 2017....
  10. Windows 10 upgrade on Acer Aspire E15 keyboard keys not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade on Acer Aspire E15 keyboard keys not working: Since updates have been installed as part of maintenance Windows 10, some keys on the keyboard will no longer work? Is there a fix for this, I've already tried updating installed drivers and it tells me they are up to date....