Windows 10: ACER ASPIRE E15 LAPTOP FACTORY RESET

Discus and support ACER ASPIRE E15 LAPTOP FACTORY RESET in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM WITH PYYSICAL AND ONSCREEN KEYBOARD. WHILE DOING A FACTORY RESET I CAN TO A SEND CODE PAGE TO VERIFY MY ID. HOWEVER I COULD NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RoslynBaptiste, Apr 3, 2019.

1. ACER ASPIRE E15 LAPTOP FACTORY RESET

ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM WITH PYYSICAL AND ONSCREEN KEYBOARD. WHILE DOING A FACTORY RESET I CAN TO A SEND CODE PAGE TO VERIFY MY ID. HOWEVER I COULD NOT INTER MY INFORMATION BECAUCE OF KEYBOARDS.SHOULD I JUST POWER DOWN LAPTOP AND START OVER OR CAN I ?

:)

RoslynBaptiste, Apr 3, 2019
  2. AbinAk Win User

Is the TPM reset screen during a Laptop factory reset normal

Hello,

I v'e done a full factory reset of my laptop during the process a screen just came up after 100% to reset the TPM of my laptop is I selected Yes to reset my TPM and the laptop just booted with factory settings. I just wanted to know that is this normal during
    a factory reset or not because this screen didn't come up when I reset my laptop before.

I have an Acer Aspire e15 with Windows 10 pro.

AbinAk, Oct 2, 2019
  3. ACER ASPIRE E15 LAPTOP FACTORY RESET

Hello Roslyn,

Yes, I suggest you to restart.

If it doesn't help, perform a clean install.

To perform a clean install, create a Windows 10 installation media on a USB flash drive (8 Go min) from this website after careful reading of the instructions on it.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Then connect the W10 installation USB flash drive to your PC, next start your PC and immediately press the required key (F12 on Acer Aspire)to access the boot menu and select the USB flash drive to boot on it.

Then perform the new installation of W10 following the instructions displayed by the installer.

During installation, do not provide a product key, W10 will be activated automatically via the digital license of your PC.

On the "Where do you want to install Windows" screen, delete the partition (s) intended to receive Windows 10.

Keep me informed.

Patricia.Guenot, Oct 2, 2019
  4. ACER ASPIRE E15 LAPTOP FACTORY RESET

ACER ASPIRE E15 LAPTOP FACTORY RESET

ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM WITH PYYSICAL AND ONSCREEN KEYBOARD. WHILE DOING A FACTORY RESET I CAN TO A SEND CODE PAGE TO VERIFY MY ID. HOWEVER I COULD NOT INTER MY INFORMATION BECAUCE OF KEYBOARDS.SHOULD I JUST POWER DOWN LAPTOP AND START OVER OR CAN I ?

RoslynBaptiste, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

ACER ASPIRE E15 LAPTOP FACTORY RESET

1. ACER ASPIRE E15 LAPTOP FACTORY RESET - Similar Threads - ACER ASPIRE E15

2. Can't factory reset my Windows 10 Acer Aspire 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't factory reset my Windows 10 Acer Aspire 5: Hello all,I recently purchased this Acer Aspire 5 slim used and I wanted to factory reset the laptop but when I click on the recovery and click the option to "Remove Everything" a pop up shows with the message "Could not find recovery environment" "Insert your windows...
  3. My Acer Aspire E15 is downloading update in the background.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Acer Aspire E15 is downloading update in the background.: My laptop keeps updating in the background thereby consuming a lot of data. I have gone to setting - updates and have paused updates for 30 days. I have also set it in metered connection and I have also gone to service.msc and disabled the update. After all these, the laptop...
  4. Still have problems after Windows Reset on Windows 10 Acer Aspire E15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Still have problems after Windows Reset on Windows 10 Acer Aspire E15: Hi - My computer is having major problems and I've tried a number of fixes. The Computer: ACER Aspire E15 Windows 10 The problems: racing sound, programs using up alot of CPU/RAM, Outlook freezes not responding, computer doesn't turn on after it sleeps, mouse and...
  5. Acer Aspire E15-522: Urgent Issue - Please Help

Acer Aspire E15-522: Urgent Issue - Please Help: Hello So today I was playing a Virtual Reality Game called "Second Life" when my whole laptop just froze up and restarted on me without warning or anything I was no where near my laptop when it happened also I was around no lag issues or anyone at all. I have had the...
  6. Acer aspire e15

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Acer aspire e15: My laptop stuck at the lock screen. I can't go through the log in screen. When i press any key the screen will flash many time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-aspire-e15/7928f1a7-6b0b-437b-b5ce-8254b0d87d54
  7. Acer Aspire E15-522 Restarting On Its Own Randomly - Please Help

Acer Aspire E15-522 Restarting On Its Own Randomly - Please Help: I have had an Acer E15-522 Laptop now for about close to 3 years and just about a few months ago it started randomly restarting on it's own The Bios and Everthing is up to date, I uninstalled Acer Portal the only thing I have installed is the Care Center from Acer. My...
  8. Precision Touchpad Drive Issues for Acer Aspire E15

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Precision Touchpad Drive Issues for Acer Aspire E15: So quite some time back after an update for Windows 10, my laptop (Acer Aspire E15/Aspire E5-573G-52G) had been stripped of its precision touchpad functionality, reducing it to that of a normal one. Now, this laptop does come with a precision touchpad, it's not as if I...
  9. Windows 10 upgrade on Acer Aspire E15 keyboard keys not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade on Acer Aspire E15 keyboard keys not working: Since updates have been installed as part of maintenance Windows 10, some keys on the keyboard will no longer work? Is there a fix for this, I've already tried updating installed drivers and it tells me they are up to date....
  10. Acer aspire e15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire e15: Why does my computer shut down my display when I plug in my battery charger. This has only happened since the latest Windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/acer-aspire-e15/9ebf7904-9876-4dfe-b7e9-524aa57e3f9d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my acer e15 will not factory reset