Windows 10: Acer Aspire E17 (ES1-711G-P2VR) windows 10 problem !!!

Discus and support Acer Aspire E17 (ES1-711G-P2VR) windows 10 problem !!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Howdy, I have a problem with an Acer Aspire E17 (ES1-711G-P2VR). I installed very hard Windows 10 and now if I open a video on youtube, locks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Light, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Light Win User

Acer Aspire E17 (ES1-711G-P2VR) windows 10 problem !!!

Howdy,
    I have a problem with an Acer Aspire E17 (ES1-711G-P2VR).
    I installed very hard Windows 10 and now if I open a video on youtube, locks occasionally and I feel like I do not work properly.
    I installed drivers on their website.
    Note that the laptop came with linux. After many attempts by formatting the hard disk MBR (or other option, i dont remember exactley) has been installed wind 10.
    Does not support wind 10? or to be the problem?
    I can not figure why not functioning normally.
    Any help is welcome, I had eaten about 2 nights install / uninstall wind ... install / uninstall drivers, etc ...

Thank you ! A good evening !

:)

Light, Jan 10, 2016

2. Touchpad not working on Acer Aspire ES1-411 with OS Windows 10

thanks Lansom this solved my touchpad problem on Acer Aspire ES1-512

pricephil54, Jan 10, 2016
  3. cannot connect to this network windows 10

I cannot connect to my network on windows 10 on my laptop its a Acer Aspire ES1-512

Scottish Elite1, Jan 10, 2016
  4. nmiahiv Win User

Having the same issue with the same model of laptop.

Managed to install Windows 10 after i disabled from bios Advanced Touchpad. But once windows started it freezes or just shuts down without any warning/error.

First time i got this was after i installed the Audio Driver from acer and i thought that was the problem but after a new install with the default driver that win 10 installs i still have the same issues with it. Really got no clue what else i can do. I checked Device Manager everything seems to be fine in there, doesn't show any errors or anything.

TL.DR. Windows shuts down with no warning or freezes randomly. I can try to install a program now and it crashes, next time i try to install the same program it can work.

nmiahiv, Jan 12, 2016
Thema:

1. Acer Aspire E17 (ES1-711G-P2VR) windows 10 problem !!! - Similar Threads - Acer Aspire E17

2. Acer aspire vx15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire vx15: Dear Microsoft community I am the owner of a windows pc, i has not been in use for quite some time10-11 months. I started it up it worked fine for the first 30 minutes, until i wanted to update fortnite, it was gonna take some time so i left it to it, when i came back i...
  3. acer aspire ES1-411-C1WD TOUCH PAD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    acer aspire ES1-411-C1WD TOUCH PAD: My acer es1-411-c1wd touchpad stopped working following updating driver booster and driver finder software. I tried to reset my PC but still it does not touch pad is not responding. when I open device manager the mice and other pointing device driver is only visible if I plug...
  4. No camera attached Acer Aspire ES1-512

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No camera attached Acer Aspire ES1-512: Hi, I got a problem with my laptop camera. When run camera app get this message: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> so I'm try to update my drivers and find that not showing on device manager camera or imaging device. Trying to inastall driver and put new driver to...
  5. Acer Aspire ES1-572-31XL not booting w/ black screen after Windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer Aspire ES1-572-31XL not booting w/ black screen after Windows update: When I turn on my laptop (Acer Aspire ES1-572-31XL) I hear the fans running, hard drive starting, and I see the LED light come on to signify it's on, but I have a completely black screen and it stays blank. Whenever I press F2 or F8 it doesn't go into BIOS, it doesn't work...
  6. Windows 10 update problem on Acer Aspire Switch 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update problem on Acer Aspire Switch 10: Hello, Need your help on this issue. After several tried I was able to update to Windows 10 however due to lack of space on HD (32Gb) the update asked me to connect a USB (10Gb) drive which I did, during the same process when I was trying to update and cleaning the disk,...
  7. Aspire ES1-533 - Laptop Issues (Freezing)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Aspire ES1-533 - Laptop Issues (Freezing): I got this laptop almost 1 year and a half ago. After 3 months of having it, i had a total black screen with a moving mouse and I really could not do anything. I contacted Acer and they walked me thru a solution and it did not work, they then wanted me to send my laptop in to...
  8. Acer aspire es1-132 Can't log into admin account, password incorrect

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Acer aspire es1-132 Can't log into admin account, password incorrect: Hi Was doing a windows 10 update to a notepad laptop , using pen drive for additional space (as requested by the screen) . When log in screen appears, for the only account, it loads in flight mode only and says password or username incorrect despite it being the correct...
  9. acer aspire ES1-711-ZYL cannot load W10 (fresh install)

in Windows 10 Support
    acer aspire ES1-711-ZYL cannot load W10 (fresh install): hey all , disaster comp from the netherworld ... a project taken on for a young college student after a couple of her *friends* tried to work on it and did a botched job . they tried to install W7 on a 8.1 machine and from what i understand , there was a warning that 8.1...
  10. acer aspire 4736z windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    acer aspire 4736z windows 10: Can anyone help me how to install Intel media accelerator on my Acer laptop when I'm trying to install the driver it give an error that my computer does not meet the minimum requirement to install software.. I'm running windows 10 32 bit chipset type: mobile Intel r 4 series...