Windows 10: Acer Aspire E5-575G Audio lags Video have to keep reinstalling driver

Discus and support Acer Aspire E5-575G Audio lags Video have to keep reinstalling driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Acer Aspire E5-575G running Windows 10 version 1903 which uses the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. After one or two days of use, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by soupy, Nov 5, 2019.

1. soupy Win User

Acer Aspire E5-575G Audio lags Video have to keep reinstalling driver

I have an Acer Aspire E5-575G running Windows 10 version 1903 which uses the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.

After one or two days of use, the audio will begin to lag the video when I am watching a movie in any type of media player. The only way I can stop this from happening is to uninstall the audio driver and restart windows to have it reinstall again. But it will always start to lag again after a few days. I have tried installing many different Realtek drivers and even tried the Microsoft generic audio driver with no success

Can anyone tell me why this is happening and if there might be a fix for it. Thanks in advance for any help.

:)

soupy, Nov 5, 2019
  2. bobkn Win User

Sound Card Cannot be found on ACER aspire E5-511P

You're sure that you installed the drivers for the Realtek sound card?

http://global-download.acer.com/GDFi...E&Step3=ASPIRE E5-511P&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=EMEA_27

Direct link, Win 10 X64.

bobkn, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Stingu666 Win User

Yes I did, also installed fresh windows 8.1 from usb device.

Stingu666, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Stingu666 Win User

Acer Aspire E5-575G Audio lags Video have to keep reinstalling driver [​IMG]

Well, it looks like that. Device manager see something, but there is no voice. Sound icon on the left down corner says " there is no audio output devices installed". Tbh I have no clue how to fix it.

Stingu666, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Acer Aspire E5-575G Audio lags Video have to keep reinstalling driver - Similar Threads - Acer Aspire 575G

2. My Acer Aspire E5 is refusing to let me reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Acer Aspire E5 is refusing to let me reset.: My acer has been having many problems. The first problem is that it's stuck on the 'Preparing Automatic Repair' Windows 10 v3 loop. At first I couldn't f10 or f8 but I was able to use f10 to go into advanced settings.I tried to completely reset my computer through advanced...
  3. Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G: how to install Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-acer-aspire-e5-576g/862d096b-eaa2-4ac9-ac61-e514ef9224e6
  4. Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G: how to install Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-acer-aspire-e5-576g/862d096b-eaa2-4ac9-ac61-e514ef9224e6
  5. Acer Aspire E5-571P Flawed touchscreen - cannot disable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer Aspire E5-571P Flawed touchscreen - cannot disable: Running Windows 10, the touchscreen began malfunctioning, showing ghosting bubbles at the top right corner, effectively blocking all input and rendering the laptop useless.I am able to, with a lot of patience and repeated effort, sneak into the device manager, and...
  6. Acer Aspire F15 sudden audio driver failure

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Acer Aspire F15 sudden audio driver failure: [If there's a better place to post this query, please let me know - I chose the W10 sub because I saw some similar posts engaged with here] My audio driver suddenly stopped working this evening. A small red x has appeared beside the speaker icon, and 'No Audio Output Device...
  7. Battery Not Detected Acer Aspire E5-411

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Not Detected Acer Aspire E5-411: Please help out my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-not-detected-acer-aspire-e5-411/49be5624-f8e4-4c05-9446-fafc1c886cd0
  8. Acer aspire e5 laptop ghost clicking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire e5 laptop ghost clicking: I have bought a acer laptop when it came from repair it started ghost clicking like a autoclicker I don't have any autoclicker running luckily I have a second pc...
  9. How to get activation key for acer aspire E5- 576

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to get activation key for acer aspire E5- 576: I got an acer laptop from India, pre installed windows 10 home, the sale guy did not give me the windows activation key, now he stopped responding to me, "SRI COMPURETERS' , Pondicherry India, the show room is called- ACER PONDICHERRY- BUSSY STREET, PONDICHERRY, INDIA Now...
  10. Acer Aspire E5-575G || Windows 10 Home || NO BOOTABLE DEVICE

in Windows 10 Support
    Acer Aspire E5-575G || Windows 10 Home || NO BOOTABLE DEVICE: So let me tell the truth. I had tried to install Ubuntu 18.04 along side windows as a dual boot system. i have done it before many times but this time was my bad luck and something gone wrong. after restarting i have welcomed with windows 10, i repeated this 2 - 3 times then...