Windows 10: Acer aspire es1-132 Can't log into admin account, password incorrect

Discus and support Acer aspire es1-132 Can't log into admin account, password incorrect in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi Was doing a windows 10 update to a notepad laptop , using pen drive for additional space (as requested by the screen) . When log in screen appears,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by paulonslow2, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Acer aspire es1-132 Can't log into admin account, password incorrect

Hi

Was doing a windows 10 update to a notepad laptop , using pen drive for additional space (as requested by the screen) . When log in screen appears, for the only account, it loads in flight mode only and says password or username incorrect despite it being the correct password and only user. Shift and restart options to load blue screen for other options like roll back version won't work as pretty much all options require same log in details from home page that it won't accept. Safe mode with networking option doesn't work either. Can't do a usb reboot on the device it , it says device cant do it and no DVD drive.

Am I best trying to go down command prompt route and look at user corruption as the problem ? Can anyone advise ?

:)

paulonslow2, Nov 20, 2018

2. Touchpad not working on Acer Aspire ES1-411 with OS Windows 10

thanks Lansom this solved my touchpad problem on Acer Aspire ES1-512

pricephil54, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 20, 2018
  4. auggy Win User

Acer aspire es1-132 Can't log into admin account, password incorrect

Acer Aspire ES1-511

As before there is much missing from the HD Audio Manager.

The driver appears to not be installing properly.

There have been other users with the same laptop reporting audio issues such as

here
    and here.

Interesting that in the second link the user had the headphones working but not the speakers.

What I might suggest at this point is to try installing the Windows 8.1 driver available from Acer for the laptop but run the installation in Compatibility Mode for Windows 8 and see if that works.

You could also check out the following topic with suggestions to get headphones working in Windows 10 and see if anything helps:

Headphones not working in Windows 10

auggy, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Acer aspire es1-132 Can't log into admin account, password incorrect

1. Acer aspire es1-132 Can't log into admin account, password incorrect - Similar Threads - Acer aspire es1

2. Acer aspire 5, can't log into windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire 5, can't log into windows.: Ok so here is the problem and its a good one. When trying to login to win10 the keyboard is not working with letter keys. Number keys work just fine. The on screen keyboard is doing the same also. Now, when I enter the wrong pin 3 times I have to do the challenge phrase...
  3. Acer aspire 5, can't log into windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer aspire 5, can't log into windows.: Ok so here is the problem and its a good one. When trying to login to win10 the keyboard is not working with letter keys. Number keys work just fine. The on screen keyboard is doing the same also. Now, when I enter the wrong pin 3 times I have to do the challenge phrase...
  4. Acer ES1-311win10`

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer ES1-311win10`: ,: Windows 10 LTSC 21H2 ‎2022/‎6/‎19 19044.2486 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0:1.Windows Update2. Acersynaptics touchpad ? BIOS Touchpad advancedbasic advanced"I2C Driver"basic ,...
  5. Acer ES1-311win10`

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer ES1-311win10`: ,: Windows 10 LTSC 21H2 ‎2022/‎6/‎19 19044.2486 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0:1.Windows Update2. Acersynaptics touchpad ? BIOS Touchpad advancedbasic advanced"I2C Driver"basic ,...
  6. Acer ES1-311win10`

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. "Password incorrect" when attempting to log in to admin account in recovery password is not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Password incorrect" when attempting to log in to admin account in recovery password is not...: Hi there - For the past week or so I've been dealing with some file system corruption errors, which has required a restart so that Windows can make repairs. When Windows is done scanning and repairing my drive, it launches into an additional recovery mode to complete the...
  8. acer aspire ES1-411-C1WD TOUCH PAD

acer aspire ES1-411-C1WD TOUCH PAD: My acer es1-411-c1wd touchpad stopped working following updating driver booster and driver finder software. I tried to reset my PC but still it does not touch pad is not responding. when I open device manager the mice and other pointing device driver is only visible if I plug...
  9. No camera attached Acer Aspire ES1-512

No camera attached Acer Aspire ES1-512: Hi, I got a problem with my laptop camera. When run camera app get this message: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> so I'm try to update my drivers and find that not showing on device manager camera or imaging device. Trying to inastall driver and put new driver to...
  10. Acer Aspire E17 (ES1-711G-P2VR) windows 10 problem !!!

Acer Aspire E17 (ES1-711G-P2VR) windows 10 problem !!!: Howdy, I have a problem with an Acer Aspire E17 (ES1-711G-P2VR). I installed very hard Windows 10 and now if I open a video on youtube, locks occasionally and I feel like I do not work properly. I installed drivers on their website. Note that the laptop came with linux....