Windows 10: Acer Aspire ES1-572-31XL not booting w/ black screen after Windows update

Discus and support Acer Aspire ES1-572-31XL not booting w/ black screen after Windows update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I turn on my laptop (Acer Aspire ES1-572-31XL) I hear the fans running, hard drive starting, and I see the LED light come on to signify it's on,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Noah Bradford, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Acer Aspire ES1-572-31XL not booting w/ black screen after Windows update

When I turn on my laptop (Acer Aspire ES1-572-31XL) I hear the fans running, hard drive starting, and I see the LED light come on to signify it's on, but I have a completely black screen and it stays blank. Whenever I press F2 or F8 it doesn't go into BIOS, it doesn't work and I don't see the Acer logo later in it's just always a blank screen.

I recently updated my BIOS to fix a Bluetooth problem and that caused my computer to keep resetting whenever it turned on, but with the Acer logo. To solve that I used F8 and there was 2 Windows Boot options and the 2nd one worked and took me to Windows. Later, I noticed that I heard a buzzing noise from my headphones and it was Windows and my WiFi was acting poorly, so I googled that problem and most resolution said to update windows drivers or windows so I went to the windows website and got the Windows October update.

It was taking awhile to update so I went to bed. When I woke up my computer was on but it had the blank screen. I thought it was just sleeping but when I tried to wake it up nothing happened so I turned it off and turned it back on and the screen was still black, no Acer logo, unable to use F2 or F8 to go into BIOS.

I don't know what to do, please help.

:)

Noah Bradford, Feb 20, 2019

2. Touchpad not working on Acer Aspire ES1-411 with OS Windows 10

thanks Lansom this solved my touchpad problem on Acer Aspire ES1-512

pricephil54, Feb 20, 2019
  3. btrex2100 Win User
    Acer ES1-411 stuck on boot screen - Windows 10

Acer Aspire ES1-411, be it Windows 8.1 and 10, it freezes on the loading logo of it after the first phase or everything had been copied to the HDD on your manual fresh format. Solution to that was inserting any SD card.

See discussion here: Acer Aspire freezes on the "Acer" logo at startup.

btrex2100, Feb 20, 2019
  4. auggy Win User

Acer Aspire ES1-572-31XL not booting w/ black screen after Windows update

Acer Aspire ES1-511

As before there is much missing from the HD Audio Manager.

The driver appears to not be installing properly.

There have been other users with the same laptop reporting audio issues such as

here
    and here.

Interesting that in the second link the user had the headphones working but not the speakers.

What I might suggest at this point is to try installing the Windows 8.1 driver available from Acer for the laptop but run the installation in Compatibility Mode for Windows 8 and see if that works.

You could also check out the following topic with suggestions to get headphones working in Windows 10 and see if anything helps:

Headphones not working in Windows 10

auggy, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Acer Aspire ES1-572-31XL not booting w/ black screen after Windows update

1. Acer Aspire ES1-572-31XL not booting w/ black screen after Windows update - Similar Threads - Acer Aspire ES1

2. Acer ES1-311win10`

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer ES1-311win10`: ,: Windows 10 LTSC 21H2 ‎2022/‎6/‎19 19044.2486 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0:1.Windows Update2. Acersynaptics touchpad ? BIOS Touchpad advancedbasic advanced"I2C Driver"basic ,...
  3. Acer ES1-311win10`

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer ES1-311win10`: ,: Windows 10 LTSC 21H2 ‎2022/‎6/‎19 19044.2486 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0:1.Windows Update2. Acersynaptics touchpad ? BIOS Touchpad advancedbasic advanced"I2C Driver"basic ,...
  4. Acer ES1-311win10`

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Acer Aspire 3 will not boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer Aspire 3 will not boot: Hi , My wifes laptop was getting slower and slower , I backed up all her important documents etc and was going to proceed with a factory reset . everything was fine until laptop froze during installation . I left it for a while but it was still frozen . I did a power reset ,...
  6. Acer Aspire E1-572 Keyboard stopped working

Acer Aspire E1-572 Keyboard stopped working: Hello. My acer laptop experienced issues when typing. Pressing the A key and the 1 key will not work. A few months later, it started working. However, just days after it started working, the issue has come back again. Does anybody have a solutution to fix this. Windows...
  7. acer aspire ES1-411-C1WD TOUCH PAD

acer aspire ES1-411-C1WD TOUCH PAD: My acer es1-411-c1wd touchpad stopped working following updating driver booster and driver finder software. I tried to reset my PC but still it does not touch pad is not responding. when I open device manager the mice and other pointing device driver is only visible if I plug...
  8. No camera attached Acer Aspire ES1-512

No camera attached Acer Aspire ES1-512: Hi, I got a problem with my laptop camera. When run camera app get this message: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> so I'm try to update my drivers and find that not showing on device manager camera or imaging device. Trying to inastall driver and put new driver to...
  9. Acer Aspire E1-572 Webcam error

Acer Aspire E1-572 Webcam error: I have huge problems getting the webcam to work properly after the layest update. After having run several update checks it finally started working on Skype where the picture is of reasonable quality, but I cannot get a good quality picture through the App access, or save...
  10. Acer Aspire E17 (ES1-711G-P2VR) windows 10 problem !!!

Acer Aspire E17 (ES1-711G-P2VR) windows 10 problem !!!: Howdy, I have a problem with an Acer Aspire E17 (ES1-711G-P2VR). I installed very hard Windows 10 and now if I open a video on youtube, locks occasionally and I feel like I do not work properly. I installed drivers on their website. Note that the laptop came with linux....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer aspire e1 572 not booting after ram upgrade

2. aspire 3680 black screen not loading windows