Windows 10: acer aspire laptop stuck on change keyboard page!

Discus and support acer aspire laptop stuck on change keyboard page! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Acer Aspire laptop E1-521-0694 since month off May that i can not use my pc it goes to choose keyboard language when I clic on that gives me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nicole11545, Sep 12, 2018.

1. acer aspire laptop stuck on change keyboard page!

I have a Acer Aspire laptop E1-521-0694 since month off May that i can not use my pc it goes to choose keyboard language when I clic on that gives me option tools or shut down tried all tools with no success.Please help now using a friends computer and need my computer,

:)

nicole11545, Sep 12, 2018
  2. KennyT772 Win User

FS: Acer Aspire 1710 Laptop Parts

I have an entire Acer Aspire 1710 laptop with a dead video card. The video card died in it taking out the rest of the system. The lcd is in near perfect condition, motherboard is great, and it has a skt 478 pentium 4.

The laptop is my friends and they need some cash out of it to build a backup computer. 17" lcd panel is perfect for modding, I have a pci wifi modem, stick of ddr333, heatsink assembly, motherboard, touchpad etc. Please buy! They need the money.

Cnet page Acer 1710 review: Acer 1710
    Acer page http://global.acer.com/products/notebook/as1710.htm
    ZDNet http://review.zdnet.com/laptops/acer-aspire-1710/4505-3121_16-30794050.html

KennyT772, Sep 12, 2018
  3. FS: Acer Aspire 1710 Laptop Parts

how much for the lcd screen and backlighting assembly including the wiring harnesses?

Random Murderer, Sep 12, 2018
  4. lebre1978 Win User

acer aspire laptop stuck on change keyboard page!

Acer Aspire laptop problems

acer aspire 5735 problem

Hello, i'm having a problem with an acer laptop
    The lcd screen is broken, completely cracked, but it doesn't even power up.
    I know that I will be needing a replacement screen
    But why is it not powering up?
    Really need a answer quickly, because the laptop is from a friend of mine

lebre1978, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

acer aspire laptop stuck on change keyboard page!

1. acer aspire laptop stuck on change keyboard page! - Similar Threads - acer aspire laptop

2. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop: I tried updating the driver in device manager, tried to get Windows update to look for it, googling it, uninstalling it, restarting it, backed up all my files and done a clean install of windows after all that, still no keyboard I feel like I tried everything I either have to...
  3. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop: I tried updating the driver in device manager, tried to get Windows update to look for it, googling it, uninstalling it, restarting it, backed up all my files and done a clean install of windows after all that, still no keyboard I feel like I tried everything I either have to...
  4. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Acer Aspire 5 touchpad and keyboard not working stuck in tablet mode?:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Aspire 5 touchpad and keyboard not working stuck in tablet mode?:: This week I was studying on my acer aspire 5 when I noticed that when I had my screen flipped to tablet mode it wasn’t actually disabling the keyboard for whatever reason. I thought nothing of it until the next day when I turned on my laptop and realized neither my keyboard...
  6. Acer laptop stuck on sign in page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer laptop stuck on sign in page: Hi I have an acer aspire e5 575 but from 2 week it's been stuck on sign in page and I am a student and my school is opening next Sunday I anyone can help I would appreciate that Thank you!...
  7. Acer laptop stuck on sign in page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer laptop stuck on sign in page: Hi I have an acer aspire e5 575 but from 2 week it's been stuck on sign in page and I am a student and my school is opening next Sunday I anyone can help I would appreciate that Thank you!...
  8. Acer laptop stuck on sign in page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. KEYBOARD LAYOUT OF ACER ASPIRE 5

in Windows 10 Customization
    KEYBOARD LAYOUT OF ACER ASPIRE 5: New laptop, Acer Aspire5 keyboard has keys that have more than one character, how do I access the character I want to use...cannot use question mark key because it selects french version of letter E with accent mark....
  10. Acer Aspire stuck on logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer Aspire stuck on logo: Hello, I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem with windows 10 not Booting & stuck on the logo? It was fine 1 day & the next day not loading. I've tried everything I've been able to dig up online & every video on YouTube. When I troubleshoot or try to reset it...