Windows 10: Acer Aspire V3-771g

Discus and support Acer Aspire V3-771g in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! Not long time ago, I bought WIndows 10 Home edition. I installed it on my laptop, everything is working fine, until moment, when is installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ĢirtsK, Feb 26, 2020.

1. ĢirtsK Win User

Acer Aspire V3-771g

Hello!

Not long time ago, I bought WIndows 10 Home edition.

I installed it on my laptop, everything is working fine, until moment, when is installed driver for my touchpad. It's disabled mechanically, but still installed driver. And after driver installed, it's starting to show BSOD, and writing that there is problem with ETD.sys. I tried Windows 10 Pro edition, it had no problem wit touchpad driver. So please help me with this problem.

My laptop:

CPU -Intel - I7 3630QM

GPU - Intel, Nvidia 730m

Touchpad - ELAN

:)

ĢirtsK, Feb 26, 2020

2. BSOD, Acer Aspire V3 - 771G

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, because of the ongoing bluescreen problem and stuff.

It is a Acer laptop, the model is:

Acer Aspire V3 - 771G
    Link to the driver info - Drivers.txt

Link to the system info - System info.txt

Merry Christmas!

Anrijs Stepānovs, Feb 26, 2020
  3. BSOD, Acer Aspire V3 - 771G

Good day to you all, I'm not an native english speaker, so, I already apologies at the beggining of my story for mine grammar mistakes. So, basicly, I've been having some serious issues with endless blues screens on My laptop (Acer Aspire V3-771G) after
    various tries of fixing it by updated every driver, switching anti-viruses, re-inserting RAM, re-instaling windows keeping personal files. Mostly the stopcode for the BSOD are- irq not less or equal, memory managment, page fault in nonpage... , krnl security...
    etc. I have read a lot of ppl dealing with these blue screens, doing the mem tests, system repair, driver updates, etc, but nothing works for me. And also, another thing, the blue screens accur randomly while doing something, either its just by reading the
    news or writing some documents or even playing some games, but the weird part about those BSOD is that after them, i cant turn on my laptop for a while unless I turn it onl/offl/onl/off, its like having power, you can hear the "guts" working, but the screen
    is pitch black. I really would appreciate your help, Its nearly impossible to use that computer, thank you in prior!

Anrijs Stepānovs, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Thrall Win User

Acer Aspire V3-771g

Acer Aspire V3-771G-9809 page_fault_in_nonpaged_area BSOD

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire V3-771G-9809 laptop that is a little over a year old (out of warranty) and is having stability problems. I will randomly get the page_fault_in_nonpaged_area blue screens, applications failing to respond, and windows just straight up locking up. This will happen during web browsing, boot up, or video rendering a few times a day.

I've done a recovery to the factory image that came on the laptop and run windows updates which didn't seem to help. Memtest86+, WD's hard drive test, and Eurosoft's PC Check didn't find any hardware problems. I've tried running with either stick of ram in it, running it on a laptop cooler, updated the bios, and removing any usb devices. At this point I figure that the machine has some kind of hardware issue since the OS restore didn't fix the problem, but I can't think of a good way of determining the issues without unplugging essential parts of the system, like the keyboard, touchpard, wifi card, etc.

Does anyone have any suggestions for further troubleshooting or perhaps a diagnosis? Thank you for your time!

Thrall, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Acer Aspire V3-771g

1. Acer Aspire V3-771g - Similar Threads - Acer Aspire 771g

2. acer aspire v3-571g problems framework v4.0.30319 windows 10 when loading laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    acer aspire v3-571g problems framework v4.0.30319 windows 10 when loading laptop: Hello, i have a very crazy problem.I updated my computer from windows 8.1 to windows 10 pro. When i am running my laptop after the update with the loading cable there always a short popup comes for 1 second. I recorded my screen to see what the text says. It is the following:...
  3. Acer aspire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire: hey so I was using my laptop the other day and I got a notification saying to restart so it could do a drive repair, I turned off my laptop and restarted the next day and now it is stuck in a blue error screen, the error that pops up is "critical process died", when I try to...
  4. Acer Aspire V3 531

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire V3 531: Does anyone know if this laptop can be upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-aspire-v3-531/7b919eba-867a-4a14-9827-72c057c1958d
  5. Acer aspire vx15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire vx15: Dear Microsoft community I am the owner of a windows pc, i has not been in use for quite some time10-11 months. I started it up it worked fine for the first 30 minutes, until i wanted to update fortnite, it was gonna take some time so i left it to it, when i came back i...
  6. Acer aspire e15

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Acer aspire e15: My laptop stuck at the lock screen. I can't go through the log in screen. When i press any key the screen will flash many time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-aspire-e15/7928f1a7-6b0b-437b-b5ce-8254b0d87d54
  7. Acer Aspire 5

Acer Aspire 5: Ive recently bought an acer aspire 5 A515 52 laptop. It was advertised as having a backlit keyboard which is one of the main reason I bought this laptop over the others. I cannot figure out how to turn it on, ive looked through settings and tried fn+f9. Does anyone know how...
  8. FORMATTING THE HARD DRIVE - ACER ASPIRE LAPTOP V3-571G

in Windows 10 Customization
    FORMATTING THE HARD DRIVE - ACER ASPIRE LAPTOP V3-571G: Hi, I would like to format the hard drive on my ACER ASPIRE LAPTOP V3-571G which I know will clear almost everything off it, except for the hidden system files. However, as I have never done this before, then i am wondering what files I will be left with. I DO NOT have any...
  9. Acer aspire e15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire e15: Why does my computer shut down my display when I plug in my battery charger. This has only happened since the latest Windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/acer-aspire-e15/9ebf7904-9876-4dfe-b7e9-524aa57e3f9d
  10. Acer Aspire V3 - Windows 10 - Touchpad not working with new driver

Acer Aspire V3 - Windows 10 - Touchpad not working with new driver: For the past few months, the right touchpad button does not work with the Windows 10 drivers. Windows 8.1 drivers worked fine. If I switch mouse settings to left handed, then the buttons work fine, but obviously this is awkward to get used to. I have rollbacked the driver to...